Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Hurricane Katrina (Read 10664 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Hurricane Katrina
Aug 31st, 2005 at 4:47pm

Hurricane Katrina
There was an entrance, an oval white shining gate. I moved through it. I flew over water. A man was sitting on the top of a house. The house moved, it drifted away in a river, the man fell in the water. I couldn't see him anymore but I had something like a spot where he is. Then he appeared above the water, moved very quickly here and there until he stayed ashore. I moved near to him.
I was a part of something bigger, a team, and felt attached to the others in my back; I couldn't see them. I radiated white light to the man. He noticed it, was attracted by it. He came to me and I put him behind me to the team. I wondered what he might have perceived; a professional helper's team with an army truck or even a tank, but no, a tank in this wet area...Then someone said to me: "Don't mind what we might look like. It's not your task. And don't care about the details of the people we gather in. Just make contact."
I flew around again. It was gloomy, rain and water everywhere. When I was over a wide plain of water, some houses in it I sensed the atmosphere of total hopelessness. All broken down. There is no possibility of (physical) help. People who die in this surrounding are probably affected by this atmosphere and need help to move on. It was depressing.
Attached to the team which I felt im my back I flew, I was directed, and I'm not sure what I did then for some moments. There was a young man in a room, when I was near him and he noticed me the team overtook him. A boy in the water, around 12 years old, a name: "Jesus Lane". Black hair, caucasian, brown skin. He was in fear to be separated forever from his family. I moved to him in a diving-suit, pulled my arms around him and was lifted up into a helicopter. The boy asked about his family. One said: "We will find them." Boy: "But if they are dead?!" The other: "They aren't dead, believe me. We have found everyone. Now sleep."
There was a house with many people in it and it was flooded. We went up and radiated light down on them and around them in a very intense way so that most of the people forgot the water and were hypnotized and attracted by the source of the light. But one or more still were in the water. I moved in the water with my diving-suit to a man, told him he should wrap his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I was pulled upwards with a cable, it was hard to not let him slip, so I imaginated some belts holding him until we were safe in the helicopter. Other people were led over little bridges to a safe place which was not to be seen what it was. I had the impression that rain and fog were intentional produced around them (nonphysically) so that they couldn't see their surrounding and they stayed focused on the little bridge they were supposed to go to their shelter and to avoid they think something like "No, this is impossible".
I then saw a man in the top of a high building who had watched the scene with the hypnotizing light. I flew to him and realized he didn't need to be retrieved because he was physically alive, nevertheless he was able to perceive that retrieval scene. After a little thinking I decided to say something to him. I: "What you have seen means that the people are doing well though they are dead. Please tell what you have seen because it probably could ease the pain of the their loved ones remaining." He wanted to sit down but fell on his back and lost consciousness.

P.S. Some may say I better should go back there instead typing and posting this. But I felt not able to go back there yet. I'll try again before sleep I think.
Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Hurricane Katrina
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 5:33pm

that was neat Spooky, I'll ask my guides if I should go there tonite and let u know if I do Grin

I like the way you talked to the physical guy!...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 7:35pm

I really want to help....but can't OBE just like that and when i do i never seem to stay long enough to retrive, i will place my intent and ask for help and guidance to go OBE/Keep out there and help...

thats one of my main questions do you go OBE to retrive or is it feelings/images in mind in a relaxed state?

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 7:52pm

No, you don't have to be out of body to do retrievals. 

There are many different ways to experience "seeing", and it seems we can experience retrievals differently too.  Remember how you experienced "seeing" Alysia?  That is exactly how I experienced seeing the little girl in my retrieval I posted a couple days ago. 

Back before the site crash I posted a retrieval of 2 kids starting a fire in a barn--I experienced seeing as being out of body, 3D, full color, etc. 

When I post my stuff I get very technical in my descriptions because I want to make it very clear to understand exactly what I experienced.  I notice that not everyone does that, so it makes me very curious as to how others are "seeing" their own experiences. 

That's just me, always curious!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 8:00pm

You learn more being curious! definatly not a bad thing.

So i could close my eyes, relax and ask to help and go along with whateva happens, mainly feelings?

The only reason i ask so much is because i'm curious how this is done, when i first started i had the impression everything was done OBE so if it's not OBE it doesnt seem real, still can't get round that!

Also like intrigued how spooky2's retrival took place, was all this feeling, kinda seeing with feelings but not reallly seeing? or was in full 3D colour like you were OBE or just looking throuhg your normal eyes, or like a daydream?

