Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Teenage Suicide (Read 4475 times)
Mikeel
Ex Member

Teenage Suicide
Mar 14th, 2005 at 4:47pm

I received the phone call on Monday evening that Dave’s sixteen year old son had committed suicide. It had only been last July that I had met Dave’s son for the first time. I had met Dave over a year ago at a couple of Native American sweat lodges.
This last July, Dave and I where participating in a Native American Sundance ceremony on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. Dave’s son Chris was with him as support. During the week long ceremony I got to know Chris and enjoyed his enthusiasm.
Alita, a close friend of mine and a friend of Dave’s, gave me the shocking news. She immediately asked if I could help Chris. She said the details where not really clear, only Chris had run from the police in a car chase and later stopped and shot himself with a shotgun.
On Tuesday afternoon I was sitting in my car for a lunch break, the time felt right to make contact with Chris. I relaxed and increased my energy level and focused on Chris. I was immediately taken to a very dark area where Chris was standing with his head down looking at the hood of a car. Chris looked up at me, “What the crappity smack do you want”! “Leave me the crappity smack alone”! He yelled at me. “I came to help”, “do you remember who I am”? I commented to Chris. Chris moved away from me, yelling at me to get the hell away. I focused on sending calm, loving energy to him. Chris seemed to calm down a little.
“Chris do you remember who I am”? I asked again. “Yeah, you’re that sundancer from Green Bay”. “ What do you want”? He demanded of me. “I came to help you out”. “Chris, do you know what happened”? I asked. “Yeah, I know what the hell happened”! “Let’s see what they think of me now!” Chris yelled back at me. I was surprised at Chris’s awareness and acceptance of the fact he killed himself. From previous suicide retrievals, I found most people where in shock and had heavy emotions. I decided I needed to do two things with Chris. First, to calm Chris down and second, make Chris aware of what he was creating and experiencing.
“Chris, way did you kill yourself?” I asked. Chris hesitated for a moment, still standing in a dark cloud of fog. “Nobody would listen, nobody would listen to me!” I focused on sending more love and calming energy towards Chris. “Your Dad seemed to care a lot about you.” I commented. Chris looked up at me. “ He listen more to the kids he worked with. Shit, he never listened to me, spent more time with those kids than me!” Chris was referring to his dad’s work. Dave was a certified counselor. He worked with troubled youth.
Chris seemed to be calming down and became more receptive. “Chris, look around you, what do you see?” I asked him. “Not much, a lot of dark.” He commented. “Do you realize you’re creating this darkness?” “What do you mean?” he asked with a confused look. “How do you feel right now Chris?” I asked this question wanting to show Chris that his feelings and emotions where creating this place. “Mad as hell!” as soon as Chris said this it became very dark and what looked like dark clouds started to have dark red lightning behind them. “Chris, Chris, do you remember all those times you went to the mountains fishing with your dad?” “How did you feel? Can you remember how good it felt, how you wished it would never end?” I could see Chris begin to relax. The dark clouds dispersed and the red lightning stop. The area we where in began to lighten up. “Wow, your right.” Chris said to me with surprise. “Are you dead or what?” Chris asked me. “No, I’m still alive.” “Chris, you remember all those times weird things happened at the sweat lodges?” “This is kind of like some of those things.” I told Chris.
Chris’s attitude changed almost immediately. “Can I see what you’re seeing, I want to know if you’re really alive.” Chris asked me. I wasn’t too sure what to do. I was so surprised at how fast Chris was able to put aside what was happening. I felt that it had to do with his youth and the lack of engrained beliefs.
I asked for some guidance and went along with Chris. “Sure you can Chris!” I commented, still not sure what to do. Than a knowing came to me, just believe you can, set the intention. I raised my arms and put my hands over Chris’s eyes. I could sense Chris’s awareness shift. “Cool, this is really cool!” Chris said with great excitement. My physical body was still sitting in my car. I slowly looked around with my physical eyes to show Chris the land around me. “Stop, stop, keep looking at those birds,” Chris was referring to two white birds that where flying past the car.
I shifted my awareness back to Chris and took my hands off of his eyes. “How did you do that?” Chris asked. “You can do this also.” I commented. “Would you like to see what your dad is doing right now?” I asked. Chris said yes and I told him to just think of your dad and to ask to see him. We were immediately taken to a room in a house where Dave was sitting on the edge of a bed hunched over crying. There was a woman with him trying to huge Dave. We remained there for a short time. Chris became very quiet.
We came back to the dark place. Chris was standing alone with his head down. “Would you like to leave this place?” I asked Chris. He shook his head yes “I’m sick of smelling the blood.” Chris quietly said. I went over to Chris and non-verbally asked for help. A female energy became present. Chris must have recognized who it was and began crying. This female energy wrapped her arms and energy around Chris and completely covered him. The energy felt very motherly and let me know all was good.
I latter found out that Chris’s stepmother had passed away a couple of years earlier.
It has been several weeks sense this retrieval. I checked in on Chris and was told he would be unavailable for a while. I had a feeling that they were working with Chris helping him with his awareness (energy shift).

