Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone read this book? (Read 7514 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Anyone read this book?
Jan 31st, 2005 at 2:39pm

I came across a rather interesting book a couple of months ago called, "The Gathering" by William Gammel (?)   I kept wondering if the author was somehow related to TMI, partly because the title is right out of Monroe's terminology and because of some more subtle asides. 
  Fascinating book and I came across it at the "perfect" time since I was getting info about our connections to Sirius and to other systems, and I was relating the history of Atlantis to a "contigent" of a Group soul or Soul group who came into the Earth system as helpers/retreivers and was led by an aspect of the Total Self of Yeshua (as Amelius) who seems to me, somehow related to that original Spirit who reintergrated with the Light and enabled the Light to create all other Souls with Love as strong base dynamic.
   I don't quite know how Yeshua is related to this and it doesn't matter really, there has been too much personal emphasis on him and other teachers anyways, I believe.  Yet I've always been intensely attracted to Yeshua and his teachings, though I was repulsed to some degree by mainstream religion (especially a certain major one). 
  Anyways, did anyone else read this book?  What did you think of it?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Anyone read this book?
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 10:36pm

Yes, I've read it twice.  And Gordon has read it too.  It doesn't have anything to do with TMI, as you know, but is so closely related to what the TMI Gathering is.  An excellent book, good enough to read twice. LOL   Cheesy

Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 10:04am

I read this a while back, after Gordon and Marilyn posted about it....electric 'shivers' running up and down my spine as I read. I'm excited about the possibilities it describes. It set me pondering about ascension and how that relates to my own belief-system-vehicle I'm paddling around in. Something clicked after reading it, an avenue to gently explore opened up. The image of the Gathering in "Ultimate Journey" has had lasting impact on me. It was a thrill to read William Gammill's experiences in relation to that...          Tim

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 1:23pm

Thanks for the feedback Marilyn and Tim.  I really enjoyed the book and "resonated" with much of it, but not all.   I disagree somewhat with the his interpretations of the changes...I mean it would be nice if we all just collectively ascended in a very short time frame, and I'm sure it is quite possible but isn't very probable as of now because humanity's energies seem so polarized.  Besides, Earth has her own growing pains to go through just like every individual soul who incarates in-physical.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 4:31pm

Tim, electric 'shivers', that's what I get when things resonate with me. I take that as energies saying yes, yes, yes. LOL  Cheesy

Justin, I know what you mean, but then anything is possible and I'm keeping an open mind and heart and just living in the NOW.  From many channelings that I read, it sounds like our space brothers are going to be helping a LOT with things changing.  Wink

Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #5 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 9:10am

Quote:
  Thanks for the feedback Marilyn and Tim.  I really enjoyed the book and "resonated" with much of it, but not all.   I disagree somewhat with the his interpretations of the changes...I mean it would be nice if we all just collectively ascended in a very short time frame, and I'm sure it is quite possible but isn't very probable as of now because humanity's energies seem so polarized.  Besides, Earth has her own growing pains to go through just like every individual soul who incarates in-physical.

Justin: I read this book after Mairlyn kindly mailed it to me, about two years ago.  It had a profound effect on me and I've been recommending it to folk regularly since then.  It's one of those books that comes to you just when you need it.

love, gordon

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 2:19pm

Nice to finally have met you Gordon!  Have enjoyed your thought-provoking posts for awhile. 
  Hi again Marilyn, yes very much agreed.  I do try to keep an open mind, especially about things i know very little of in the larger sense.  I believe anything is possible and know our non-Earth system friends have been and will be helping us much.  Have had some very interesting and intense dreams about some of E.T.'s.  But no matter what they do, it is us who needs to do the work and to get more intune. 
     Channeling:  I have liked some of this material that I have read, but at the same time i sometimes get the sense that much of it lacks something.  Alot of them talk about non-duality and Oneness, but yet they seem to imply that something about actual physical Earth changes being "not good" etc.   This is a contradiction, it is neither good nor bad--just is.  This is why i am so attracted to the Cayce readings, because it both talks about some very deep, intense, and cosmic subjects--especially concentrating on the importance of Love, but it makes it much more practical, more daily liveable than do many channeled sources today who seem to come too much from the head, without enough balance with either the heart or the base.   That and I've always been intensely attracted to and have had to use in my own life, alternative and holistic medicine.
   From what i have studied of alternative geology, pre-history, and the Cayce Readings I have come to believe that about every 12, 000 thousand years or so (related to the astrological ages and other cycles), there is a shift in the latitude and longitude of the Earth i.e. a crustal shift.  Bob Monroe saw this when he visited his probable future life in 3500, when he touched down near Va bay, the ocean was much farther inland in the future.  Rosiland sees this in her book, "Cosmic Journeys" in the Chapter of "travel to the year 3000", and of course there is Cayce--the most validated and documented psychic who has ever lived, who talked much about the crustal shift, outlined its pattern and cycles.  The entire Cayce Library, its Readings, letters to and from Cayce and his family, the Affidavits from people helped--numbers something like 381,000 typed pages.   Problem with Cayce is that he has been so misquoted, so misinterpreted, and so prevelant in so many, more shallow researchers books, that there is much confusion surrounding what Cayce said and didn't say about the Changes.  This is very understandable since those Readings, in particular, are very hard to understand because of Cayces syntax, grammar, and lack of terminology to really get across the concepts.  Plus many people today are "turned off" by Cayce's "Bible speak", as Monore seemed to have been.  I found it difficult, myself, at first but since Cayce loved the Bible and Yeshua so much, and since Yeshua seems to have been the manager or director of Cayce's Readings, and the time period and place factors...well it becomes a little more understandable..  People weren't ready at that cycle to hear things so contradicting the Bible, and if the Source was quite diplomatic and worked with what was on hand.
  The author Michael Wells Mandeville, in my opinion, does the best job of correlating the evidence in the earth, the scientific principles behind a crustal shift, and what the Readings actually meant.  But, then again I disagree with him on some very key points, instead of just ice, Solar and Moon forces, gradual imbalancing of the Earth's Mass--which is what he believes... I have always felt a much more cosmic aspect to the Changes--namely the Galactic Center and humanity's collective consciousness being involved plus with the Astrological Ages--to me it is both, and neither-or. Wink 

