Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Very Confused About Faith (Read 1241 times)
Spiritual_Seeker
Ex Member

Very Confused About Faith
Mar 16th, 2005 at 8:02pm

I have read 3 of Bruce's book and love them all. I have also read 20 Sylvia Browne books.They both appeal to me so much, they have a few similarities and notiable differences. I don't know what to believe  i think Bruce's books appeal to my beliefs a lot more. I'm considering buying the hemi-sync gateway voyage package to explore for myself.If anyone could awaken my spiritual body to focus level as i believe Bruce has done not sure. My name is Robert Noble and would love your help please!!Thank you all.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Very Confused About Faith
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2005 at 9:30pm

Hi Robert  - If you also read eg. Michael Newton's books, or books by other authors, or by Tibetan monks, or Hindu yogis, you'll find there are as many descriptions as there are describers. None of them are the way that you personally will experience transcendental reality. However, there are some common points in all of them if you look carefully.  The solution is to go and look for yourself. Bruce's Afterlife How-To package is as good as anything I've found, much better than a lot of the tapes and stuff otherwise available. 

Faith has nothing to do with it. All you need to do is to tune in in the same way as you tune into a radio program, using your internal image making apparatus to help focus, and you'll start to get results. Anything that requires faith, as compared to action and discovery, is second hand. Buddha told his followers to believe nothing until it worked for them personally.  Lots of people say that this works for them personally.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.