Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing (Read 36332 times)
Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing
Reply #45 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 3:40pm

Yep..green eyes and red hair ...well, the hair color comes from L'Oreal..but, hey, I'm worth it!  (lol..remember that silly commercial?)

And yes, you do look younger than that..but then again, we are all truly young and very old, are we not?   Cheesy  Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #46 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 4:36pm

guess what? I'm worth it too! I have dark red hair from a bottle! Hydriance I think. listen, this is not off topic Bruce if your listening because we're trying to find each other out there!!! Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #47 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 9:04pm

I just wish I had some hair to color, LR and Shirley, Blink I am still shocked, thought all along that you were male, see how impressions are....for me anyway,
of course LR you do look younger!

Hey all I be the big guy with two strips of gray and a goatee, singing "whos gonna listen to us,....if not each other"... you will know me...I see us now...several, or a lot for sure, we will suceed for sure.

Carlyle will be known by his dry sense of humor. No emotion much either...Jack from Dragnet..."only the facts m'am"!

Got to read some tonight and get ready.

Love, Ricardo Grin

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 9:13pm

Ricardo,

I always thought it would give a moment of amusement to someone...Smiley

Let's keep it on the hush hush, you and me...I sort of enjoy that inbetween feeling. 

I think I came to the planet without my agreement to be either/or....and it's okay with me.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #49 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 7:07am

Hi everyone,

I'm just now catching up on my reading... oh my all of you have been busy posting!  I will join all of you at the crystal.  This party sounds like fun!  Tim I learned a new song to play on my guitar... hehe you will like it!  I'll be singing it too.  Grin

Matthew... this is funny... I have been drawing rosebuds in my dream journal that I write in when I wake up in the mornings. Grin

And Mair, you or anyone else can send me photos to resize for you at any time.

Love you all,
Kathy Smiley

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #50 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 7:10am

Someone was in my livingroom last night..playing with the baby's bath blocks.

I'm not sure who, but they were holding them up and sorta tossing them, almost juggling, but not quite.  Two of them..hmm..

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #51 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 8:59am

Wow! Shirly did you just see them like moving by no means?? That is amazing! wish i could see something like that!

RYan

IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Reply #52 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 9:21am

Shirley, did you see this person?
sometimes I feel like someone is near me, I don't see nothing but I feel every move of that preson, it's amaizing to me and sometimes I feel very strange.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 9:30am

Shirley,

Coincidence everywhere I look.

Last night a light in my room turned itself on and off 2 times a couple minutes apart right before sleep.  It actually made me ask out loud, who's there?  But I was too tired to try to see right then. 

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #54 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 9:34am

yes Shirl, did the vision appear to be in which layer of the mind? like as if physical movement or like a vision? both are extremely credible..as you know I'm just exploring these areas...need no convincing by now. btw, Tim F. here did mention he has done some juggling...told u I have a memory like an elephant...well, I'm always jumping the gun so to speak and thought Friday was Saturday and my computer now say it is Saturday, so obviously I have missed a day and went out early within the imagination and had a very good and loving time with you all. perhaps I won't post until tomorrow or late tonite what I/we did at the crystal so not to engender someone else's voyage and may even go again today and gather more, since it is Saturday! lol...that's what happens when u don't have a day job, losing track of time as in linear time. I will say in the in between state early this morning someone was here and asking me to give them "factual data" only and I think? this "factual data" which I woke up to write down these two words, was they wanted this data as concerning myself. must be some one of us who is particulary left-brained? a logical type person no doubt...I complied, as I have a vast amount of what to me is "facts" yet facts on myself, that is all, not on others. and Ricky, my new friend or old friend, don't know which, I must say I enjoyed so much waltzing with you and was surprised you twirled me around! ha ha! thank you Ricky, I didn't know you could dance even! guess I should know this, as much as you enjoy music!
I will go and put Kathy's name on my personal list for remembrance, I definetely have her devine signature! am thrilled you will join us. Kathy is very good at this sort of thing! love to all and happy Saturday? alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.