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 5:31pm

Quote:
 I came across a rather interesting book a couple of months ago called, "The Gathering" by William Gammel (?)   I kept wondering if the author was somehow related to TMI, partly because the title is right out of Monroe's terminology and because of some more subtle asides.  
 Fascinating book and I came across it at the "perfect" time since I was getting info about our connections to Sirius and to other systems, and I was relating the history of Atlantis to a "contigent" of a Group soul or Soul group who came into the Earth system as helpers/retreivers and was led by an aspect of the Total Self of Yeshua (as Amelius) who seems to me, somehow related to that original Spirit who reintergrated with the Light and enabled the Light to create all other Souls with Love as strong base dynamic.
  I don't quite know how Yeshua is related to this and it doesn't matter really, there has been too much personal emphasis on him and other teachers anyways, I believe.  Yet I've always been intensely attracted to Yeshua and his teachings, though I was repulsed to some degree by mainstream religion (especially a certain major one).  
 Anyways, did anyone else read this book?  What did you think of it?

what interested me in this book was Gammils prior state of mind and soul before his adventures began. I relate it to how some people have to be so completely and utterly broken in spirit here before the healing process even activates, in his case his life is turned around by these future beings which are really us at the same time. this is also one author who caused me to bust out laughing as he's so utterly human. a sense of humor can go a long way towards healing ourselves, and by healing I just mean a healing of the separation. (ACIM)

btw Gammil has another book out called "transformation".
Grin

IP Logged

HJ
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 6:15pm

Interesting question! Smiley

I have been reading "Projections of Consciousness" by Waldo Vieira, who's scientific terminologies I am now getting used to and appreciating more and more since they replace and clarify the worn out new age, superstitious, old world bible language that has contributed to so much distortion of the "extraphysical dimensions".
Well this book made an impact on me and so I wanted to learn more about the Brazilian chap, and so did a Google search using his name. Out of the many non-English sites I found one which also has the book "The Gathering"  and so might explain a little about why the similarities to Monroe's terminologies surface.  If you look at the topics under "Conscientiology / Science of the Consciousness" at this site http://www.unitedcommunitiesofplanetearth.com/ ; one may see subtle connections.
Smiley

Hope this helps bridge some gaps Smiley

Cheers.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 6:24pm

Alysia, did Hampton Roads put out Transformation?  I haven't looked there yet. I went to amazon first since I sell books there but it wasn't listed.  I've got to get it. LOL  I have over 25 books on My Wish List at amazon.  Cheesy

Justin, I agree with you and there's a lot of channeling that I just don't resonate with at all.  I haven't read much of Cayce, don't know why either, just haven't felt led to I guess.  I am on Michael Mandeville's email list.  Smiley In the channelings I read, I've never seen anything about the earth changes not being good. They're looked on it as a positive thing as Gaia is cleansing all the crap from thousands of years and especially from these times of our abuse of the environment.
And yes, many more people will cross over before it's all over with -- is this the 'not good' that you're talking about.  And let's face it, there is duality here.  Wink

With Much Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 10:25pm

[quote author=Marilyn Traver link=board=afterlife_knowledge;num=1107207582;start=0#9 date=02/02/05 at 17:24:35]Alysia, did Hampton Roads put out Transformation?  I haven't looked there yet. I went to amazon first since I sell books there but it wasn't listed.  I've got to get it. LOL  I have over 25 books on My Wish List at amazon.  Cheesy
____

busy lady Grin  I got this hampton rds booklet in the mail. Bruce is on it too with his newest book, about 24 new books just came out and Gammill on the list, apparently this list are also offering workshops as well as books.   go to www.HRPUB.COM ; for updates.  every single book looks like pure gold to me!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 11:04pm

I get the Hampton Roads pamphlet too -- that's how I heard about Bruce in November 1999.  I just hadn't seen that.  And I see it's a workshop, not a book.  Shoot.  Well, I'd love to go to Bruce's workshop first if I went to any workshop, but that's not in the cards at the moment.   Shocked

Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.