Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vacations, Disks, etc (Read 1006 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Vacations, Disks, etc
Jan 30th, 2015 at 9:05pm

Earlier when i was writing about disks on another thread, a thought occurred to me. If so much about these in-human physical lives was about a vacation from eternity or the like, a sort of movie going experience where we go see a drama or horror film...

Why is it that direct reincarnation of an individualized probe seems fairly uncommon?   My sense is that especially with Disks and probes that have any maturity and development, it seems rare for a probe to have a lot of repeat human lifetimes. 

You would think that if vacation was a major factor, that probes with previous human experience would be lining up to have fairly regular and consistent multiple dives.  Yet that doesn't seem to be the case, except for some of the least mature Disks and/or probes whom are addicted to lower earthly energies. 

If the messages that Becky and i have received about my own karmic history have any objective truth, i haven't incarnated here for some 12, 500 years.  I know time is perceived differently in different dimensions, but even then, it seems like a long time away from the vacation. 

I'm also pretty sure i wasn't all that gung ho about coming here again.  More like, "well, i would like to help and it will be a very transformative, change and transition filled time for humanity...but ok, lets just do this and get it over with.."   

Anyways, thinking about the above in a more holistically logical way, made me wonder about the vacation hypothesis. 

An interesting side note is that apparently Richard Bach, author of "Illusions", awhile back had a NDE and apparently realized that some of his theories, beliefs, and perceptions about spiritual truth had been off which he learned during his NDE.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.