Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bob Monroe's experience w/ He/She & related Yin/Ya (Read 4001 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Bob Monroe's experience w/ He/She & related Yin/Ya
Aug 20th, 2015 at 3:01pm

One of Bob Monroe's experience that i find most interesting is his experience with a being in human form that he labeled "He/She".  The account is found in his 3rd book, Ultimate Journeys.    He has the experience after asking his I-There if he could meet the most mature person living in his space/time reference. His I-There/guidance replied that he could, but it probably wouldn't be what he expected. 

So in his OBE type state, he is led to a room with a person sitting at a desk. There is a brief period of time of this person not being aware of Bob being there in his nonphysical state, and for a moment Bob feels a powerful radiation from this person, which he attempts to describe in metaphorical terms. 

The person becomes pretty quickly aware that Bob is there observing, and for whatever reason damps down the radiation a lot. 

But, even then, one of the many unusual things about this person, is that Bob can't tell the person's gender, because they feel so integrated and merged between the masculine and feminine.  This perception and confusion is so strong, that Bob automatically applies the label of "He/She" to this person (which they seem to find amusing/humorous, *I've never had that name before*). 

Among the things that Bob learns about this unusual person is that they are already known about in some way, and have transcended all typical human limitations such as aging, eating, sleeping, and has been around for some 1800 or so years without reincarnating in that time.  He/She also works many different, people intensive jobs (bartender, university professor, ambulance driver etc), because in their words, *I like people*. 

If this experience is relatively accurate, then it has so far reaching implications.  As this person whom Bob labeled He/She is the most spiritually mature/developed person in the Earth at that time, and has transcended all body based needs and urges, and one of the outstanding features of their consciousness radiation is a perfect merging or balance between feminine and masculine, then it says a lot about the process of spiritual growth in relation to the inner Yin-Yang balance within humans in general.

In my own experience, the most spiritually mature people i have met or tuned into, had a similar, but less perfected, radiation of He/She in that they seemed to be well integrated and balanced between their inner Yin-Yang whatever their physical gender. I should say though, that i've yet to physically meet a person in physical this lifetime that i would say is a true or full He/She like Bob met in his more OBE type state.

I was well aware of this process way before i ever read Monroe's He/She account. 

Later on, i found some credible sources like Rosalind McKnight that talked about related experiences.  She met and interacted with a very highly evolved E.T. leader type, whom was similar to the human "He/She" is that this being was merged and beyond the Feminine and Masculine polarity.  Yet other forms and beings (less spiritually mature) within this race did have more polarized forms like male and female. 

Difference being between He/She and the leader ET being, is that the physical, or form of the ET, represented this inner balance/merging more completely, while we can assume that despite Bob's trouble in perceiving the physical gender of this person, their body was either distinctly male or female. 

It is my belief, rather intuition, that He/She is none other than Yeshua (Jesus), and for some reason, Bob tried to cover over this some.  Bob had more than a bit of the coyote or Mercury type trickster archetype in him. I don't think he wanted to be publicly associated with anything smacking of Christianity. One gets the sense that earlier in his life, he didn't have much interest in or respect for Christianity speaking mildly.  However, it's clear that later on, he became pretty interested in this Yeshua person.

Whatever the true identity of He/She, from this account and from some of my own experiences and guidance messages, i've come to understand that the more one attunes to PUL type Love (as exemplified and personified in the life/personality of Yeshua), the more one starts to experience a merging and balancing of the inner Yin-Yang whatever their respective physical genders. 

(I should add there are some rarish folks whom though are in a male or female body, are strongly polarized to the opposite spectrum of their bodies influence. The below are more typical.)

For men, this often translates to experiencing a greater degree of receptiveness, gentleness, empathy, compassion, intuition, subtle feeling awareness, and being able to understand and connect well with women and having a generally positive view of them.   

For women this often translates to experiencing and expressing a greater degree of direct, focused activity, more healthy boundaries, greater go getting and assertive urges and capacity, ability to engage in and apply "tough love", more intellectual interest and development, and being able to understand and connect well with men (in a general sense), and having a generally positive view of them. 

However, folks like these are still more the exceptions than the rule so far. 

Most people are more polarized and imbalanced within to the inner Yin-Yang. Those who are, won't perceive the reality or importance of this process, as Like attracts, begets, resonates with, understands, most immediately or strongly perceives, and likes Like according to the degree that they are not like He/She.

The whole point of this post is to show that neither Yin/Feminine nor Yang/Masculine is inherently better than the other, but rather what's most ideal is a greater degree of integration and balance in individuals in general, whether in a female or male body.

This is what most of us are moving towards whether or not we consciously seek or perceive this process. It's just that more "old Soul" types tend to already understand, perceive, and experience this integrating, balancing and then merging process. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Bob Monroe's experience w/ He/She & related Yin/Ya
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2015 at 11:06pm

1796 wrote on Aug 24th, 2015 at 10:15pm:
Those are popular/Hollywood opinions of psychopathy and testosterone.

