Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lucid Dream (Read 1927 times)
Chris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lucid Dream
Apr 18th, 2005 at 11:06am

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this as this pertains to a very lucid dream experience but don't know if it's retrieval related. If this should be posted somewhere else my apologies, please move it.

I’m dreaming I am on the footstep of a house, and there is something to do with Christmas Carolers. I think I am singing with them. (I’m not lucid yet.). I fall asleep on these porch and then wake up (within the dream but still not lucid) to many people around. I go inside. This is similar to many dream I have where there are various people ‘milling’ around. I’m interacting with them to some extent. At some point in the dream I become lucid. I focus on my state and feeling. A very energetic state of being. I decide to have some fun trying to manipulate some dream objects. I pick up a saucer like lid or something and throw it. I then notice some windows and see a bottle of wine. I pick up the bottle of wine and try to throw it. I have some difficulty trying to “physically” throw the bottle. Sort of like running in dreams where you find it difficult to move.
I do launch the bottle and it accidentally hits another person.  A man. He’s somewhat agitated and started aggressively coming over to me. I face him and tell him “Your dreaming!” “You are asleep and dreaming!”.  I am very excited and happy trying to convince another potential travelers of his state. Then I start to ascend and he ascends with me. I wake up.

Again, not really sure if this is retrieval related. I was somewhat overwhelmed with the feeling and energy of the lucid dreaming experience. Instead of trying to manipulate objects, I should of sought out the people in the dream. However it was weird that as I threw the bottle, not at anyone, I ended up hitting someone. To get their attention perhaps?

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Redmond, WA
Re: Lucid Dream
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2005 at 10:00pm

Guess it's kind of hard to say, since it seemed to be an 'accidental' thing in a lucid dream.  Since you were trying to convince him he was dreaming, maybe it was just another traveler? 

Or maybe you inadvertantly (did I spell that right?  Tongue ) did a retrieval and that was the way needed to get the guys attention.  I've had several dreams that went 'lucid' and I thought I was just in a dream but later when I looked at all the events that happened I realized it was a retrieval.

I'll post another topic where I give an example of a dream gone lucid and where I inadvertantly (again with the spelling  Roll Eyes ) did a retrieval.

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2005 at 11:29pm

Hi Chris,

This does sound like it could have been a retrieval since you said you started to ascend and he ascended with you. 

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Chris

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2005 at 8:57am

Quote:
Guess it's kind of hard to say, since it seemed to be an 'accidental' thing in a lucid dream.  Since you were trying to convince him he was dreaming, maybe it was just another traveler?  

Or maybe you inadvertantly (did I spell that right?  Tongue ) did a retrieval and that was the way needed to get the guys attention.  I've had several dreams that went 'lucid' and I thought I was just in a dream but later when I looked at all the events that happened I realized it was a retrieval.

I'll post another topic where I give an example of a dream gone lucid and where I inadvertantly (again with the spelling  Roll Eyes ) did a retrieval.

Hi CR,
Thanks for the reply. And thank to Marilyn.
The only reason I think there might be some wee link to a retrieval was the latter closing part of the experience where I ascend (fly upwards) with this fella as well. As Marily pointed out.
The Lucid experience itself was very energetic and wonderful as they usually are. And the ability to "verbilize" to another traveler that he too is dreaming seemed rewarding to me. Yes, i do think perhaps it was simply just another traveler. And the ascending bit at the end was our return to C1 consiousness. Somewhere out there, someone woke up with a dream of being hit with a bottle and then being told they were dreaming....

Love to hear your retrieval/lucid dreaming experiences.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2005 at 10:54am by Chris »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.