Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
bitter sweet (Read 1656 times)
Lilforestmusic
Ex Member

bitter sweet
May 11th, 2005 at 6:53am

Yesterday I had a very profound experience. To me anyway. I was out planting in my very first garden. As I was sticking my hands in the cool damp earth, I felt myself start to cry inside. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't stop it. It wasn't so much a sad cry as it was a happy and greatful cry. It  really struck me to think about how precious life is. How blessed I was to have seeds to plant, and greatful to those who taught us to do it.  How precious that moment was for me to be out there.  Right as I had thoses thoughts, I heard a very loud crash on a road not far away. Not five minutes later, I could hear the ambulances and see a chopper circling above to try and find a place to land for the poor individuals in this crash. Then I really started crying aloud.  The things we take for granted. I'm a makeup artist always on the go in a superficial world. To actually take the time to slow down and count my blessings. Something I haven't done since I can remember. An experience I wasn't expecting. Something within me that had to let me know it needed to be seen again.  Yeah..I'm sappy.lol  Anyway, I hope that I have a garden in heaven.   Peace,  L

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: bitter sweet
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2005 at 7:07am

Hi L,

That's so beautiful.  I especially needed to be reminded today that we can still be nurtured by the innocent earth despite the changes occuring on the planet around us. 

love, blink

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2005 at 7:46am

Hi, L,

Yes, very nice indeed. It`s such a shame that in this hectic lifestyle most people lead there isn`t more time to notice the everyday lovely things with which we are surrounded - and all for FREE. Trees, birds, flowers, the sky, clouds, the sun, rain, earth, grass, I could go on and on.
I`m one of those people, who, when out on a walk, will stop to admire and comment on the beauty which is all around us.
Yes, life is very beautiful and we have to make the most of our short time here in the physical.

Best wishes, roger Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - May 11th, 2005 at 11:05pm

Your first garden...............isn't it wonderful putting your hands in the Earth that nurtures us?  I do so love planting flowers and vegetables.  It does the same to me too. Wink

With love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.