Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New Orleans Retrievals (Read 11968 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
New Orleans Retrievals
Sep 2nd, 2005 at 2:00pm

September 2, 2005

I set my Intent to do some retrievals in New Orleans and found myself floating over a shack with a falling down wooden fence. As I watched, the flood of water came and knocked the shack down. I realized I was seeing what had happened here. Then my attention was drawn to a small black boy who was playing in the shack in an endless loop. I had brought my 5 month old German Shepherd puppy Spirit with me and it was Spirit who got his attention. Then he saw me and I was a small black boy too. I asked him if he wanted to fly and flew around with Spirit. He started grinning and said 'sure.'  I took his hand and up we went where a Helper took him from me.

Next we were floating over the water and then it came to me to use Bruce's magic flying carpet as I'd had such good luck with it after 9-11.  Spirit was barking at people waking them up and I was leading them to the magic carpet. It wasn't long til it was full and off we went to land at what looked like a huge shelter put up for the refugees. I saw hundreds of people being fed and given clothing and medical attention.  I watched as some from the magic carpet saw family members and were reunited with them. Then Spirit and I left to go back and do it again. Then I drifted off to sleep. I'll be going back as long as I'm needed.

With Love, Mairlyn  Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: New Orleans Retrievals
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2005 at 11:08am

hi Marilyn. I did a few New Orleans imagination technique retrievals so thought I'd post them up. i think there were two, but this one I recall pretty well. a boy maybe 2or 3 yrs old. a little black boy sits in water in a house in the corner. I pick him up. so that he won't be scared of me I pretend I am his mother and he seems to buy it, just until his real mother starts screaming for him in the wet house. she is very angry this has happened and wants to blame somebody, like the whole town. she is calling for her son. she sees us and I am happy to unite mother and son; the boy wiggles out of my arms to run to her. she does not know what I'm doing here. I am watching her walk towards the back door, son in her arms and I don't want her to walk the back, I want her to walk out the front, where I am swiftly trying to conjure up a ride for her out of all the water. finally conjure up a balloon with a basket on it that the two ride up on.
it seems like there was an older guy I was talking to, but I can't remember that one yet.
I had no idea so many people were going to exit from this place Mairlyn! love and light, thanks for your posts. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:09pm

Dear Marilyn,

As I read your and Frank's wonderful group retrievals, I wondered how many other's were attracted by your rescues who might have been hanging around long before Katrina?  Just curious because for some reason that question popped into my head yesterday but as I was asking my pc stopped so I'm asking again. If true than maybe we're gathering more quickly than we realize.

Keep up the good work dear heart. Love, Jean

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:18pm

Alysia,

I read your retreival above shortly before I watched the survivors coming into my area for a month stay at the Tucson Convention Center. I felt the emotions of that mother and child as I saw some of the still living mothers and children being shown into the center.  Sure brings the whole thing home.  It's hard not to get angry for the survivors of that area who were never warned.  Learning to let go is sometimes difficult. Getting to know my clients as beautiful individuals helps me to get over any fears I might hold in doing the work you guys are doing.  Hope that I'm doing it to but just don't remember but if not I do give out my intention before I go to sleep.  I wonder why I so tired-hope it's because I'm working nights.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:18pm

Hi Jean,

This does sometimes happen. I haven't noticed it with my retrievals but I have read where others, who had died long before 9-11, were also retrieved along with the  others. Everyone that is 'stuck' from any time period always has their guide with them trying to get their attention. So I'm sure that in these disasters, the guides and helpers are helped by the physical living retrievers to get the attention of the ones who have been there a long time.  I hope I'm making sense. LOL

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I know from the different groups I'm on that a lot of retrievals are going on all the time. And I know that a lot of us do it during our sleep time too

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:26pm

Marilyn,

You answere perfectly and I do hope I'm helping at night.  I have no physical problems so this tiredness is out of proportion.

What is behind my question is that I remember Monroe's statement that we all have to be gathered before our next major move. ???

Did that make any sense?

Love, Jean

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:31pm

I don't remember him saying that so I'm not really sure just what he was referring to. Do you know which book it was in, page, etc.? Was he talking about our I/There?  This is what I'm feeling that he was talking about.  ??? That would make sense that the whole I/There (soul group) couldn't leave until they were all gathered together.

Love, Mairlyn Smiley

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:49pm

Marilyn,

I think we're on the same track here and it was in the Ultimate Journey.  I makes sense that if an individual is part of the whole then the whole when gathered and grown, then the whole might be ready to move up in its holagraphic way. ???

