Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HAPPY 10th SPIRITBIRTHDAY RAM........ (Read 2463 times)
Merlyn Munro

Let It Come,Let It Be,Let
It Go..... .  .   .  
 !

England,UK
HAPPY 10th SPIRITBIRTHDAY RAM........
Mar 17th, 2005 at 1:21am

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to signify todays date here at the forum.

HAPPY SPIRIT BIRTHDAY  BOB MONROE........

10 YEARS TODAY

THANK YOU R.A.M FOR ALL YOU GAVE AND CONTINUE TO GIVE IN MANY WAYS...............

Kind regards

Merlyn

Sit down before fact like a child,& be prepared to give up every preconceived notion,follow humbly wherever & to whatever abyss Nature leads,or ye shall learn nothing... . . ! Smiley
WWW Merlyn3000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: HAPPY 10th SPIRITBIRTHDAY RAM........
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2005 at 11:31am

Thanks for the reminder Merlyn. I can't even begin to think what my life would be like now if I hadn't first read Bruce's first book which led me to RAM's books which led me to TMI.  I remember the first time I saw RAM at TMI 'There', all I could do was hug him and keep saying thank you, thank you. I'm sure there are many who would thank him today. Wink

Love, Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2005 at 12:24pm

Thanks for the reminder  Merlyn;
I must say he was a pioneer; i'm the oposite of Mair, i've started with RAM's books which led me to Bruce's book after. Roll Eyes

It would have been nice to meet him in person at TMI.. 8)

But i got to meet Bruce in person and he's a great teacher. Wink

With love
Romain

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2005 at 1:31pm

yeaaa!!! happy birthday Ram! he's alive you guys. felt him vibrating in me head one time. it's my secret to tell. those warm vibrations people are talking about is PUL. you get them physically and someone is in the room with you non/physically. listen up as it can be subtle and you can tune it out easy. don't tune it out and u can get messages.
I read Monroe in the 80's and was led to my first retrieval as direct result of reading Far Journies. came to Bruce's website around 2000, happy as a hog in mud.hee.
anyway, I've told this story about Monroe before but will tell it again for others who may have missed it. so, I knew it was him. this happened after I'd joined the board here. sit down my own head said. then the vibrations in the head said Bob was here. I said Ok, this is kinda neat. he gave me a message and I didn't want him to leave, so I started conniving, right? I know, I said. I'll make small talk. (not good at small talk, ok?)
lol. I said say Bob, don't leave yet, tell me, whatcha doing this days? lol. he just smiled and said he was in a lot of places at once. I think I never understood about being able to divide yourself into 6 to 12 or more people but thats the image I got. so that's it and it was real to me as I said the warmth of the vibes do not lie!
love, alysia...

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 2:13pm

He sure changed my life, enabled to get my BSW at 60, and provided med. free sleep in midst of stress for the past 5 years with the H.S. tapes.. Who could ask for anything more?

Thanks Bob,

Love, and you know I mean of the PUL variety-Jean

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.