There exist contrary views by many who work in the forensic industry and have working knowledge.    

There are thousands of studies on these subjects. Most are just class exercises for psych students to practice on each other doing studies and publishing. They are full of holes. 

Psychology has a powerful morally corrupt element in it who are always doing studies to suggest that those they dislike are psychopaths, and that testosterone is the hormone that causes anger and violence in men. It is mostly ignorance, lies and propaganda, but what can we expect from those who actively claim and teach that there is no such thing as moral truth. 

If they are wrong or lying they don't have to answer for it, so they just keep putting out the claims. That is the nature of psychology, it is not based on measurable tangibles as other sciences are, it is based on statistics which are underpinned by fuzzy or absent definitions and categories, and usually non-scientific method leaving much room for dispute. Psychology is not a science, it is a fashion parade of ever changing fads, phrases, catch cries and buzzwords. Psychology is never held accountable for mistakes its makes. Over the last 60 years psychology/sociology has come up with different outrageous models and claims about human behaviour every 5 to 10 years, and each time they do, the old claim and all the buzz-speak that went with it gets left behind and is mocked by those in the industry as being outdated, and the present claim is held up as the "Truth", but that "Truth" soon passes too and inturn gets mocked by the same fickle people. They change their psychological fads and buzz-speak like they change their fashion in clothes, shoes and hairstyles.

Not only is the industry not held accountable but individuals are not held accountable either to the degree they are in the real sciences. If a forensic clinician documents that a prisoner is suitable for release and he is released and murders again, then the psychologist is not held accountable. An engineer though, who says a structure will hold up a bridge will be held accountable if it fails.

The medical industry, like engineering, is expected to get results and is held accountable. In medicine natural testosterone (not synthetic) is well known as a hormone of calmness and confident friendliness, and is often prescribed for men with anger problems, which can arise when testosterone levels drop for any reason. Psychologists though, being the testosterone haters that they are, often claim that the less testosterone that men have then the calmer, friendlier and more "socially adjusted" men will be. That is nonsense, of course. Psychology can say what it likes and is seldom if ever held accountable, but medicine is accountable and gets results. 

If you didn't notice, psychology is the study and observation of human personality and the human condition, which is the most complex and fluidic subject there is.  There is bias, misinterpretation, and lack in all major areas of study and sciences.

And while psychology does have its flaws, misunderstandings, biases and lacks, i don't throw the baby out with the bath water, because there is actual science involved contrary to your opinion. Seems like you don't "like" the conclusions of these studies, and therefore have a personal need to believe they are wrong, off, inaccurate.

With that out of the way.  What difference is there between synthetic and natural testosterone?

Structurally they seem to be the same. Same chemical structure and signature.

So why is it that so many men who juice with testosterone and other androgen hormones (which while not strictly "male" hormones, are more male than female because males almost always naturally have much higher levels) are prone to issues like aggression, dominance, impulsiveness, etc (not to mention often seem narcissistic)?

There is nothing wrong, limiting, or what not with having some testosterone--normal and balanced levels of same.  It's much like the symbol and archetype of Mars in astrology.  We need some of that very Yang and red energy in our energy system, otherwise we won't have the will, strength, and desire to go after what we want or need, among other things.  But, we only need so much, and it's very easy to get too much Mars, and too much Mars leads to big problems such as too much anger, impulsiveness, selfishness, materialism, and much that is base and slow vibratory in nature. 

Mars/red mixed and integrated with the faster vibratory symbols/colors, and channeled constructively is a positive thing.  Too much Mars and/or not integrated with more expanded and balanced energies, is very destructive.  Throughout male dominated history, we have seen too much Mars, too many wars, too much conquest, too much male ego and control.

Look at the example of the perfect human: Of course, Jesus had/has some attunement to Mars and to the Yang side of consciousness, if he hadn't, he wouldn't have debated the Pharisees etc, wouldn't have overturned the money changers tables, wouldn't have had the strength and will to have gone to his torture and death, but his Mars/red energy was in perfect balance with ever other major vibration within.  He had attuned to and mastered each and every major consciousness level and balanced and merged them perfectly. 

He became the pure White Light, which is a perfect balance of all the colors, the red, the orange, the yellow, the green, blue, magenta, and all the astrological symbols of consciousness, and the perfect balance/integration between Yin and Yang.   

When you do likewise, or come close to same, then you will perceive and understand these things, but till then, there will be a lot of distortions and bias in your beliefs and perceptions as there plainly is.

Like doesn't just attract and beget Like, it also clearly perceives and understands Like (though the faster vibratory can always perceive and understand the slower, but never the slower the faster until it becomes similar).

