Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Something Different to share..:) (Read 896 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Something Different to share..:)
Jun 8th, 2004 at 6:55am

June2-2004 –2 PM

Yesterday afternoon, I decide to put on and listen to a quarterly tape from TMI called "Timeline" to find more information by going inside and attune to a past life from Atlantis as a "Priestess", that I’ve been getting flashes about.
Well find my-self in a temple that I took for a Atlantis temple, was wearing sandals, which were wrap around my legs, way up just below my knees. I was wearing a dress of some sort, very fine material, kind of flowing while I was walking, had jewellery on my arms, distinctively seeing a round bracelet on my left arm, serpent (snake coil) I sense/saw that I had long black hair and some sort of little crown with a precious stone in the middle. I felt like I was beautiful and healthy vibrant full of energy person...was walking inside toward an altar...tall columns, faith light but enough to see...going toward an altar/statue of the God "Horus" (Falcon head but human body) made me wonder if I was in Atlantis or I may be in Egypt???...hummm...Stop my mind from wondering and went with the flow…..anyhow after giving gratitude and bowing very low in front of the altar, went toward it and pick up sort of a round crystal/white ball or some sort...and gaze into it...saw what will happen shortly. Destruction of some sort, people needing/looking for help,
Clickout
When outside with 2 other person, kind of bodyguards. Looking for pour people who needed help and everywhere I saw/walking (street) people would stop and bow to me. I was going around and giving freely Healing energy and doing hand on energy healing (Reiki/Lifeforce/Shamballa who knows) to any who needed it freely.
Saw spacecraft of some sort transporting lots of people, leaving going to Egypt, so was the impression. I stay behind and gave helping hand and healing energy to people until my own life force ran out ...that was my life as i saw it in Atlantis.
I read that Horus as a connection with the Pleiades Sister and was in love with one of the Pleiades sister, but she did not care for him according to a web site I read .Did Horus was worship in Atlantis? . I thought it was only Egypt? Something to search for..Smiley In a way I felt like it was Atlantis...but also very strong vibration from Egypt!!
Thank you for reading
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.