Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Astrology-auric/color/chakra/music spheres (Read 6868 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Astrology-auric/color/chakra/music spheres
Jan 28th, 2005 at 11:23am

Hi all,

I'm a first time poster and long time reader (almost 2 yrs now) and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in the work I have been doing correlating astrology to auric, chakric, glandular, and color vibrations.  I've been trying to develop a new vibrational system of astrology for awhile--lol, more like just rediscovering the ancient system!
   I can post a article I wrote about it if any one wants to read it?  BTW--  been a long time fan of TMI (have Gateway and a bunch of single application Hemi-sync CD's), Monroe, Rosie, and Bruce and a long time student of the Cayce/Davis Readings.   

Smiley Justin

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Re: Astrology-auric/color/chakra/music spheres
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 11:30am

I would love to read about your rediscoveries. Will be looking for the post from you.
CW  Grin

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 11:37am

Hi CW,

Since you twisted my arm...I will have to share  Wink
It is a little long, so I'm gonna break it up into 3 parts.  The first part is just a intro I guess.  Hope you enjoy. 

Color Vibration, Chakras, and Astrology.

These interrelated subjects use to be a deep interest of mine.  I can sense or intuit people’s auras (only have visually seen them a few times) and became fascinated with correlating information about auric vibrations with the Cayce concepts of glands/chakras and with both traditional and Cayce oriented Astrological theories. So at one point I spent a lot of time trying to “figure” out how it all fit together.  I spent a lot of time meditating on people’s charts and their auras and the connections between their astrological sojourns and chakras or between planetary energies and the chakras.  I perceive, most strongly, the mental range of the aura i.e. their general characteristics, and the emotional when someone is strongly feeling a particular emotion.  This is easiest when I know the person and have spent time with them.

I had read many of the books or treatises also concerned with interrelating these various facets of metaphysics, but I was always very unsatisfied with most of the interpretations.  Often the information would contradict other sources (or their own) or they just did not intuitively feel true to me.  Sometimes the interpretations were just down right illogical.  I observed that many authors while having studied one facet did not have much experience in or knowledge of the other facets.  So I undertook to create my own system, which hopefully would relate these related branches of vibration into a more logical, concise, internally consistent, and holistic synthesis. 

It is far from being complete and I’m sure I won’t have the complete puzzle put together anytime soon.  I realized early on that I had bit off quite a mouthful when I undertook this study, and I am constantly learning new things or seeing things from a different perspective.  I would appreciate criticism on this treatise, especially if it is more so original insights or intuitions from people who have done similar studies.  Please don’t quote some book (especially not a Cayce book, which some I found to be very off!) or religious teaching to me.  I have read most of the books dealing with the subject and have found them unsatisfactory at best.  Essentially they all suffer from over simplification.  But to be fair, I have gleaned some very interesting and original info (which strongly rang true) over the years from various books.

Many systems will have one planet associated with one gland, one color, one chakra etc…  This is highly misleading in many respects.  The whole universe is a creation of dynamic, flowing and blending of energies and consciousnesses.  You can see this in every facet of existence, relationships between people, astrological charts, physics, auras, etc…  Though things seem separate, as does Spirit, Mind, and Matter, they are not; one flows or blends into another.  Yet there are levels or states where a vibration, dimension, and/or consciousness do differentiate from another vibration, dimension, or consciousness.  This is fairly obvious to most metaphysical or spiritual students, so what does this have to do with authors listing one color, gland, planet, etc… for the chakras?  The reasons are because it is over simplified and inaccurate.  Look at the beautiful rainbow and see how each color shades into one another.

The first problem we face is realizing that there are universal or general Chakra charts and individual charts.  Meaning that one Chakra/Astrolgical chart could be accurate for you, but not for another, because we all use the planetary energies differently – sometimes more positively or more negatively.  Thus they may show up differently as different colors, shades, and tones or corresponding with different centers/chakras. The treatise below, primarily deals with the universal system as a general reference for understanding the energies herein involved.   

First off it should be made clear that all centers and planetary energies are necessary, one is not better than another but one energy may be higher vibrating or be a more evolved and complex expression or consciousness.  And it is not so much that we need to transcend a particular energy, center, or expression but we need to learn how to balance, integrate, the energies and be able to move from one consciousness/dimension to another freely at will.  Easier said than done, right!  Using one energy, positively, naturally leads us to using the higher octave, so on and so forth.  Love is the energy, which makes all this possible; it is the glue, the attraction, the motivator, the internal cohesion, the organizing, and the blending and synthesizing force of the Universe, of our souls.

Each planet, including the Moon, has crystal core at its center.  The crystal core of each planet is different; each has its own range of vibrations.  The range can be said to be within the dimensions of the mental, which then affects people primarily on the mental levels (sometimes affecting or shading into the emotional, etheric, and even physical).

