Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I have a question. (Read 1937 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

I have a question.
Apr 29th, 2005 at 12:05pm

Do are spirits hang around our body after it dies,untill the body is disposd of,before moving on to the other side.Was this question brought up here before.George

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Re: I have a question.
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2005 at 1:55pm

Hi George -
It's a good question. Past life regression gives a really mixed bag of replies to it.

Usually the first thing that happens is at the moment of death the viewpoint moves out of the body, most often to a point above. However, I've had  one woman who said that she went into the earth and looked up at the people at her funeral, and another who simply went into a nearby field of flowers. After looking at the body, those who are not confused seem to go off into the Light, usually reporting a tunnel, although not always in those terms. One woman said someone reached down to help her. I've hear similar reports from many others.

If the spirits are confused they may hang around for a long time. A woman who got run over at street corner felt guilty about leaving her daughter motherless, and she haunted the street corner for years. Every so often she would "go home" with a passerby, as an entity attached to their mind.  Eventually she hitched onto a California girl who thought it odd that she had developed a tendency toward some new habits during a brief vacation in New York, and came to me, where we unhitched her and sent her off into the Light.

A man reported that after he died he hung around the house waiting several years for his wife to die. They went off into the Light together. I asked whether they stayed together, but he said, "No. She went off to her place, and I went to mine."

Spirits who are extremely frightened may fear going into the Light or anywhere else, and they tend to remain earthbound. I had a case (I have it on video as The Case of Jim) in which the dominant spiit had been strangled in an alley and he was afraid to go anywhere. He also figured that he might go to hell if he let go of the earth. He was an annoying entitiy until he got therapy and was released into the Light. He had several entity companions who eventually followed him.

A drunk or drugged person often simply stays in the same kind of place as they died. One man reported dying in the gutter and haunting a barroom. (I'm told that they vicariously hitch a ride on a drunk to get the old thrill again.) Eventually he striaghtened out and went off into the Light. Another man was a Mongolian "forest ranger" or the equivalent. He went off into the lower astral in a BST and wandered around for years before he finally understood that the reason that there was never anyone to talk to was that he was dead, at which time he went into upper astral.

Soldiers who get blown up or shot seem to be shocked, and often both sides will huddle together, sort of floating above the battlefield, extremely glad to be done with the shooting and hostilities. The reports I've gotten are that eventually someone comes and leads everyone off into the Light. (This might have been Bruce, who knows!)

When a family really wants to keep Mom or Grandma etc around after death, often they invite her to become either a haunting spirit or an entity, in which case it might later be hard to get rid of them. Or sometimes the loved ones simply hang around trying to "help".  I had one case in which Grandma stayed around as an entity in an effort to prevent the woman to whom she was attached from discovering that Grandma's son (the host's uncle) had molested her.

As if this isn't confusing enough, the last thing is that when the body falls off, the living being inside is no longer limited by physical dimensions. The "spirit world" is not a different place, although it adds a few dimensions according to some reports. (Others suggest that these are simply dimensions that we normally don't see or pay attention to.)  It's still right here and now, but the disembodied entity is externalized into the immediate world. Thus, the viewpoint might occur as variations of the temperature of the stove, shadows on the wall, ripples in a stream, currents of air, electrical impulses, and so on. All of this occurs at a single instant, and it seems to propagate outward at the speed of light. So technically, as one man put it, "I have become the universe. I'm surrounded by stars ... I'm like a drop in a bucket. I'm still the drop, but I'm also all the water in the bucket."

I've done hundreds of hours of past life work, and this is the best answer I can give you. However, there does seem to be a total disinterest in the body, except that people don't usually want to go back into it. In that sense, all the evidence is that birth is far more traumatic than death.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2005 at 7:10pm

Hey Dave,where do you live.I would sure like to be regressed by you.Sounds interesting.George.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2005 at 1:21pm

Hi George-

I don't sell services over someone else's site. Not appropriate. But I'm looking for violunteers (data on Visitor's forum, or my sites mbs-hypnoclinic.com or mind-body-spirit-hypnoclinic.com) for no charge and no pay. I'm in the San Jose and San Luis Obispo areas, depending on the day of the week. I offer one 2 hr session of anything you want in trade for four 2 hr sessions of research. But you have to sign off publication rights.

As well as my humble offerings, any IBRT certified past life regression expert should be able to work with you. Check their site.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.