Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Edgar Cayce reincarnated (Read 2214 times)
Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Edgar Cayce reincarnated
Jan 30th, 2005 at 11:41pm

This page will introduce you to the recently published book
entitled, The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? by Wynn Free with David
Wilcock. The book presents the case, as researched by Wynn Free,
for David Wilcock being the return of Cayce.

http://speedoflove.iwarp.com/caycesback/Page_1x.htm

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: Edgar Cayce reincarnated
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 2:26pm

Yes, there certainly seems to be a lot of reincarnated E.C.'s out there...  Who is to say who is who and who is not the "who"? 
  I've read some of Wilcock's material and some of it i find interesting but comparing some of it to Cayce material, he seems to have made some very major errors, but then again many of the more esoteric statements made by E.C's Sources are fairly open to interpretation and SO MANY people, authors alike, have misquoted Cayce especially about the Changes.
   That and how much he charges for his readings makes me wonder...., whereas Cayce (for many reasons, some "karmic") would literally give the shirt off his back for others i.e. he rarely ever made any amount of money off his abilities because he believed very, very strongly that it should be shared with all.
  Anways, in the end what does it matter?  There are a lot of personalities out there right now with some very interesting and intense "histories" whether they be historically known or not.  I must mention that I do know someone personally who believes there is a strong possibility of having Edgar as part of his Total Self.   He hasn't told many people about this, just a few close soulmates and he doesn't do "readings" like E.C. though he is quite sensitive.   He believes that Ra Tah, Uhjltd, Lucius, and Cayce are the main personalities that got mixed together to make up his "present" personality (but with more than a few other "sub influences").

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.