Physical life incarnations affect people primarily on the emotional levels.  After a physical life, a personality will sometimes immerse itself in the energy, consciousness, or dimension, which the planet symbolically represents. The reasons are often manifold, most often to balance or strengthen certain attributes (under more restricted free will environments) that they had when in dense physical existence. The dimensions and planetary vibrations can be perceived by humans as colors, senses, or as feelings, for example.  They also have a relationship to the glands in the physical body and to the chakras in the other “bodies”, because each center also has a certain range of vibration, which in the body seems progressive from the lowest center (speaking bodily) to the highest. By centers I mean, the combined operation of or between the physical glands and the subtle body’s chakras. The planetary energies correspond, resonate, vibrate, or are “magnetized” to the various major centers because of sympathetic vibration.

I liken an astrological chart to a musical composition with the planets being the pure notes or tones, the interactions between the different planets in the different signs being the chords, the sign and house influences being the keys in which the chords are played, the scale (with the keys too?) being the overall degree of evolution or consciousness the soul/personality is functioning from, and the transits/progressions is the tempo or time in which it all gets played.  And this is all pre-arranged before birth.  You can at any time change the song, of course (freewill), but unfortunately many people remain more or less slaves to their pre-chosen influences.  Freewill seems to come more into play by the choices a soul makes BEFORE it enters the physical (as to what its life and personality will be generally like).  This seems to be most true of those who are still part of mass consciousness and who are largely functioning from their unconscious selves.  Fortunately though, there are more and more people taking control over their lives and astrological influences.

It is also important to note that when a soul decides to experience the physical, it and its Higher/Total self takes from within itself, various personalities/lifetimes and combines them, not unlike a chemist mixes chemicals or molecules, to create a new life/personality to add to its total combined nature.  This is all done from a no-time state of awareness, so looking at things from a cosmic and eternal (thus a “higher”, more real, or expanded reality) perspective, all of these lives are happening in the Now, being projected by a Godlike being, “Know ye not, that ye are Gods in the making.”  It exists as a singular Light being who just is experiencing different aspects of itself from different perspectives (lifetimes). That Higher/Total self is probably not the end all to who you are either; there may be even a more expanded Total self in which your immediate Total self is part of, so on and so forth.  Not to forget, that in the end (ultimate reality), we are all truly part and parcel of each other.   

So after your Total self picks the different aspects of itself, whether from other physical lives (not limited by time) or other dimensional experiences from this system or others, it then chooses the appropriate time astrologically and numerically to be born that best matches up with its new chosen personality and its physical, emotional, and mental self.  The spiritual self is connected more to the higher/total self, therefore is more of a constant.

The strongest indications in the birth chart are the planet(s) rising, the Sun sign and its planetary ruler(s), the planet(s) ruling its rising sign (especially if there isn’t a planet at all near the rising degree), the planet(s) in the 5th house (read Stephen Arroyo’s book Astrology Karma and Transformation, especially chapt. 10), and the planet closet to the mid-heaven.  There can be and are other indications, but those are generally the most indicative.  The soul will work with the fetus many months before birth, getting it ready, developing its personality etc…  It can be said that your astrological chart is your Karma, or more accurately, is indicative of ones Karma.

The problem for astrologers is that souls often do not enter, or fuse their soul essence into the Pineal and Lydig gland right at birth, but can and do enter a few hours before or many hours after.  This can change the whole chart, especially the rising sign, but Cayce in trance advised an astrologer not to overly stress about it and just do charts for the physical birth because after all, even a completely correct chart (when you do have the soul birth time) just gives indications of influences and is not the ruling factor in life.  The will is ever the ruling factor in developing, if you so choose it.

When I still practiced "personality centered" astrology, and when doing someone’s chart, I could usually figure out the approximate time of soul birth from analyzing various physical factors (which is connected to the rising sign and influences) and by intuition.  I was most accurate when doing charts for Caucasians because their looks can differ so much (as to coloring and what not), and because most of the astrological observations about physicality in charts have been made by Caucasian astrologers about Caucasian peoples.  There have been more than a few people with just knowing their birthdays, I have guessed accurately the approximate time they were born.

Astrology, sound, color, numerology etc… are different aspects of the same phenomena, vibration of energy.  Even gemstones or crystals can be concretely related to those above-mentioned facets of vibration.  One would have to write a large book, correlating all of it and I am not about to do it.   There are much more important things in life.  Also keep in mind when reading the below, that just because a soul might have been born with Mars rising, for example, does not necessarily mean they will have a lot of red in their auras. 

