Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Here Comes the Sun: Solar cycles & Earth changes (Read 20328 times)
a channel
Ex Member

Re: Here Comes the Sun: Solar cycles & Earth changes
Aug 26th, 2013 at 12:13am

Did some more research and found out that the article was blatantly inaccurate.  The video was still interesting and worth watching though, but i've decided to delete my first post too since it was partially based on that article. 

I will just say more briefly, that my Twin Soul and i have received information from guidance indicating that the Sun is very much a "wild card" and may possibly become very active in the near future.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2013 at 2:41pm

Your guidance guy must work for NOAA.  They are predicting much the same thing.

http://www.ibtimes.com/severe-solar-storms-could-disrupt-earth-decade-noaa-82635...

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 2:42pm

A very interesting development, and something to keep our eyes on in relation to the changes that many sources have referenced. 

I was redirected by guidance back to Dr. Paul LaViolette, a systems scientist with a strong emphasis on astronomy, astrophysics, physics, and Consciousness.  While being a hard scientist, he is not a conventional, mainstream thinker.  In fact, in many ways would be considered radical.

Anyways, one of the interesting things happening right now, is the astronomical observation of the G2 Cloud which as we speak is being pulled into the Galactic Core.  To the best calculations of astrophysicists, the closest approach should be around April or so. 

Most astronomers, astrophysicists, etc. don't think it's anything more than a cool show.  But based on his research, Dr. LaViolette believes it may be a lot more important and affecting than that. 

Because of the behavior and traits of this dust cloud, he thinks it's very probable that there is a Star occluded within this dust cloud, and since most Stars in most systems are actually binary, it's likely that there are two Stars within the cloud. 

If this is the case, then he thinks it's very likely that these Stars can add enough matter to energy reaction to the Galactic Core, exciting it to it's active phase which he has done a lot of research on such past cycles which the major ones happen about once every 13, 000 years, the semi major ones happen about every 6000 years, and then there are little hiccups which happen roughly about every 500 years. 

For us, it's been 13, 000 years since the last major one, and about 700 years since a minor one.  These leave their traces in ice core samples, tree rings, etc.  In other words, we are over due for a major outburst, and even over due for a minor one. 

What's developing now, may be the tipping point.  In reality, this actually happened some 25, 000 years ago and we are now just observing it physically.  This is because the Galactic Core is about 25,000 or so light years away from us. 

Well enough intro, here's a couple very worthwhile links to worthwhile interviews relating to all this. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxp8qDV9o_c&list=PL3ncUpA0k1-n-twIseR8KGZO1UOeINV...

In the above, skip ahead to minute 16 to start to get to the good stuff relating to the above.  Note that Paul towards the end, gives a clue to the kind of man he is...he subtly hints at the supreme importance of Love.

The below is an older interview, but more detailed, with the interviewers asking better questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnkF4WtLu0Q&list=PLs1MZGn2nWrQBhtc6KbVR-Ki64AM3OQ...

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 7:05pm

Thank you Justin. I can't look at those links while at work.  The next time I use my home computer I'll check them out. Not certain when that'll be since I don't usually feel like turning on my computer when I arrive home from work.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:03am

Your welcome. 

Re: LaViolette's work, there is A LOT of info in connection with same, and without prior exposure, it might be a bit overwhelming. 

I have and have read his excellent book, "Earth Under Fire" so lot of the concepts in the interviews are pretty familiar.   

What's interesting to me about Paul is that despite being a scientist, he has been fairly open about some of his own spiritual experiences. 

One example, when he was developing the theory for galactic superwaves (or perhaps it was with another of his theories), he had a vivid dream wherein we was with a group of very mature/aware/wise beings and they were basically telling him good job for figuring things out.

More personally and intuitionally speaking, he strikes me as a very mature, service type consciousness. 

Note, i don't agree with everything he says.  For example, he says that Atlantis is an allegorical teaching myth, well i happen to be fairly sure it was a real ancient civilization.  He also doesn't support crustal shifts, which i think do happen.  He cites evidence of the ice cores showing that the polar regions have been covered in ice for very long periods of time. 

I happen to think that crustal shifts come in two types.  The pretty much complete 180 rotation kind, and then very tiny shifts of a degree or so both of which would still correlate to the physical evidence of ice cores in the polar regions.  Note that in McKnight's work, during her future probability forays, she observes at one point that in the future it seems as if the north and south poles had switched places. 

