Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
anything on materialization? (Read 5620 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

anything on materialization?
Mar 30th, 2005 at 2:11pm

I have seen a lot of people who have gone into the spirit world, materialize and dematerialize that ive often wondered how some can,and some cannot.they that can materialize,are they more powerfull spirits.any thoughts on this anybody? George.

IP Logged

SO

Re: anything on materialization?
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2005 at 2:36pm

My thought on this subject (for what you think it’s worth) is that “materialization/dematerialization” is just stagecraft.  An effective way to “hook” people.  Much as street magic.

I would argue that it requires more strength of character to do so nonphysicaly so as to conserve the energy expended to transport the physical body.

Besides, why would you need a physical body THERE?

Just my opinion…

For those who believe no explaination is necessary; For those who do not believe, none is possible.

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2005 at 2:49pm

Hi, george,

When you say "...how some can, and some cannot...", how do you know they wish to materialize? Could it be they are using free will in deciding not to materialize?

roger
Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2005 at 10:14pm

Are you saying that You have not heard of spirit beings materializing.Well how come I have seen them,and they are solid as everyone on this board.I have even talked to them and they have talked to me.I have even felt the presure of a hand on my shoulder.Bruce knows all my spiritual stories,and I can tell you I dont make them up.George

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 2:28am

Hi, again, george,

I`m not sure if your last comment was meant for me or SO.
If for me, I think you missed what I was saying - I too have experienced spirit pressure in my hand (my wife).
My point was that perhaps not all spirits wish to materialize. I do not believe one spirit is more powerful than another, however.

roger  Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

SO

Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 11:13am

I was assuming it was referring to people trying to get THERE.

I did not say Materialization/Dematerialization was a bad thing (I have been “accused” of it myself).  I merely said that in itself “proves” nothing (at least to me).

I an also suspect of channeling, but given other supporting factors, I accept it.

Besides, these are simply my opinions.  I am sure that there are others; Just as valid…

Something to think about…

For those who believe no explaination is necessary; For those who do not believe, none is possible.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 2:01pm

Hi George, its my understanding that it takes a rather evolved soul who has worked extensively with creating and thought control, to do things like that.   

And it works the same way for those in-physical, history is replete with instances of those who could at will materialize or dematerialize.   

I believe not only Yeshua did it at times, but even John the Harbinger was known to do it.   Yet John wasn't at the level of overall vibration that Yesh was at.

Or, there is an interesting case in Edgar Cayce's life where he had a very intense dream where he was present during Lot's escape from Sodom.  He got a reading on it, and was told that the dream was emblematical of him in the near future going through a trial as if by fire.   
   But he was also told that he was there during Lot's time and was sent as a messenger.   Cayce then asked, did i live at the time?  The Source just cryptically said, you were a messenger.   

This is interesting because, the Bible talks about 2 individuals who were sent to warn Lot and the people about the coming destruction.   At different points in the Bible they were described as being with the "Lord"--so at most points there were 3 persons, i believe.   And at different points they were described as being men, and then also at another point as angels.  These "men" or angels were very unusual and had certain powers, they could blind the eyes of those other men who were trying to rape them (because they were "winsome"), or other unusual powers.   

So, it seems that Cayce was there, not actually physically alive, but rather as a 4th, 5th, or 6th dimensional being projected to help as a messenger, and perhaps helped by the Lord to manifest a physical like form.   The interesting thing about this bible story is that in other parts of the bible, it is said that no one at any time has ever seen God, yet when it comes to these winsome angels/men it is said that the Lord was there among them. 

Now, this time period is the period of Melechizadek--the Prince of Salem and the person to whom Abraham paid tithes too.   This same person, the prince of peace is one of the olden Christs and apparently (according to Cayce and other sources) one of the personalities within Yeshua's total self/Disk.   So the Lord reference becomes a little more understandable, i guess.

I believe after the changes culminate, there will be a much higher percentage of people who can move their physical energies into other dimensions. 

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #7 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 2:59pm

Many years ago, (about 1959-1960) when DMT was a legal material that some of us hardier (and stupider) kids experimented with, I went into a sort of trance and tried to materialize something. At the time I was pretty agnostic, materialistic and thought that the spiritual ideas of friends were just so much bunk. But this trance state was awfully persuasive, suggesting that I had untapped abilities. So I thought I'd test it out with a truly unlikely task that could never happen by chance alone.

Having no kids, I decided to have "my son" bring me a DMT smoking pipe of a specific sort that I already had in my possession. I figured that if I could do this "impossible thing" that there was really something to the metaphysical stuff.

Several things followed in rapid succession, including a major shift in the direction of my life. The DMT pipe, a favorite of mine, vanished, and no searching could locate it. Also I sort of got a message from "The Big Guy in the Sky" to stop messing with that stuff unless I had an awfully good reason - and of course I didn't have one. My life continued, and I soon found myself coming home to a house filled with guys that had great big guns pointed at me, and badges too. Eventually a wise and insightful judge explained to me that I was either going to get a job or go to jail. I made my choice (Thanks Judge!), went back to work, then to school, then to grad school. Years passed.

I moved to a different state, met a gal in a print shop, got married, and one day her son, now my step-son, came to me with a DMT pipe that he had found. He gave it to me. It was the SAME pipe that I had lost, unique in its shape, smell and so on. My "wish to manifest" had come to pass. It just took six years to make the cycle.

Also, later on, I discovered that meditation and meditative hypnosis can take us to the same general places as drugs, so I don't miss my old habits.

Anyhow, I believe in "manifestation", but I have a feeling that we do not understand it well enough as yet to work with the idea usefully. Now I'm semi-retired and actively doing research in this kind of thing as a hypno-analyst. If anyone is good at it, I'd love to talk to you.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Robdetroit

Reply #8 - Apr 5th, 2005 at 1:24pm

Hi,
I cant tell what kind of materialization is happening here...The thoughts are materializing through my fingers and into a computer screen...j/k

You mean like spirits materializing, or materializing an apple in your hand?

What do you mean by spirits?

As for an apple, Ive wondered, do you think by stepping outside of the officially accepted beliefs that say we cant materialize an apple in our hand, we could then matrialize that apple? Or other such wonders....

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #9 - Apr 5th, 2005 at 4:09pm

I say to you right now,that there are spirits of our loved ones out there fully materialized walking among us.beleive it or not,it is true in my experience anyway.George

IP Logged

J.J.
Ex Member

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Apr 6th, 2005 at 10:46am

Hi George,

I think you may be interested in viewing these two sites, both of which are dedicated to the scientific study of physical materializations of etheric people...there is a great deal of information on each site, and much evidence pointing to the reality of this phenomenom.

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/

http://www.survivalafterdeath.org/home.htm

IP Logged

Robdetroit

Reply #11 - Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:35pm

Hi george.
Wht do you mean by 'fully' materialized?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.