For you more left brained and linear thinkers, we will give your noggins a rest (and mine too) and chart the chakric, glandular, astrological, and color vibration from the lowest vibrations to the highest.  I must mention that when one is sensing the higher mental layers of an aura, there are often some colors, which do not have a color corresponding to the physical world, colors for which we have no words or descriptions.  Also, in the higher mental layers, colors like green are often absent because green is more an emotional color but it may be found within the higher emotional dimensions shading into the lower mental “layers”. 

This is NOT an aura interpretation guide, but just gives a general idea of the color vibration as compared to astrological and chakric vibration. Interpreting someone’s aura accurately takes fine skill, honed by years of observation and the ability of attuning oneself.  This piece deals mainly with the seven endocrine glands and the seven major centers connected to them.   There are many other chakras in the body connected to the meridian of life force that flows through the various bodies, some more major, some less so.   

First we start off with Mars, which in its natural and pure vibration, vibrates to or indicates the color red.  Mars seems to connect primarily through to the base of the spine chakra and (in the body it resonates to the gonad glands) from a reflex action to the adrenals/solar plexus.  Earth is also connected to the base of the spine.  Many people, who are strongly influenced by Mars, tend to be very active, usually physically speaking.  Mars and the color red denote a strong sex drive, a strong sense of self/ego, a strong survival drive, and a tendency to temper.  The physical body is often strong with a lot of purely physical vitality, especially if Mars is rising and isn’t heavily afflicted.  The hormone, Testosterone, is secreted primarily by the gonads in men (to a much lesser degree in women) and is linked to muscle building (and muscular strength) and the sex drive in the body.  The other action of Mars is connected to the adrenals, which secrete adrenaline hormones responsible for the fight or flight reactions. 

When used negatively someone with a powerful Mars can be a very materialistic, selfish, immature, and even be a dangerous person (criminal like) to be around. True if the person also has a lot of deep, dark reds (especially mixed with the browns and blacks) in their aura.  When anyone gets angry, red shows up strongly (often time “shoots” out of the aura in jagged rays) but temporarily in the emotional dimensions of the aura.   Mars and the color red can be thought of as a strongly masculine energy.  When the base chakra energies of Mars become lifted up or transmuted to the heart and throat centers, by blending or becoming one with Venus energies (or other higher vibrational planets), then the lower red energy becomes a higher vibrating, beautiful, and very attractive rose pink. If you are ever at a bar or some social function and want some people to interact with you, visualize a beautiful rose pink emanating out from you heart area. It draws people like a moth is drawn to a flame!  When Mars is connected to Venus in a not so positive way, it often shows up as a coral or light pink.  In general, both Mars and Saturn can be said to be the testing forces or energies.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 11:41am

2nd part:

The color orange corresponds to the Lydig cells, which is creative in its very nature, and is above the gonads and corresponds to both the reproductive chakra and shades into the solar plexus chakra.  The Leyden gland is an important one in awakening to ones higher energies; it represents “the Seal” in the body.  If this energy becomes purified enough through rising through the heart and head centers (which happens safely and fully by living a Christ-like life and through deep meditation and breathing exercises), it will add much spiritual vitality and creativity to the body.  Also it is said that there are centers that are directly connected to absorbing pranic energy (especially through the Sun), one is the spleen, which absorbs, filters(?) and/or step’s down pranic energy so it can be used by the solar plexus centers.

The Sun primarily corresponds to this center.  The Sun seems to have a distinct lower and higher expression and the higher will be discussed later.  The slower vibrating aspect of the Sun is connected to Mars and its energies.  When used on this plane, the masculine Sun is a higher octave of its also masculine brother Mars.   People using the Sun on this level, or who are very centered in their reproductive center, are often somewhat like the Mars individuals, but less inclined to lose their temper, have a more joyous outlook, are more social, and are generally more positive in expression.  They can be somewhat creatively inclined, especially if the vibration indicated is a high golden orange.  Depending on how they are using the energies, when using it more positively they have more self-control but also still have a strong sex drive. 

Personalities, auras, or their charts, that indicate that they are strongly influenced by orange and Sun vibrations often have a strong, sometimes overbearing personality, but since they are usually charismatic, optimistic, and sunny, people often overlook this tendency.  There is often a strong tendency for thrill seeking, and taken by itself or with much pale yellow, pinks, pale blues, or reds; much orange energy often indicates a hedonistic and party type of mentality i.e. the perpetual party boy or girl.  Like with Mars/red energies, Sun/orange energies, when strong, often indicate a strong and/or athletic physical body.  And while they are sometimes boastful and seemingly self-confident, there are often strong inner insecurity issues, especially if the orange blends in with red or brown energies (or if there is a lot of pale yellow near).  The stereotypical captain of the football team comes into my mind when thinking about orange or lower Sun energies.

