Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question for you guys. (Read 6833 times)
Sasuke

How many flavours does
it take to kill a man?

Canada
Question for you guys.
Jan 25th, 2005 at 6:07pm

I know, I know, I ask too many questions.

Anyway, lately I've been doing a lot of thinking, theology-wise. It might seem like an odd question, but...have any of you preformed a retrieval, or seen, a homosexual (that you're aware of) in the afterlife? Did they seem happy?

It's just that being in a Catholic school, they're all anti-gay, so I wanted to know for sure that they manage all right in the afterlife. It's important to me.

~Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?~

IP Logged

Ellen2
Ex Member

Re: Question for you guys.
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 6:12pm

I'm new to this, have not done any retrievals, but it seems to me that in the afterlife there is no body, so sexual orientation is irrevevlent.  Why is sexual orientation such a big issue?

IP Logged

Sasuke

How many flavours does
it take to kill a man?

Canada
Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 6:41pm

Well, it's just a big issue for me since I was raised in a very strictly Catholic household--I don't believe that homosexuals go anywhere bad after death, but it's really very important for me to find out.

IP Logged

Florence Slaunwhite
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 9:39pm

You might want to check out www.near-death.com to read some NDE's by homosexuals.  It may help you to better understand that they are really no different on the inside.

Take care,
Flo

IP Logged

Sasuke

How many flavours does
it take to kill a man?

Canada
Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 10:55pm

Thank you guys so much, that makes me feel much better. Happy

There's no way that I could ever, ever believe that God thinks higher of people who murder homosexuals 'in his name' (apparently) than those who love each other, albiet in a different way--I'm so glad I was right in that belief.

Thanks again!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 11:29pm

Sauske, don't ever worry about asking too many questions. That is how we learn.  Wink

And I don't know if I've retrieved any homosexuals or not and don't really care. We are all ONE in God's eyes and that's good enough for me.  Wink

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #6 - Jan 26th, 2005 at 9:14am

Quote:
I'm new to this, have not done any retrievals, but it seems to me that in the afterlife there is no body, so sexual orientation is irrevevlent.  Why is sexual orientation such a big issue?

Dear Ellen2,
in the first few "levels" of the afterlife, there are most definitely bodies.  Because people "expect" and "need" them.  They are "thought-form" bodies, not physical, but those thought forms are as real to them as our physical bodies are to us.
There is plenty of romance/sexuality in the spirit worlds, much more than the old psychic communication literature would have you believe.  People often indulge themselves in ways they'd have been too ashamed of while on earth, especially when they discover that there's no possibility of disease or pregnancy.
There's many examples of this in my book "Eternal Life And How To Enjoy It".  The www.amazon.com  site will let you look at a few pages, as will the site of my publisher www.hrpub.com

gordon phinn

IP Logged

Ellen2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 26th, 2005 at 9:55am

To Sasuke:  Sorry if I sounded obtuse.  I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone in this life or the next; I guess I was symplifying.

To Gordon:  Thanks again for pointing me  in some sort of direction.  I'm just blundering around here; bear with me folks.

IP Logged

Sasuke

How many flavours does
it take to kill a man?

Canada
Reply #8 - Jan 26th, 2005 at 9:39pm

Oh, no, no, you didn't sound obtuse. Happy Don't worry about it, I know what you meant. You actually made a really good point.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.