Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hurricane Katrina (Read 10679 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Hurricane Katrina
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2005 at 2:52pm

Hi everyone!

Ryan and Vicky, that's how I experienced it:
--it was not 3D colored full sound etc., but, strange, there though was space, colors, sound...
--it is like I get informations and my mind is translating it into perceptions which are like a daydream. So it's not like your (Ryan) recently shared OoBE. I "know" somehow what's there.
--Think of reading a book. You may have brief images, sounds, feelings about the stuff you're reading. For me, the quality of my perceptions are like those scenes I see when I read a book, but I haven't a book!
--Therefore, sometimes I think during or immediately after my mind-journeys, well, was it real or made up? But when I'm writing it down, it is so much, sometimes so detailed and weird that it doesn't appear like a daydream anymore. For example, this physical guy at the end of my report, this is something totally unexpected. I never did this before (talking to a physical guy who watched a retrieval) and I don't know if I did the right thing, it just came to my mind.
--I experienced different ways to see in my relaxations: The physical way, which is you close your eyes and concentrate on your physical eyes. I mostly see only patterns and forms, colored fog, in colors like a photographic negative, only very rarely a clear picture pops in, which can be quite defocusing. The imaginative way: This is to look somehow "aside" off the physical view, for the physical way to see can pretty much get in the way of the imagination-kind of seeing. Then, there seems to be a third type of viewing, like lucid dreaming, what looked like more real than viewing with the physical eys, extremely detailed, bright and colored, it's rare in my case and uncontrollable.
--Mostly, I had a start-imagination. That's what Bruce Moen calls "priming the pump". It can be images, established places on the different TMI Focus-Levels, or/and a picture of a map with the place I want to go and TV pictures. At a point of time this intentionally created start-pictures become only background for the things which start to happen then.
--I'm reading Monroes third book again this time (hello Jean, Alysia and Mairlyn) and it seems that his perception changed from the "classic", "it's weird but real!" OoBE (his first book) into the more imaginative-abstract type of perception which are reported by most TMI grads and followers of Bruce Moen's method.

Shirley,
the man who looked like RAM and Nancy called him "87" could be a hint for a year in your life. Just find out RAM's year of birth and add 87, and then look if this was a year where you experienced something that has to do with your retrieval or with retrievals in general.

Something to add:
I haven't done a similar conscious retrieval in the hurricane area like I reported above. The situation seemed to be changed, so that this kind of doing was not longer appropriate. Instead, I had the impression that I or a part of me became a machine part only to contact the deceased because -so one said- of my ability to low-vibrate (well...) and I can't remember details. In a brief visit I found there is a nonphysical team or organisation which is sending some kind of good energy to the physically living people there.

Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.