Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: retrival attempt/ crazy dream (Read 2476 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: retrival attempt/ crazy dream
Oct 26th, 2005 at 6:34pm

Hi Damla,
not quite a usual dream yes. Rooms with no window frequently appear in my retrievals. And detached hands, arms and legs I saw once in a HemiSync exercise of Focus 23, the retrieval area.
  If you think about what could you have done in that situation, I usually at first say "hello". Mostly something is happening then. Or I would ask "Hey, for how long are you doing this >arms and legs< game?" But I never plan my actions in this field. I somehow am smarter when I'm in the situation, more than when I'm in C1 state.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:09pm

hi Damla, Spooky is right, sometimes if it is a retrieval, then you just get ideas, how to get their attention. I have found guides just appear at the right time to finish the retrieval and sometimes I cannot see them,but just assume they are there, standing by, as your only job as retriever is to start up a conversation, just to get their attention off what they are doing or thinking. then the others move in or you will blink out as you are not needed to take them to focus 27 unless you desire to.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2005 at 4:42pm

A man and a woman together? In a period of about a week, I did three retrievels of a man and a woman together (three different couples, if you can call them that), and each time it was a bad vibes scene. I didn't do them during a dream though.

It seems as if the people you saw were stuck together. You might meditate a bit, and then imagine yourself retrieving them. Try to introduce them to a guide.

If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

If after you start imagining a retrievel, and perhaps thoughts and images start entering your mind without you having a chance to imagine them, then perhaps something actually happened.

Otherwise, is there a relationship you're trapped in, and it seems like there is no way out? Or perhaps somebody you know. In a way, if a guy gets too controlling of somebody he's in a relationship with, he basically takes controll of that person's body, and uses it within his own self created prison.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.