Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strange occurrances (Read 4216 times)
CelestialWay
Ex Member

Strange occurrances
Jan 21st, 2005 at 12:57pm

Questions, questions, questions, I seem to be full of them. My latest is what is the opinions on psychic attacks? Let me elabotate....last week I got up in the morning and felt that my wedding ring didn't seem to fit correctly, I kept fidgeting with it and then actually looked at it, my first impression was that it appeared as though someone had attempted to rip it from my finger during the night, it was indeed broken and twisted strangely.

I spoke to someone regarding this, and they indicated that it was an attack on my marriage by some jealous person, the only jealous person I know is a very good friend of mine. Well anyway to keep this short, I announced to the Universe that if this were all true, then this attack should be deflected from me and back to where it came from.  I know this isn't exactly loving energy, but I have to draw the line at protecting myself and my family from negative energy.

This morning my friend called me for a ride home, as she was just fired and told that she much vacate her apartment by the end of February.

Is this a probablitiy or just coincidence? ??? ???

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Strange occurrances
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2005 at 1:44pm

I guess you accept jealousy as a normal part of a friendship? next time someone is jealous I think they are just screaming for you to point out something that is good about them so they do feel they are "less than". a true friend will never threaten your good fortune but will be glad for you. if you love this person and they caused your ring to warp this way, that's weird but possible I suppose and you did the right thing to reject the negativity and reball it.yet doing so does not necessarily mean that your friend lost her job and apartment because of that action unless you sent your own negative energy to her. it's possible to do it in a loving way, is what I wish to say. its like being a mirror for each other. sometimes we don't want to see in the mirror. it hurts. but it's good to be honest and go on from there. remember whatever's going on between you two, you represent 1/2 of the problem by the image of her you hold in your mind as true, and by the unconscious pleasure humans can take in comparing one's journey up against another's and calling it good or bad. I wish you well Cheesy

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2005 at 1:57pm

That's just it, i'm forever telling her that she is a good person and pointing out that she does so much for her friends and that there is no reason for her to be jealous of me, she has just as much if not more, however she has issues with "seeing the forrest for all the trees"
We disagree occasionally on how she handles situations, where perhaps she is not as honest as she could be. I believe honesty is best regardless. I try to send love and light to her and her children and will continue to do so, I just want her to be happy that is for her highest good, but also understand, that not everyone wants to be happy.
I did try to send the negative energy back with love. As I believe only with love can you truly find happiness.  Grin

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2005 at 5:54am

oh now I understand Grin I knew a person who could not be happy and I tried to teach the art of frolic to. however, I seemed to fail miserably. these are the moments to ask for help I suppose so that one does not become enshrouded in a blanket of guilt over the perceived failure...know what I mean? perhaps you are effective with your friend though on levels not seen yet just because you do not add to the negativity or woe is me attitude? there is a method you can use for people who love to be miserable; when they come into your field see the negativity "as not there." Grin love, alysia

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2005 at 9:31am

Yes Alysia, I do know exactly what you mean about the perceived failure...something I need to work on still.  Embarrassed

I will work on your advice, thank you for sharing  Smiley
I  have to believe that Spirit knows best what to do. Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.