Mercury and its corresponding color ray, is quite a varying and flexible energy, in that it can range from a very high expression as in the golden yellows, to the overly left brain, materialistic, self satisfied intellectual color indications of mid to dark yellows and lighter brown (especially when connected to Saturn, Earthly, or Mars energies).  Mercury is rather neutral in expression and needs other planets to help define its energies.  In the most ideal conditions, Mercury acts as the messenger between the higher and lower mind aspects.  Interestingly, lighter to mid brown has the same vibration, measuring the light vibration, as does a regular mid-yellow yet it appears as a different color. 

Mercury corresponds primarily to the solar plexus chakra, along with the Sun, and it seems to be connected to the throat and head centers as well.  Its pure and natural vibration is that of the regular yellow, but some times also shows up in people’s aura as a light metallic blue, or with blue greens usually indicative a blending of higher Mercurial energies with Venusian energies (depending on the shade and intensity—Saturn and/or Uranus can be involved with blue-green shades).  Yellow is the color in which we first start to individualize ourselves from the herd i.e. mass consciousness, and it is primarily an intellectual and analytical vibration, but can also be a mediator of inspirational energies. When positively combined with the higher spiritual energies of the Sun, Arcturus, and/or Jupiter, Mercury often shows up as beautiful bright and lightish golden yellow. This is the lower, intellectual mind (Mercury) becoming aligned with the cosmic or universal mind (the Son-Sun) and when prominent in the mental vibrations of the aura, it is indicative of the beginning of cosmic consciousness.  Sometimes you can see (in the higher emotional layers), temporarily, the golden yellows in the aura of someone sincerely praying or deeply meditating.  Or when someone is being unusually kind and selfless for his or her nature.

The green ray seems to be connected to both Saturn and Venus forces (Venus is lighter and more emerald greens), but primarily to Saturn’s forces.  Green is the blending of the emotional with the mental.   In its natural state Saturn vibrates to a somewhat deep or jade like green.  Saturn, in the Edgar Cayce readings, is linked to sudden changes in ones life and the strong desire at times for change.  It is also a strongly testing force or as some call it, the Lord of Karma.  It is interesting to note that when a person goes through sudden changes, like losing a job, moving without much planning, break ups, etc… green begins to show up strongly in the aura a little while before these changes.  Many times the changes and the green vibration can be linked to Saturn transits in the birth chart (if the chart is accurate).
    Both the green vibration and Saturn are the vibrations most associated with balance.  Perhaps this is why astrologers say that this planet is exalted when placed in the sign of balance—Libra.  Saturn, when used positively, vibrates in range of the thymus/heart chakra, but reflexively, when used negatively, showing up as dark browns (extremely materialistic) and dark dingy blues (the color of depression) it corresponds to the base of the spine chakra.  The higher expression of Saturn’s energy can be thought of as the beginning of awareness of the importance of service.  This is also true of the sign Capricorn (and its higher aspect), which Saturn primarily corresponds to or as most astrologers say, the sign it “rules”.   Astrologically wise, Saturn seems to have less of an influence on ones deeper character (corresponding to the mental layers in the aura) when souls have sojourned there, than do most of the other planets.  Its influence seems to be more apparent in ones material life and happenings, but it often inclines one towards materialism.

Venus in its pure and natural state vibrates to a regular, somewhat lighter, blue.  It is connected to and influences both the heart and primarily the throat centers.  Venus and light to mid blue energies are that of harmony, tranquility, peace, idealism, attraction, artistic creativity, and the beginnings of tolerance and love (more so love of self and others close to self).  Both Venus and Mercury are associated with communication.  Venus through feelings, music, symbolisms, song, acting (which often also has Neptune component), and art in general and Mercury through ideas, written words (and more mundane communications), and through math.  Interestingly, psychologists have found in their color psychology tests that the most preferred color is blue; it seems as if many of us need to incorporate more of the Venusian energy within us.

As mentioned earlier, many people do not use Venus in its higher mental aspect (blue) but use it as a lighter green vibration, which is primarily emotional in expression (but a nice and beautiful color too).  Or it often shows up in people’s auras, when positively aligned with Mars, as a beautiful rose pink and when negatively (inharmoniously) aligned with Mars, lighter and/or coral pinks.  When linked positively and harmoniously to Neptune, the Sun, Arcturus, and/or Jupiter, Venus energies often shows up as beautiful, lighter shades of violet, sometimes with beautiful rose shades blending in.
    The heart centers are the focal point for the love energies.  This is where we receive and give out love.  There are two great love centers in the physical and subtle bodies, the Heart Center and the Crown Center.  We are always receiving Divine, Pure Universal Love energy from the Crown, but it isn’t until we remember (and act like we know) our innate Oneness with the All that we start putting this forth from our Heart center.  There seems to be a symbiotic like role between the heart center and the crown center.

