Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interesting dream (Read 4040 times)
Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Interesting dream
Jan 19th, 2005 at 11:31pm

Hey everyone...
Last night I had a dream that I and my entire immediate family had died, that we were together in the Afterlife, and that I was putting together an enormous house for myself and them, with parts of it simply appearing as I thought of them.  I can remember spending a lot of time in the dream with a younger brother in particular...I felt that he had not been very happy in life, and so I was trying hard to do different things to cheer him up.  The house had different levels and one of the main things I can remember doing was haltingly flying from one level to the next.  That was probably only the third dream I've had with flight in it, so I figured it was significant somehow.

In the dream, after I'd finished building the house, I actually went and visited an uncle who in waking reality was sent to jail a few years ago.  The BST/construct that I initially found him in looked like a very small house...bedroom, tiny kitchen, and one other room...that was basically it.  He was unhappy, and I tried to encourage him to leave that particular construct...He started to, but just before I woke up I saw him being pulled towards a hell BST.  He appeared to be panicking as though he didn't want to go into it, but he was still being drawn into it all the same.

The thing I didn't understand was that the dream involved people who are still alive...as I am myself of course. Wink  What could that mean?

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Re: Interesting dream
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 4:49am

I've had many "odd" dreams along those lines. 

Perhaps, especially those who seem to be "pulled" into a hell BST..they are living in a hell reality..that is, in physical reality.  Maybe..by reaching out to them in the dreamscape..you can then reach out to them in physical reality?

My own son was living in a self-imposed hell.  The harder I tried to reach him here..the further he retreated.  I finally stopped reaching out in this physical reality, and only reached out spiritually.  That's not to say I stopped communicating with him.  Far from it.  I simply stopped trying to pull him from his self-imposed hell from a physical standpoint.  I reached out through thoughts, meditations and dreams.  And that finally reached him.  For now.  I continue to reach out in this manner.  Connecting more so on a nonreality level, rather than a physical reality level.

Perhaps there are members of your family who are either living in or heading for these self-created hells..in physical or nonphysical reality?

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 5:04am

Quote:
Perhaps there are members of your family who are either living in or heading for these self-created hells..in physical or nonphysical reality?

I wasn't going to say this, but the uncle in question was a convicted paedophile who is currently serving a 10 year prison sentence...so it's probably very safe to assume that he's inhabiting a hell BST on some level, even if not C1 as you say.

I am personally inclined to believe that we can co-inhabit both C1 reality (here) and a particular construct in the BST simultaneously...I've had visions several years in the past which I believe now coincided with the BST I was in at the same time as being alive physically...it has to do with mental state, just like it does after death.  I'm wondering if Bruce can shed more light on this?

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 6:57pm

hi there Petrus. I'd like to interpret this dream although I think you have an excellent handle on it! it's fun for me though.
________
Hey everyone...
Last night I had a dream that I and my entire immediate family had died, that we were together in the Afterlife, and that I was putting together an enormous house for myself and them, with parts of it simply appearing as I thought of them.
_______
the creative thing about this dream is that "parts of it simply appearing is the way it has been described to be in the afterlife, which is the now life. I have read references to this in many books; that thoughts create existance on the other side. it appears you do believe in this afterlife as you are doing all this "after death."
________

I can remember spending a lot of time in the dream with a younger brother in particular...I felt that he had not been very happy in life, and so I was trying hard to do different things to cheer him up.  The house had different levels and one of the main things I can remember doing was haltingly flying from one level to the next.  That was probably only the third dream I've had with flight in it, so I figured it was significant somehow.
______
had lots of flight dreams myself and they always seem more significant than the others at first. when I think about being without a body I know I will not have the law of gravity to deal with. so you are right there's no reason not to think about being able to float, fly, bounce, move however we can conceive of it. helping your brother to cheer up shows your caring nature and he will pick up your care and be heartened by it. our families are so important.
_______

In the dream, after I'd finished building the house, I actually went and visited an uncle who in waking reality was sent to jail a few years ago.
______
I have an ex pedophile in my family also. he had changed before death, so he did not end up in a hell zone BST. it's in my book. a major crossroads.
_____
 The BST/construct that I initially found him in looked like a very small house...bedroom, tiny kitchen, and one other room...that was basically it.  He was unhappy, and I tried to encourage him to leave that particular construct...He started to, but just before I woke up I saw him being pulled towards a hell BST.  He appeared to be panicking as though he didn't want to go into it, but he was still being drawn into it all the same.
_______
small house, small mind I guess. but theres no reason to think he won't get some help in his BST. I think especially with family members like yourself who send thoughts of hope and caring.

The thing I didn't understand was that the dream involved people who are still alive...as I am myself of course.   What could that mean?
_____

because I think because of all your research and thought about the afterlife you are bring the two worlds into cohesion and you'll start to see more signs that you are breaking through to this greater awareness. I started out just relating to non physical beings and very soon I started dreaming and even talking lucidly to people still alive here within a dreamscape that looked like holograms. I watched myself interact from another stance. then I knew it was me, I was the creator of my world and my after world was the same world I see. love, alysia
Shocked Grin Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.