Or was it occasional images but feelings which told you people were walking on a bridge surround by fog over to your right for example.

Sorry for so many questions...i know this isn't really appropiate in this topic but any help would be greatful as i would like to help...just want to be sure i am.

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 9:15pm

Vicky has a good point about being more descriptive with our experiences, to help others understand. problem is some of us don't have the vocabulary, and sometimes frankly, we don't have the right language. mite have to get poetic to get the point across. Cheesy

Ryan, Vicky's right that you don't have to go obe necessarily, you can just phase. I hope you can read Bruce's methods. I need to re-read them from time to time myself. it's easy to forget.
sometimes its a vague image, like black and white and you keep trying to bring it into focus. helpers can help u with that. phasing can happen so quickly you can't even believe it. intentions set before sleeping was my favorite method but I used imagination sometimes. I think you start out with imagination and it turns into phasing. imagination is like showing up at the back door. you knock, the door opens..you walk in, do what u came there for and walk out the front door still wholly conscious, then u start working with whatever you got, picked up to see what kind of feelings you get around it. if I got a peaceful feeling, then I knew I was on the right track...if I didn't...I would just go read some more and meditate. Ryan, if you want to do a retrieval, pretend you are speaking to a guide, they are usually hanging out anyway...ask a serious question, ask if they can use your particular talents to do one...we all of us are suited to some retrieval like some of us gravitate towards children, others towards maybe alcoholics because we know what thats like, theres many situations to choose from where you can be helpful. after you ask if they can use you, then sit tight and see what they find for you. there must be a connection u can make. then come back and tell us about it! ha ha! I'm waiting!~

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 1st, 2005 at 7:33am

Ryan, I am just a wee beginner here but what I am experiencing is done in a relaxed state.  Images appear in my mind's eye and it feels that I am part of the scene and can interact with it although there is a tenuous feeling to it.  There is a distinct feeling about it which is unlike a dream and the events unfold smoothly before me.   I can only describe the feeling as peaceful and somehow smooth, but they are probably giving me very easy ones because I have so little detail.  There has been nothing harsh about my very few waking "retrieval" experiences as opposed to dreams, which have much more "glare" to them.  Does that make any sense?

blink

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #7 - Sep 1st, 2005 at 6:47pm

I wanted to post a retrieval from last night..but I'm just too tired to give it full attention..I'll try in the morning, just a quick question though..
Does the name "Nancy" or a man 87, both about 6.5 ft tall mean anything to anyone?

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #8 - Sep 1st, 2005 at 7:32pm

I am leaving tomorrow to go down there as part of the National Guard. Too bad none of you could get my attention and let me know you are there! If I'm wrong, feel free to drop in on me.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Sep 2nd, 2005 at 7:42am

Good luck to you Rob.  Thank you for your service to those in need.

love, blink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Sep 2nd, 2005 at 8:39am

Yes, ditto from me. There's nothing more satisfying than being of service. Keep yourself safe. Wink

With Loving, Marilyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 2nd, 2005 at 12:50pm

Quote:
I wanted to post a retrieval from last night..but I'm just too tired to give it full attention..I'll try in the morning, just a quick question though..
Does the name "Nancy" or a man 87, both about 6.5 ft tall mean anything to anyone?

____

Shirley girl! Nancy is the name of Monroe's wife. these are darn tall people! love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #12 - Sep 2nd, 2005 at 4:20pm

Shocked  I'm like..that  Shocked

I just did a search on Bob Monroe.  I've only seen pics of him when he was younger..but there was one of him older..THAT was him!

Wow..I'm kinda in awe now, lol..

Ok..on to the retrieval and the beginning that was so odd.

I was in what seemed to be my house, but not my physical house now.  Standing in a small dining room, and two people walked in.  I knew the name of the woman, as I said earlier.  Her name was Nancy.  She was quite tall and thin with short black hair.  The man, who never gave his name, was also tall, with white hair, cut short.

I showed Nancy a place on the wall, below a wallpaper chair rail (wall paper border at chair rail level) where there were writings and drawings.  I told her it was what I had told her about previously.

She viewed it, and said something like "Yes, I see."
Then she seemed to need to tell me that "He is 87."
She repeated this several times.

We walked outside.  It was like a parking lot.  Asphalt paving, kind of parklike.  RV parklike, but no RV's.  There were some trash barrels around.