Ah, beautiful and extreme Uranus…  In it’s natural or pure state Uranus vibrates to deep, almost royal, blue and a near indigo color.  It corresponds primarily to the brow/third-eye/anja/pineal center, but also influences (shades into) the throat center.  It seems to have a reflex action with the Lydig gland.  This is interesting because in traditional astrology, the Sun corresponds to the sign Leo and Uranus to Leo’s opposite sign Aquarius.  And orange mixed with yellow (the Sun) is the complimentary color of deep blue mixed with indigo (Uranus).
    Uranus energy is the influence in which most souls first become aware of hidden/occult, psychic, mystic, and/or spiritual side of life.  Many Uranians have a strong belief in the brother/sisterhood of humanity and can have socialist like ideals but with a strong belief in the individual and individualism. Those strongly influenced by Uranus and/or with deep blues strong in the mental dimensions of their aura, often have strong tendencies to be extreme in thought, manner, and expression.  They can appear to be very unconventional or eccentric in manner and often have exceptional abilities. They can be very demure, meek, and tolerant (in short “spiritual” seeming) and then can become very self willed, stubborn, defiant, and rebellious.  They often have periods in their life, where they will go from the proverbial mountaintops of highs to the depths of despair.  Telsa, Edison, Cayce, etc., come to mind when thinking about those who are strongly influenced by Uranus.
   Some people, who use the Uranian vibration/consciousness negatively, will have much of the dark dingy blues of depression in both their emotional and mental auric dimensions.  As mentioned before, both Uranus and Saturn forces are strongly connected to depression and moods.  Also, there is usually a reflex action of a suppressed Mars/anger energy.  Meaning, anger inverted will often times manifest as depression. 
    I have found that often, when Uranus is strongly linked to Mars (or the lower Sun energy) in the birth chart, it sometimes indicates the strong magenta colors that some have in their auras.  This is an extremely self willed, erratic, and rebellious expression of energy.  Oft times these people have an obsessive need to be “different” in some manner. Conversely, people with that vibration strongly indicative in their aura, may also be creative in an unconventional manner.
    The highest and most positive expression of Uranian energies corresponds to having pure indigo in the aura (most often the case when Uranus is strongly and harmoniously linked to Venus or to one of the higher vibrational influences, especially Neptune).  This is tolerance and humanity at a high and pure expression.  Indigo indicates integration on many various levels, the spiritual, emotional, and physical.  People with this color strong in their aura, will have a very finely developed intuition, which tends to pertain more to spiritual truths and connections to higher dimensions.  This goes beyond lower psychism of the typical psychics of the world.  Many times they may not even overtly appear to have “psychic” gifts, but are led and know things from a pure intuition that is focused like a laser.
   The pineal gland/brow/anja/third-eye center and indigo energy, enables us to move beyond space and time which are illusions because they are temporary and just the reflections of the real and eternal.  It allows us to see, imagine, and/or perceive matter and energy in their purer forms. People who function from this consciousness are often very precognitive (whether through dreams, hunches, visions, and/or just knowingness).  They also tend to be quite detached, objective, impersonal, and relatively selfless. High ideals of service to humanity are often present.  Needless to say, indigo is a relatively rare color (but growing more common) in the majority of people, and especially rare are people who have large quantities in the aura.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 11:56am

3rd part:

Neptune is the planet of the mystic and the planet of the many waters.  Neptune vibrates, in its natural and pure state, to an unbelievably beautiful lighter violet blue color (infused with White Light energy), not quite violet (lighter and less red) but lighter in shade or tone than indigo.  It is a slightly higher vibration than that of Uranus.  It corresponds primarily to the pineal gland and the brow/third eye center, but like Uranus it can have a reflex action on the Lydig gland.  Lavender, lilac, amethyst, and mauve are colors found in the aura, which are connected to a Neptunian influence and vibration.  Mauve and amethyst, though, often indicates Jupiter energy blending with the Neptunian. The former mentioned colors of lilac and lavender, can indicate the more negative Neptunian tendencies of escapism, whether through drugs, imagination, or so called spiritual practices.  But when used positively, the Neptune vibration leads one to want to merge into the Whole and often indicates a love of the Whole (or as some call it, God).  This lighter violet blue color is even more rare than the indigo.
    The lighter violet blue and/or Neptune vibration is similar in many ways to the deep blue/near indigo of the Uranian vibration but is less concerned with individualism and self will (and can appear weaker psychologically speaking). It also lacks the influence towards extremism.  Like Uranus, Neptune sensitizes one to the more subtle energies of life and often indicates strong psychic or intuitive abilities.  Those who have Neptune powerful in their charts and who use it more positively, often have powerful healing and creative energies that they can use to physically heal others or to sustain life. One person, who was given a reading by Edgar Cayce and who had come into the earth from the Neptune dimension/consciousness, was told that they could even keep picked flowers alive and smelling fragrant if they wore them on their person.  The Source then told them that could be said of very few people alive in the Earth at that point. 
    Neptune is the divine artist and divine feminine, which takes the more earth-centered creativity of Venus and lifts it to the Heavens.  In many ways, Neptune can be considered a higher octave of the love planet Venus.  In turn, Venus can be considered a higher octave of the Moon.  Neptune takes the personal love of Venus and transcends it to the level of Universal Love (and sacrifice) that is more impersonal and universal in action.  Fortunate is the soul, spiritually speaking, who has a strong link between Venus and Neptune in their birth chart.