Again, more communication with the Teacher, and less OBE's would be helpful for self and self's growth.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 7:40am

Hi Justin,

Actually 1796 is correct.  Research studies do show that testosterone replacement therapy in men  improved their positive mood parameters, such as energy, well/good feelings, and friendliness and decreased negative mood parameters including anger, nervousness, and irritability.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 10:43am

Lights of Love wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 7:40am:
Hi Justin,

Actually 1796 is correct.  Research studies do show that testosterone replacement therapy in men  improved their positive mood parameters, such as energy, well/good feelings, and friendliness and decreased negative mood parameters including anger, nervousness, and irritability.

Kathy, this is what i wrote earlier, "There is nothing wrong, limiting, or what not with having some testosterone--normal and balanced levels of same"

I then compared it to the symbol of Mars in astrology, saying that we need some Mars and red energy to be balanced and integrated. Both men and women.

What you and CB seem to be speaking to, is a lack of testosterone, which also is not the norm or typical. That can cause problems and issues to. 

But too much testosterone is far worse, which is why i addressed this over the lack.  This is both in the research, and in my experience. I lived with a guy for awhile, whom is a body builder, who while he did not juice, he did everything he could to raise his natural testosterone levels.

While he wasn't a very negative person, he had issues with aggression, lying, and over self focus.  BTW, he was quite friendly and talkative.  Yet, Becky and i occasionally caught him taking stuff from us, and then lying about it (among other issues).  I felt like he had a lot of potential though.

I did his astrological chart, and not surprisingly, he had a strong focus on Mars and on Fire in general. This combined with his physical practices of taking certain supplements, lifting, and focusing so much on trying to raise his testosterone led to too much testosterone imo (which also imo, increased some of his negative tendencies).

In another, more consciousness sense, we could say that he was too Yang polarized and lacked attunement to the Yin. I'm looking at this whole subject from a very big picture and holistic view, and not just those studies i referenced earlier.

I'm not putting Yin over Yang, or Yang over Yin.  In my view and experience, the ideal or most constructive condition, is to have a greater balance and integration between the two. For me, the best example of that is Yeshua.

This is what i've been trying to communicate to CB.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:20am

A couple articles that talk about the research links between lying/cheating, competiveness, dominance issues, wide faces in men, and having higher than typical testosterone levels. Important note, these folks are not diagnosed as psychopathic.  That is separate research. I don't think just because a person, whether male or female, has unusually high testosterone, means that they are psychopathic.  However, it does seem to lead to significant, but less extreme issues than psychopathy. 

The question is, what came first, the chicken or the egg?  Perhaps living in a certain manner, and making a habit of choices, leads to the body producing more testosterone as a reflection of the inner consciousness, rather than the testosterone being some kind of cosmic lottery and "causing" the issues itself.  A potentially big difference in understanding. 

http://www.psmag.com/…/youre-cheat-wide-face-gave-away-68803

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/trust-man-wide-face/story?id=20397547

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:46am

Using myself as an example, because i've experienced the extremes.  Most teenage males have high levels of testosterone which tapers off some as they age, but for awhile, i think i had higher levels than the average. I had all the outward traits of same.  I was unusually strong for my size, built muscle really easily, very athletic, started to grow facial hair, chest hair, etc earlier than most of my peers, occasionally got in physical fights (though i never started any, and only ever was defending self), and had a crazy, through the roof sex drive/focus.

But as i both started to age (natural reduction), and more over started to live a more spiritual life holistically (which included eating vegetarian, meditation/prayer, service, less focus on material things like sex, money, image, etc), it seems the high testosterone started to level out, and become more balanced.  Now it is much lower than it was when i was younger, but not overly low. 

In another sense, my Soul and Spirit, started to have greater control and influence over this animal body, which comes from strong Scottish Highlander stock, with some of the red coloring and all. (and with a decent amount of Fire in my astro chart). 

I do not, and would not seek to completely shut down the testosterone. Like i've said, some Mars and red energy attunment is both necessary and helpful.  But would i ever want to go back to that raging, high level i had 22 to 16 years ago?  Gosh no, you couldn't pay me enough to have such high testosterone.  My body controlled me much more than i did it, then. 

One of the biggest problems that this world has faced over thousands and thousands of years, is the domination of both men and Yang consciousness over that of women and the Yin.  There has been far too much imbalance, and lack of integration. This hyper Yangness has led to humanity being constantly and consistently involved in wars, selfish aggression's, and too much separateness/divisiveness. 

Yang consciousness IS individuality, which is important and necessary, but can be overdone (and is in humanity).  Yin consciousness IS Oneness/connection, which also can be overdone. It is very, very, very clear that this world, and many men in it, could use a greater attunement to Yin/Feminine.

When this happens, we will see a much more peaceful, kind, loving, and balanced world.  A more Christ like world, for Yeshua himself had an unusual degree of balance and integration between the inner Yang and Yin, just like Monroe's "He/She" person.

I also think that many women could benefit from integrating and attuning more to their inner Yang/Masculine side. This is also important for the world to progress, for as more women do this, the more active and dynamic they will become in the affairs of the world and in facilitating change (we have been and are seeing this thank goodness, thanks to old Soul pioneers like Susan B. Anthony and others). 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.