Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Remorse and regrets (Read 1132 times)
linn
Ex Member

Remorse and regrets
Jun 23rd, 2004 at 8:16pm

Hello all, I want to share this particular reading as  an example of what some folks can carry with them to the spirit world , unfortunately  sometimes its feelings of remorse and regret.      
I recently did a reading for a older lady by the name of Ruth, Ruth was wanting to connect with her deceased husband, instead her sister Amy who had passed on a number of years ago came through.
Amy came through with the energy of  intense feelings of regret, I felt myself being pulled into this cloud of sadness,  As tears began to surface, I asked Amy to please step back with her energy field but to continue with what it was she wanted to express. She was rushing thoughts to me very fast about her daughter, how she regretted the things she did while bringing her up. I relayed this to Ruth. Yes, Ruth said, Amy was very young when she had her daughter and neglected her quite a bit, and the child ended up being raised by her grandparents. This child now is a grown woman. I received impressions from Amy that her daughter is now experiencing  severe emotional problems, Yes, she is having some problems Ruth stated. Well Amy is wanting you to know and she is coming on quite strong with this Ruth,, for I felt Amy again pulling me into quite an emotional state, again I asked her to step back a bit with her energy field, I wanted to observe but not absorb all of this emotional energy , it felt like a roller coaster of emotional turmoil. Amy wants to underline how much she loved and still loves her daughter, she keeps saying this over and over Ruth. Ruth was taking notes and wrote word for word of what I was getting from Amy. She said when you hugged  your  niece recently it was like she was giving  her daughter  a hug herself and she is also saying something about her own brother, this would be your brother as well. Yes, our brother watches out for our niece, she wants to thank him for this. But she wants you to tell her daughter that she is very sorry for some things she should have done and for some things she she should  not have not done. Ruth assured me she would pass this on to Amy's daughter. 
Once in awhile I run across a spirit who has regrets like this, and when you tune into their energy you are pulled into this cloud of sadness, I had to learn to have them step back or it can be a sad cloudy ride that can stay with you  for quite a while.  Just thought I would share this reading with you all. http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.