Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
House fire in Paris (Read 3372 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

House fire in Paris
Aug 26th, 2005 at 3:16pm

Hi, my experiences in my today's session:

House fire in Paris
I laid on my bed and did some Robert Bruce-energy exercises. Then I was imaginating going out of my physical body, walking in my room, flying over the streets of my town and lifted off until I could "see" the earth as a whole.
I went down again intending to go to that house in Paris where, as reported in the news, the fire has killed many people to help if it's needed. I arrived and went into it. I wanted to see how the fire started. There was a round thing with a stick/handle on it, it was hot and it was near something soft, like a children's stuff animal or a cushion, and it started burning. It was in a room corner like a cooking place inside an appartment. The whole room corner was on fire when one person noticed it. Too late to extinguish the fire, the person (I think it was a child) alarmed other persons in this appartment. They opened the door to the staircase, and some ran down and were saved, but some were still there inside the appartment. I thought they will not come out there alive. The smoke came in the staircase through the opened door and filled it, the air became unbreathable and nothing but smoke was to be seen.
In a firefighter's outfit I came into a room with a child, sitting in the corner of a room, shaking with fear; I went close, radiated, and lifted up the child with my arms because the child couldn't stand up. I gave the child to another firefighter. I went up in the air high above the house to a boy, I was still in the firefighter-cloths and felt a little strange as a flying firefighter. I took the boy in my arms, or in my REBal, don't know exactly, and I brought him down to my fellow firemen, I needed much power to get him down, he wanted to stay just where he was above the house but he didn't say anything. Back in the house I found a child was screaming for her mother to come. The child ignored the firemen and me, wanted only to be with its mother. I picked up a mental picture of the child's mother and I knew I had to appear for the child as its mother. But I didn't need to shapeshift myself for this purpose, I just focused to mirror, or reflect, the child's mental picture back to the child. And it worked. We hugged and I took the child with me to an ambulance before the house. In the ambulance car the child was lain on a stretcher and I had to hold the child's hand. I blinked to another fireman in the car and then he played the mother-part. Back in the house I saw a group of people in an appartment who were acting like no fire has happened, but they felt something was different, strange. I contact them in my fireman-outfit and said a fire had damaged the house so for their safety they had to urge to get out to a prepared shelter, no need to take much things with them, until the house is repaired and secure again. They came out of their appartment and a thought came into my mind "you have to point them to the other firemen" which I did, saying: "Go with my fellows there, you see them? They will guide you to your shelter."
I went back in the house and found another child, crying for mama. I was able to soothe it, by saying that mama is in safety and it's all right. My fellow firefighters led the child away. I was outside the house and felt the wish to go back to C1. One said to me that it's ok to go back and that I had done enough. Another man came and he was going to make my job now, another "contacter", I supposed he had a physical body too, I thought of a name, C.F.

Back in C1 I felt a little exhausted and had a feeling of trembling in arms, hands and legs. During the session I noticed sometimes a strong tension in my physical body, in the abdominal muscle and my left side.

Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Mairtreya
Ex Member

Re: House fire in Paris
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2005 at 5:21pm

Wonderful retrievals Spooky.  You're a real pro. Wink

With Love, Mairlyn Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2005 at 5:02pm

I thought it would be good to check the news Spooky to see if you can get verification of how many died in the fire to see if there is any verification for you there if u need it. I think it's real, but sometimes getting verification gives us a boost that it is not just the imagination. other times we don't even need verification, as we just know we did this thing by the peaceful feeling afterwards. I couldn't find verification this way as I didn't have a linear time date to search old newspapers in another state, which I was given the town and state anyway, but not the last name of the person either. hmmm. maybe I should work on that. might be interesting anyway. I agree with Mair, you seem to be especially suited for this. love, alysia

shirley just informed me of 14 children in this fire..thats a lot of kids. from the way Spooky describes the retrievals, it my feeling is that there is more peace around the situation because of the help retrievers do, less grief in the world, so to speak. every little bit helps. just thought I'd mention this to Spooky as he/she (spooky, am I right you are a guy? Grin I'm usually wrong Grin  this is my feeling about retrievals, that they do help, and that the act itself is more than what it looks like on the surface. its a way to value life, so you know humans have not put a lot of value on life here. I just didn't want Spooky to get the wrong idea when I say something about getting your verifications. the real verification is in the heart area Spooky and I think I already saw your heart. love you! Grin  ok, heres another retrieval from me Spooky coming up, this thread needs some plumping up!  Grin I know theres people out there doing retrievals, they're just not in our neck of the woods... Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2005 at 12:55pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #3 - Aug 28th, 2005 at 1:38pm

Seventeen died in that fire..14 of them children. Cry

Paris Fire

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.