"87" reached into one and pulled out two empty ice cream cones and handed one to Nancy and took a bite of the other.  She scolded him, that he should not eat that!

I told her it was ok, as long as there were no bites out of it already, that my SIL had put them there for us.

Then I started talking about ice cream cones and my favorite are the ones with chocolate on the inside.

Nancy smiled, "87" smiled..and they walked away.

I found myself at the edge of a body of water.  It was murky and green.  I jumped in and went down.

I spotted a man, sinking straight down, as if he were standing, but going down.  His eyes were open, but it was obvious his body was dead. 

He did not want to leave the body.  I don't think he realized he was dead.  I partially left my "body"..it was odd, because I didn't really have one..hmm..but, I came about halfway out, straight up, trying to show him what to do.

He didn't seem to understand.  So, I went back in, then tried again.  This time, I reached out my "astral" hand to him and he seemed to "get it".  He took my hand, and we both went straight up, leaving behind our bodies.  As we went up, he seemed to disappear..and I came back to the physical.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 2nd, 2005 at 6:10pm

FAR OUT. LOL!! totally not your standard retrieval, but definetely a retrieval where you "demonstrate" how it's done versus lip flapping. love it totally. I have to go get some ice cream now. lol.

is this your first retrieval? it can't be. love ya, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #14 - Sep 2nd, 2005 at 8:13pm

Quote:
FAR OUT. LOL!! totally not your standard retrieval, but definetely a retrieval where you "demonstrate" how it's done versus lip flapping. love it totally. I have to go get some ice cream now. lol.

is this your first retrieval? it can't be. love ya, alysia

Ha..ice cream.  Husband is eating ice cream.

No, not my first, but more...intense somehow, more real, less "symbolism" I guess.

I found an old one in the archives..from quite a while back.  I had others posted on the original board, but they didn't make it over..

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2005 at 2:52pm

Hi everyone!

Ryan and Vicky, that's how I experienced it:
--it was not 3D colored full sound etc., but, strange, there though was space, colors, sound...
--it is like I get informations and my mind is translating it into perceptions which are like a daydream. So it's not like your (Ryan) recently shared OoBE. I "know" somehow what's there.
--Think of reading a book. You may have brief images, sounds, feelings about the stuff you're reading. For me, the quality of my perceptions are like those scenes I see when I read a book, but I haven't a book!
--Therefore, sometimes I think during or immediately after my mind-journeys, well, was it real or made up? But when I'm writing it down, it is so much, sometimes so detailed and weird that it doesn't appear like a daydream anymore. For example, this physical guy at the end of my report, this is something totally unexpected. I never did this before (talking to a physical guy who watched a retrieval) and I don't know if I did the right thing, it just came to my mind.
--I experienced different ways to see in my relaxations: The physical way, which is you close your eyes and concentrate on your physical eyes. I mostly see only patterns and forms, colored fog, in colors like a photographic negative, only very rarely a clear picture pops in, which can be quite defocusing. The imaginative way: This is to look somehow "aside" off the physical view, for the physical way to see can pretty much get in the way of the imagination-kind of seeing. Then, there seems to be a third type of viewing, like lucid dreaming, what looked like more real than viewing with the physical eys, extremely detailed, bright and colored, it's rare in my case and uncontrollable.
--Mostly, I had a start-imagination. That's what Bruce Moen calls "priming the pump". It can be images, established places on the different TMI Focus-Levels, or/and a picture of a map with the place I want to go and TV pictures. At a point of time this intentionally created start-pictures become only background for the things which start to happen then.
--I'm reading Monroes third book again this time (hello Jean, Alysia and Mairlyn) and it seems that his perception changed from the "classic", "it's weird but real!" OoBE (his first book) into the more imaginative-abstract type of perception which are reported by most TMI grads and followers of Bruce Moen's method.

Shirley,
the man who looked like RAM and Nancy called him "87" could be a hint for a year in your life. Just find out RAM's year of birth and add 87, and then look if this was a year where you experienced something that has to do with your retrieval or with retrievals in general.

Something to add:
I haven't done a similar conscious retrieval in the hurricane area like I reported above. The situation seemed to be changed, so that this kind of doing was not longer appropriate. Instead, I had the impression that I or a part of me became a machine part only to contact the deceased because -so one said- of my ability to low-vibrate (well...) and I can't remember details. In a brief visit I found there is a nonphysical team or organisation which is sending some kind of good energy to the physically living people there.

Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.