Cayce's guidance also talks about such crustal shifts, but doesn't specify just how much and how fast these shift when they do (but outlined it happened a number of times in the further past).

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 9:08pm

I listened to the first video. It's hard for me to say anyting for certain at this point, because I know very little about astrophysics and don't have a basis for discriminating what Paul says.

It is also a matter of what he's saying being new to me. What he says is so significant, I don't believe it is something most people will be able to completely accept right away. Not unless they already have some background with the subject matter.

I basically get a good feeling from him.

When I get a chance I'll read and hear some more. If his predictions are correct, then they "could" be true in the near future. I said "could" above because on the one hand he speaks of April 2014, on the other hand he might've referred to a range of years that isn't as specific. I'm not certain about this.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 3:35am

Just want to clarify a few things.

He is not making any concrete predictions for the near future.  What he has said is that IF there are two large bodies within the dust cloud, then there is a higher probability of these exciting the Galactic Core into an active state.

Because of the behavior of the cloud, it seems likely that there is at least one Star in the cloud.  But, one Star might not be enough.  Many Star systems are actually binary though--hence it's somewhat probable that there are two Stars within it. 

Also, April is the best guesstimate time as of now, that the G2 cloud will make it's closest approach to the Galactic Core.   These estimates are in flux some as it nears. 

Even if this is fully accurate, he mentioned that it might take a month or so after the closest approach for something to happen IF there are two large bodies in the dust cloud, etc. 

So, we're potentially looking at May, or perhaps even June if something significant were to develop, and when it might affect us. 

But really, it's quite up in the air. 

His other general prediction is a little more of a prediction.  He predicts that there is about a 90% probability that a Galactic Core explosion/super wave will happen within the next 400 years. 

This is based on all of his research of the past events, and that there are definite cycles and patterns that emerge, and we are over due for both a major and a minor event at this point. 

As an aside, he thinks that the western zodiac is originally based on a system developed by ancients to encode and pass down certain important information. 

For one example, it's really interesting and coincidental that the Galactic Core is in between the stinger of the Scorpius constellation and the arrow of the Sagittarius constellation. 

It's almost like the ancients that designed the zodiac constellations were trying to put a big sign in the sky saying, "hey, look in this direction, something important." 
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2013 at 12:24pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2014 at 2:48pm

An update. 

Apparently LaViolette's theory about the G2 cloud containing at least one Star is looking more and more accurate and very probable. 

Here is the recent update about this:

http://etheric.com/g2-cloud-likely-contain-star-increased-chance-core-explosion/

If we pass through June without an incident, then i think we're likely in the clear.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2014 at 7:08pm

I'm at work now, so I read a bit. I printed it out so I can read later.

IP Logged

Justin (formerly a channel)
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:35pm

Hi All,

I'm just dropping in to give an update from Dr. LaViolette regarding the G2 cloud and potential Galactic Core outburst.  I still don't plan to post (unless there anymore important updates for this thread), but i do occasionally check and read the site some.  I thought this was important to post if anyone has been following this at all.  Personally, i will be on alert from June to end of August, whatever Dr. LaViolette says or doesn't say--there are too many variables we don't have full knowledge of here.

Anyways, here is the update, and it regards his initial timing, wherein he apparently didn't take into account the increasing velocity of the G2 cloud rounding the Galactic Core, hence the likely increased time it would take for a possible companion body to be pulled out of the G2 cloud and into the Core. 

Dr. Paul LaViolette wrote, "I have revised my calculations to take into account that the primary star is estimated to be traveling at around 6300 kilometers per second as it rounds the core at epicenter. If we assume that G2 is 200 AU from the core at epicenter and figuring the gravitational pull of the core at this distance (0.07 g), it will take some time for this pull to counter the companion’s orbital momentum and redirect it inward. A rough estimate predicts that it will take about 4.5 months from its separation from the primary star when G2 is at epicenter. So counting from April 1st, this implies that the companion could plunge toward the core and possibly impact the core around mid August, 2014. Previously, I had incorrectly figured 2 – 3 weeks for the infall time, an estimate that failed to take into account G2′s high tangential velocity as it circles the core. So for at least the next 3 months it is likely that not much will be happening in terms of emissions from the core. Thereafter we should be alert."