Jean Kiss

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:54pm

Just reading RAMs Ultimate Journey again and yes, his I/There AND connected different I/Theres will only leave when all parts of it will be gathered together/retrieved.
bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #9 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 6:01pm

Marilyn,

I noticed that I'm not only starting to leave out letters but also sentences. I meant to insert that since an individual and its parts moves on than it would make sense that when gathered and complete with all its group, would't the next step be for the whole group to move on.  Anyhow it's just the musings of a tired person.

I noticed when I flipped over to the AL section, that Spooky has just started a more clear explaination on her theory of aspects of self on the Retreiving Aspects of Self thread. Looks good.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #10 - Sep 17th, 2005 at 10:34pm

I was in the New Orleans area last week as part of the National Guard mobilization.

I spent most of my time at the Harris Middle School in Jefferson Parish.

I THINK I felt the presense of a teenage girl there. In the elementary school behind it, I THINK I felt the presense of scared children there. One was watching me and the others seemed to be hiding. The fear in them was strong enough that I started to cry. I speculated that they didn't know where there parents are, maybe their homes were no longer standing, and they defaulted to other familiar surroundings. A soldier with an M16 problably scared them.

Since I am new at this sort of thing and am not sure if I can differentiate between imagination and reality, I would appreciate it if someone could go there and check it out to see if retrievals need to be done at these locations. I can't do them myself, yet.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Sep 17th, 2005 at 11:31pm

And thank you. This sounds like it needs to be looked at. Don't sell yourself short. It's imagination that primes the pump, so to speak. I urge all who can to keep doing retrievals in New Orleans and the whole Gulf coast. I know I'll be going back and do at night during my sleep. I set my Intention to go every night before falling asleep.

I bet you have a lot of stories from your time in NO.  Please feel free to share any. Sometimes it might be hard to talk to others but you will have a captive audience here and much support.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2005 at 9:23am

Marilyn/spirit

Marilyn,

My 17 year old gentleman cat’s name is Spirit also and he’s as spry as he was at two.  I suspect that he’s keeping my husband’s and my health going and I know he keeps up a steady stream of love coming in.  Not that he can’t be as “feisty” as his old lady, at times.

Anyhow, at our staff meeting yesterday the P.C. shared a story.  A survivor had rescued a cat and dog and brought them along with her to the Arizona shelter where my P.C. had volunteered this past weekend.  The cat died soon after but the dog got loose and ran over to a man in a coma and started licking his face.  The man quickly awoke from his coma and, as you probably guessed, the man turned out to be the dog’s owner.  This physical retrieval sure shows the power of love and how we human/spiritual type animals count on our pets to keep us grounded on our sometimes-difficult journey here.  I wonder if his name was Spirit too?

Love, Jean  Kiss and keep up the valuable work!!!  Smiley 

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2005 at 11:22am

Dear Soul Jean, what a heart warming story about the dog finding it's owner. I must say I have tears in my eyes reading this. Such wonderful stories coming out of all the despair.  Yes, his name must be Spirit.  Wink

Rob Roy, last night in bed I set my Intent to go to NO to the Harris middle School and also the school behind. Spirit and I were flying over and I clicked out/fell asleep. I'm assuming that the effort continued and I will try to check back there to see.  I don't remember any dreams from last night.  Cry

Much Love, Mairlyn  Cheesy

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #14 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 7:17pm

Mairlyn.

It's interesting you should say that.

I went and saw someone who channels. I told her, among other things, that I am interested in doing retrievals.  She said I'm already doing them, in my sleep. (Oh, really?!). She asked me how I sleep, how well and whether I move around a lot, and what I remember.

What I remember is having several dreams where I talk to people for what seems like hours. I know them, I feel very comfortable with them, but I don't know them here. I wake up wondering: Who the hell was that? I never remember the conversation. I just assumed they were friends or past relatives who aren't incarnate right now (BTW, one of my guides is someone I know THERE but not in any of my lives).

She said those are retrievals.

So also said THAT was why I was sent to New Orleans.

According to her source, using my unusual intuition to write and teach about spiritual matters, spiritual counseling, and helping people with their 'ghost' issues is why I am here in this life. I have an extra guide to help me with just that. Apparently I am a very, very old soul, with several lives under my belt. I, apparently, have a following of people drawn to my energy, like my house is getting crowded with nonphysicals (all 'good').  I've seen or felt a few. And one is someone who recently passed, a woman, who says she will stay with me, even if I move (She had already gotten my attention). One of my guides (I have three) is a woman I was with before.

I can't quite communicate with these extra people directly, so I can't ask them why they aren't at Focus 27. Makes me wonder.

Dead chicks like me Smiley . Now if I could only find a live one...I'm smart, cute, 40ish, sensitive, and understanding. Know anyone?

Thoughts? Please tell me what you know because I'm still a novice at this.

Love,
Bob

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.