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Teenage Suicide
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2005 at 1:24pm

thanks for posting this, I'm glad to see people caring about others and doing retrievals and love the details ...

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2005 at 2:11pm

Wonderful retrieval Mikeel. I'm not sure why, but reading this caused me a lot of emotion. I do know I have past lives as a Native American and I've been on the Pine Ridge reservation so maybe it all combined to make me emotional.

Thanks so for posting this. Wink

Love, Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Jeffrey Williams

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Burbank, California
Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2005 at 12:26am

Dear Mikeel,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful and detailed account of your retrieval.  What a wonderful service you provided in helping that young man in his transition!

I especially loved the part where you said "a knowing" came over you and you knew how to help Chris see what you were seeing.  Been there!!!  It's always an amazing feeling when that happens. 

Looking forward to hearing more of your retrieval accounts.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 9:05am

Mikeel, congrats ona wonderful piece of work!  You hit on so many important points I don't know where to start.
Every suicide situation is different...YES!
Retrievals can be done from almost anywhere, if you can focus....YES!
Young people can be angry and unapproachable but can still be retrieved....YES!
Everyone has some memory or other which will generate good feelings and love and that experience can brighten up their atmosphere, hinting that they create their reality....YES!

Wonderful how you responded by shifting his vision to you and letting him see through your eyes! Despite all my retrieval experience I've never thought of doing this, although I must say many retrievees have heard Monroe's voice on the hemi-sync tape and asked me who was talking, and then I have to tell them I'm listening to a meditatiion tape, which usually blows their mind even more.

A text book retrieval, absolutely!

my admiration goes out to you...gordon phinn

On Tuesday afternoon I was sitting in my car for a lunch break, the time felt right to make contact with Chris. I relaxed and increased my energy level and focused on Chris. I was immediately taken to a very dark area where Chris was standing with his head down looking at the hood of a car. Chris looked up at me, “What the crappity smack do you want”! “Leave me the crappity smack alone”! He yelled at me. “I came to help”, “do you remember who I am”? I commented to Chris. Chris moved away from me, yelling at me to get the hell away. I focused on sending calm, loving energy to him. Chris seemed to calm down a little.
“Chris do you remember who I am”? I asked again. “Yeah, you’re that sundancer from Green Bay”. “ What do you want”? He demanded of me. “I came to help you out”. “Chris, do you know what happened”? I asked. “Yeah, I know what the hell happened”! “Let’s see what they think of me now!” Chris yelled back at me. I was surprised at Chris’s awareness and acceptance of the fact he killed himself. From previous suicide retrievals, I found most people where in shock and had heavy emotions.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 10:29am

Mikeel;
Thank you so much for sharing  a detailed account of your retrieval. I really enjoy it, your're  a natural. 8)

It always amaze me how "Guidance" give us intuition on how to deal with situation like these.
I also feel that the "Red Colours" around him was part of his root chakras anger at the world and at himself.
Keep up the good work
With Love
Romain

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: the various approaches
Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 11:39am

Romain, I just re-read your retrieval as if for the first time so wanted to make a few more comments. so much is happening these days; is it not? thanks again for your inspirations.
the guidance is interesting and I agree classical retrieval and perfect. it made me remember how something takes over in a retrieval for the perfect approach to attention-getting. in one retrieval I remember standing before the young lady wrapped in confusion and isolation of sorrow. just as if I was in a social situation and hadn't the slightest hint where to begin the conversation. guidance, standing by said to just go for it. suddenly all primness and propriety disappeared from my person and I leapt forward becoming the form and feel of a large overly friendly dog at her feet, loving her the way a dog would, unconditionally eager to be petted on the head. my problems of getting her attention were over! lol. I never would have thought of becoming a dog by myself. in petting me, she forgot her troubles long enough to be retrieved by others standing by....

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Re: the various approaches
Reply #7 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 6:41am

"......it made me remember how something takes over in a retrieval for the perfect approach to attention-getting. in one retrieval I remember standing before the young lady wrapped in confusion and isolation of sorrow. just as if I was in a social situation and hadn't the slightest hint where to begin the conversation. guidance, standing by said to just go for it. suddenly all primness and propriety disappeared from my person and I leapt forward becoming the form and feel of a large overly friendly dog at her feet, loving her the way a dog would, unconditionally eager to be petted on the head. my problems of getting her attention were over! lol. I never would have thought of becoming a dog by myself. in petting me, she forgot her troubles long enough to be retrieved by others standing by."

Fascinating Alysia!  I sure don't remember hearing this one before.  In fact I don't recall anyone becoming an animal/pet for the purposes of...
Anyone else remember such a case?....
love, gordon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.