Jupiter, in its natural and pure state, vibrates to a deep royal purple, near violet color (vibrationally speaking).  It is the balanced blending of red, which is strength, vitality/life force, and practicality with that of deep blue, which is spirituality, humility, service, and perception into the nature of reality(s).  Jupiter is (or seems to be) on a slightly higher vibration than that of Neptune.
   Jupiter corresponds to the pituitary gland and to the crown chakra.  There has been some confusion as to which endocrine gland; the pineal or pituitary is connected to either the third eye or crown chakra.  Though the pineal is physically the highest gland in the body, it primarily vibrates in resonance to the third eye chakra.  But it can also be said that there is an influence from both the pineal and pituitary (or the spiritual balance between the two) corresponding to the crown.
   The pituitary is the master gland, both spiritually and physically.  It, like the pineal, deals with energy sensitivity/perception but also on a more holistic and transcendent level; once the pituitary is fully activated, not only can you perceive existence from a more pure energy level, but you can then also manipulate it on a level, which would be considered “miraculous” from a materialistic standpoint.  Like Yeshua (or other Beings of Light) walking on water, raising the dead, changing water into wine, appearing in more than one place at a time etc… are examples.  There are five major bodies associated with humans and each body has varying levels within it.  There is the physical body, the etheric body, the emotional bodies, the mental bodies, and the spiritual body each with a center/chakra going through it. These Beings of Light function from their fifth body, the spiritual, which in the physical body corresponds to the pituitary gland. 
     Jupiter and violet purple vibrations indicate joviality, depth of thought, depth of feeling, sincerity of purpose, and a powerful force for good in the personality.  Jupiter sojourns often have an ennobling effect on any other of the planetary energies; it lifts, expands, and makes each more positive in action.  Jupiter is that of Universal consciousness and when used positively, it indicates a person who thinks of others rather than of self.  These are the truth seekers of the world who place a very high value on truth and integrity. There can be a powerful influence on groups and on the masses.  Often, but not always, a powerful Jupiter can indicate wealth--financially, spiritually, or both. Venus, Neptune, Jupiter, and the Sun are the planetary influences (in this system), which are most connected to the love principle and to love energies, each being a slightly higher octave, so on and so forth.
    The above delineations of Uranus and Neptune and their vibrations are somewhat similar to that of Jupiter and violet-purple energy, but Jupiter lacks the extremism of Uranus and the tendency to escapism from humdrum material existence of which Neptune sometimes imparts.  Overall, Jupiter is a more expansive, powerful, and positive energy. 
   Often times, Jupiter becomes stepped down in people’s aura as a mid blue vibration.  This often indicates a person who likes their spirituality more structured and you will find more of these Jupiter influenced people in one of the various religions or structured belief systems (sometimes Sagittarius will be strong in those cases too).  Those with much of the mid-blue Jupiter energy often cannot get or accept concepts such as no time, no space, or simultaneous and multidimensional lives and experiences, or existence. 
   Or, fairly commonly, they are the spiritual seekers who are always obsessively looking for material proof or evidence of spiritual and/or psychic realities.  They want miracles to happen to them, without really being open to the possibility of miracles.  It strikes me as somewhat strange that a particular vibration can have such a varied and opposite effect or indication, where in one it indicates those who take things too much on faith (through “believing” in a religion) or those who have so little faith.
     When the Jupiter force or vibration is used more negatively, often times the natural near violet color will show up in their aura as more reddish or dark grapelike purples.  They too tend to be more spiritual minded and energy sensitive but if there is much red in the purple, and there aren't harmonious interactions from other high vibrating influences they can have problems.  It, in this case can indicate a more overbearing, preachy, overly dramatic, and/or oversensitive person who often is attracted to having power, especially over others.  They can be manipulative at times, though they may believe that they believe in truth and they themselves act honestly with integrity. In particularly extreme cases, those with the dark grape purples can be depressive, oversensitive, and live in the fantasylands of their heads. There is more ego involved with the reddish or pink tinged purples than with the violet purples or amethyst colors and there seems to be a direct correlation of the proportion of the red energy to the blue and its indication; the more red- the more ego, the less red—the less ego.

