Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Manifesting vs Psychic Awareness (Read 6860 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Manifesting vs Psychic Awareness
Reply #15 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:34pm

Quote:

I realize that often, I don't know what's best for myself or others, as I'm not consciously aware of all the relevant data. 

I often feel this way too Justin.  Sometimes it's easy to know what I want, but sometimes it's not because I know there's information I'm not aware of that might have an effect one way or another.  I try to rise above it and put myself in a place of trying to see the bigger picture, even if I can't see it, and just intend for the best outcome come to pass in the best way possible.  For me that means me getting out of the way and not causing obstacles or hiccups along the way.  I tend to want to plan and control everything to avoid causing problems but I think sometimes that is what causes problems. 

Anyway, what I had in mind for this topic was actually mainly about physical objects.  For instance, the latest one I did was I needed a new shoulder bag, one designed to carry papers but also having pockets and zippers.  I had a clear feeling and picture of its shape and style in my head and could really feel the energy of it, as if it was something I already owned.  I recognize this feeling to mean it IS something I WILL end up with.  I decided to stop at the Goodwill store after work.  My daughter and I had other errands and I decided to just nix the idea of the shoulder bag, thinking what if I don't find one anyway?  That's when I got a very strong feeling that I definitely do want to go to the Goodwill because the bag will be there.  So I told her I changed my mind, and we went.  I found the bag immediately and it was perfect, nice, clean.  I was so happily surprised that I got exactly what I wanted. 

I have that kind of luck with objects quite often.  I just think of exactly what I want or need and then get an idea of where to look, and I have the most uncanny luck.  Sometimes I don't know where to look but I happen to get a feeling, like a physical feeling, nudging me. 

But this is a good thread.  I like hearing everyone's take on this topic.

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:40am

Yeah, when it comes to little things and little objects like that, I don't think guidance tends to care too much one way or other as it's not something that affects us or others much in the grand scheme of things. 

I've had experiences like what you describe Vicky. 

I also believe that direct, instantaneous thought to physical manifestation is possible too.  Like if one was attuned enough, one could visualize an orange or the like, and it would appear right before you, and just as "real" as any orange you buy from the store or pick from a tree. 

The dream I mentioned earlier, seemed to be saying among various things, that such abilities may be part of my path later, and more specifically directed towards healing.

Sometimes I get the sense that many humans tend to be so set in their ways etc that sometimes the only way to get their deeper attention is through manifesting things which seem miraculous, but really aren't if you understand the principles behind it all. 

It seems that if one has a deeper message to get across, that one of the probable ways of getting others attention and focus on that deeper message, is to surprise/amaze them with manifestations and/or verification. 

It seems to be the method that Yeshua used when he was public.  Wow, dazzle, and surprise them, but then talk about/focus on what was really important, such as Love, service, ethics, etc.   

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Well, honestly, it's not really my normal custom to chant when something happens like that, although I do occasionally chant. So, today I was working on a bicycle at home and had some tools out. My place is a mess because I was sick for a while and just didn't care. I was determined to take my dog on a ride in a basket and I was full of anticipation of what was ultimately quite a fun time later on. I misplaced some pliers. I looked around and couldn't find them. I was standing in the middle of the room. I began to chant nam-myoho-renge-kyo. The instant I began to chant I looked down. The pliers were at my feet. I chanted it just once. It was funny. I think the universe is hilarious.

It also reminds me when I was on a small airplane recently. It was a terrible takeoff and people were gasping and making considerable noise around me. We were tossing and turning for a long time and it was pretty extraordinary. However, I had begun silent meditation upon commencing takeoff. I was in a tremendously pleasant state. I found myself pronouncing loudly during my meditation, quite calmly, everything is going to be fine, emphasis on fine. I felt like I was in a protective bubble. I tell this story because one's mental/emotional state has such a lot to do with what is presented as one's reality.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.