There is often times a psychic sensitivity but it is usually more connected to a much more ego centered and subjective psychism (well, the whole subjective thing can be argued Wink ).  Many of the more theatrical mediums often have the redder purples in their aura.  Keep in mind, when reading an aura, you cannot take just any one color and make a judgment.  Yet, seemingly in contradiction, some colors like pure violet, amethyst, indigo, golden yellow, golden white, or pure white light (not actually a color) will not be found in the mental dimensions of the auras of less advanced souls (more aptly, the average soul consciousness of Earth), especially not in any quantity.  They may, can, and do show up temporarily in the higher part of the emotional dimension, during prayer, meditation, or healings (how many “young” souls are concerned with those practices though). Or when they are in the vicinity of a spiritual master or near master.
   Of some interest is the observation that the planets which primarily rule (resonate to) the three fire signs all have red energy as part of their vibration; Mars—red, Sun—orange (yellow blended with red), and Jupiter—near violet/purple (blue blended with red).  Also I have noticed that, when either the fire signs or the planets that “rule” the fire signs, are very prominent, especially when found rising (& not overly afflicted), people will have physically strong, resilient, healthy, vital, and/or athletic bodies.  And of the three fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius), Leo rising seems to be the most physically powerful with the most innate vitality.
     My grandfather is a good example of this phenomena; he is a sun sign Sagittarius with Leo rising and with Mars in Leo influencing the rising degree (weak conjunction).  He was extremely powerful and muscular, though not overly big or tall (just shy of 6 foot), in his youth.  Actually this was the case, up until he was in his mid fifties when he had a heart attack and lost his trucking business because of it (he became very depressed after this).  He has been chronically over-acid since he was a wee lad. This man should not be alive from all of the physical and energy abuse he has subjected his body to over the 72 years of being alive. 
    When a soul or personality is receptive to both Neptune and Jupiter energies (or uses Pisces very positively), balances them and consistently uses them more positively, then pure violet energy will show up in their aura.  It perhaps is superfluous to say that someone functioning at this level of consciousness is quite rare, even at this time.  Violet is the highest of the regular color vibrations that we can see and indicates, when predominant, a personality who is nearing complete integration (especially if there are golden yellows or golden white present too).  They will, in all probability, graduate from this system of energies and perhaps move on to golden Arcturus, Polaris, Sirius, or the like for the greater developing.
  I personally find it intriguing that in birth charts; joviality and humor are most associated with or most indicated by the strength in the chart of the two highest vibrating planets in our system, Jupiter and the Sun (Mercury is often a player in such cases too). Says a lot for humor, doesn’t it?  We are told in the E.C. readings that Yeshua laughed and joked even on the way to Calvary.

Pluto doesn’t seem to resonate to any one particular energy center, but instead seems connected to the energy or action of Kundalini.  In the Edgar Cayce readings, Pluto is called that of Consciousness and one way of looking at what Kundalini is that to say that it is raw consciousness in a pure energetic state.  Since Pluto corresponds to Kundalini, it can be said to resonate with all centers, but particularly with the base/gonad center and the crown/pituitary.
    Pluto seems to have an extreme effect when people have experienced it consciousness and/or energetic vibrations.  Sometimes it inclines one towards a strong self-centeredness and to destructive tendencies (a kundalini gone awry).  Other times it helps purge a person of those same hindrances.  Pluto can best be described as a powerful catalytic, transformative, and regenerative force, which if not used for self and is used for the greater good of the Whole, has the potential to help elevate a person to near God-consciousness, or if used purely materialistically and selfishly can wreak havoc on individuals and the masses (appears to happen more commonly).  In some cases, epileptic seizures can be linked to an uncontrolled and overly intense release of Kundalini, especially if the spine has blocked or subluxated nerve pathways. 
    Pluto in its pure state seems to vibrate to that of ultra-violet but is rarely used at that level of vibration.  I have found that Pluto vibrates, for the majority of humanity, to a very deep and intense reddish purple or violet red, somewhat like the color of an eggplant.  Many seemingly negative traits are associated with this vibration when found overly dominant in the aura.  Power hunger, manipulative tendencies, vengefulness, obsessive-compulsive traits, severe repression issues, very intense and almost uncontrollable sexual appetites, and/or a deep-rooted self-centeredness and rage, are some for example.  There can be a keen intuition, which zooms in on people’s weaknesses like a laser and many are tempted to tear others down with this ability.  If they can control this powerful energy and use it positively, they can become great researchers and acolytes, especially in the fields of metaphysics, energetic/theoretical physics, genetics, or even healing.

If Neptune (it is said that the Moon “veils” Neptune)* can be said to represent the Divine Feminine then it can be said that the Sun represents the Divine Masculine.  It is interesting to note that the pineal gland seems to be of a more passive/feminine/receptive nature, where the pituitary seems to be more of an active/masculine/out-pouring nature. And the heart chakra’s nature seems to be a blending of both.  When both polarities come into perfect balance, the masculine and feminine, then a true awakening will occur.  This involves all of the centers, but is best represented by the two head centers, one primarily negatively charged and one primarily positively charged, merging with the heart – the Divine Trinity in action.  It must be mentioned that all of the centers have both positive/active and negative/receptive qualities and actions.  But each of the seven centers seems to either be primarily positive or passive in nature.
     The higher aspect or vibration of the Sun represents the infinity forces in our little, but great, system.  The Sun in its pure state vibrates to a pure golden light, the light of the true initiate.  It resonates in its higher state to the crown/pituitary and heart centers.  As mentioned earlier its lower, Mars influenced aspect corresponds to the lydig gland and to both the reproductive and solar plexus chakras.

When a personality has reached the consciousness (or consistent vibration) of the Sun, it can then go onto one of the other doorways to other energy systems, most often through Golden Arcturus or it can experience Arcturus (or another Star/system) and come back into this system. Arcturus is
similar in vibration (but higher) to our Sun, but is much more powerful in its effect. One experiences the Arcturian consciousness, to fully know, use, and understand the highest aspects of Love
energy. When a Total self has experienced this consciousness and forms a personality that is influenced by this energy, then that person's will, often will be powerful and aligned to the will of the
Creative/Universal forces. For this is what Arcturus represents (it seems as if all Suns and Galactic Centers have a direct resonant relationship with each other).

There is yet a greater center, that of our Galactic Center -- sometimes referred to in the Mystery teachings as the of Holys of Holies, when a soul nears this plane of developement, it becomes completely one with the All, it becomes the Center. This surpasses color, is the White Light of a balanced and completely Love personified soul like Yeshua. This is like a greater Pluto-Arcturus-Sun combination in action, it resonates to all centers but especially the Base and Crown.

When the pituitary is not positively and consistently active, it primarily resonates to the color violet, but when it becomes fully activated it starts resonating to the Solar Golden Light/energy.  I would hazard to approximate that there are about two thousand or so physically alive individuals in the Earth, who are now operating from this level of consciousness and who do not age, do not have to eat, have to be sick, or have to die, unless they so choose.  Quite rare now, but growing more and more numerous as the Galactic clock ticks on and on towards our potentially highest human cycle and destiny.  Which, Robert Monroe saw culminating around 3500 A.D., when many Total Selves and their soul groupings (Karmically/energetically connected soul groups) will completely graduate en masse and perhaps become Creator Gods of other Universes, like the Christ is of this one.  I believe that this approximate date is also strongly indicated in the Great Pyramid.

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2005 at 12:06pm

You make for some very interesting points. I will have to read it several times in order for the information to begin to truly sink in. As in previous posts I am a double aquarius with the influence of Neptune transiting my natal sun.  ???

At this stage in my physical life, I'm still trying to grasp who I really am, and tend to use Astrology/Chakra/Numerology/Auric information to assist in this process, this is the first time (that I can recall) where an individual blends them all so well. I am guilty of studying them each individually, with little understanding as I seem to move from one, to the next and not being able to put together the entire picture, feeling frustrated, stopping the process and starting all over again.  This was just what I was looking for....someone who could intergrate all of it.

Thank you for taking the time to post the information. Grin looking forward to seeing more posts from you.
CW

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 12:46pm

By "double Aquarius" do you mean Sun and Rising in Aquarius?  Or Sun and Moon in?   If you mean you also have an Aquarian rising, then you might not actually have that rising sign.  In my practice, I've found anywhere from 25 to 35%  on average do not have the same rising as what their physical birth time gives (many people enter in later and some enter in earlier).  If you were a Sun/Rising in Aquarius would be fairly tall, good looking, and strong looking physically.  And if white, you would probably have a fair skin tone and if the Sun is close to your rising degree you may even be somewhat "Celtic" looking in complexion.  Astrology is truly amazing in many respects, it can indicate so many things... even physical looks.  I wrote a very specific and involved paper on the physical indications of looks in astrology, if you want to read it you can email me at freespirit2710@yahoomail.com 
  Thank you for the compliment on the integration aspect, but don't take my word for it, see what you get when you tune into this aspect of the ELS.  I'm very interested in feedback from others about the different correlations-- we seem to perceive things generally similar but with variations, especially on different shades or colors that are prominent in our own auras etc.

Thank you and take care,
Justin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.