I probably should add that Paul had a very interesting,  somewhat recent synchronistic meeting when he was traveling in Italy.  He visited a Russian Orthodox Church while there, and met a Bishop there who is clairvoyant, and has had people attest to his abilities.  Paul was receiving a reading from the Bishop on the health of one of his family members when during the middle of the reading, he suddenly asked Paul what he thought of the possibility of something like a meteorite, but not a meteorite, coming to the Earth soon? 

He was introduced to the Bishop from the interpreter only as a scientist who works in the field of physics and astronomy, and the Bishop didn't know anything specific of his work.  Anyways, the Bishop said that this event would have a catastrophic affect though it wouldn't actually be a meteorite but that something from space is headed here.

Paul started to explain to him about his research into Galactic Superwaves, and the Bishop indicated that is similar to what he has seen coming.  He said that in July or August, there would be signs of something happening that would lend credence to Paul's theories. 

But the Bishop also said that the most dangerous time wouldn't occur till November and December period--he described a conflagration that will occur.  Interestingly, this corresponds to a time period when the Galactic Core will be lined up with the Sun with the Earth directly opposite both.  It was like the Bishop was seeing a strong wind or force from behind the Sun pushing Solar Fire and energy into the Earth.  Notably, he saw all this red stuff in relation to same (i find this very interesting as i've been show "red skies").   

If the Bishops visions are more or less accurate, then it seems that it's likely that the initial Galactic Core outburst will happen in July or August or so--that will possibly knock out many satellites and electrical grid systems, but that the really intense part of this will occur during the alignment of the Galactic Core with the Sun and the Earth directly opposite of same (starts in late November and reaches exact alignment December 17). 

If the latter event does happen, caves or somewhere underground would be the best place to be for that time period because of the intense heat and noxious gases produced.  I think the Padre's visions are important to pay attention too, especially in lieu of the synchronicity with Paul and his work, and his warnings about the G2 cloud possibly exciting the Galactic Core into an active state, but i don't agree 100 percent with same, especially not this part, "Padre Avontios said that for three years thick clouds will cause darkness to cover the Earth.  As a result after six months all vegetation will be gone and after one year animal life will be dead."

I don't think it will be or has to be that intense or for that long.  I think even for a very well attuned person, that it's hard to get everything 100 percent accurate, especially with timing when it comes to perceiving the nonphysical or future time stuff.  However, i do take the late November through December warning seriously, as one of my dreams about the changes i was told that at some point i would have to go to caves. 

If you want to read the non abbreviated version here is a link:

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #10 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:37pm

Forget that you can't post a link right away when you first sign up, but have to post 3 posts without a link.  So the link will be after my next post.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:39pm

Last "normal post", link will be in the next post.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:40pm

Here is the link i was talking about earlier: http://etheric.com/future-reading-padre-avondios/

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:29pm

Justin:

When you talk about "when" things will happen in the core, are you talking about when we perceive them, rather than when they actually happened? I say this with the thought that it would take many years before we could see what happened at the Core, if we consider factors such as the speed of light.

I wonder if there could be some sort of divine intervention.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #14 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 7:19pm

recoverer wrote on Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:29pm:
Justin:

When you talk about "when" things will happen in the core, are you talking about when we perceive them, rather than when they actually happened? I say this with the thought that it would take many years before we could see what happened at the Core, if we consider factors such as the speed of light.

Yes, i'm talking about as we are perceiving now.  In reality, what we are perceiving now really happened some 25, 000 years ago. That is because the Galactic Core is about 25,000 or so light years in distance from us, and the Galactic Superwave travels at about the speed of light. 

LaViolette postulates that there is likely a gravity wave which accompanies same that travels at first slightly faster than the rest of the wave--if so, it's likely to arrive a couple of days or so before the rest of the radiation does. 

Quote:
I wonder if there could be some sort of divine intervention.

My sense is that the Galactic Superwave itself will not have an intervention at this point.  Guidance has told me soon and get prepared, as if something is going to happen no matter what.

However, when i first read about the Padre's visions and his meeting with Dr. LaViolette, i decided to tune in a bit.  What i got was that the conflagration event does not have to happen--that there could be some intervention. 

My sense is that how humanity responds to the initial collapse will determine if the conflagration part will come some months after the initial collapse. 

Say most countries lose most of their electricity and modern based conveniences in June, July, or August.  Obviously this will be a big deal to most countries, especially to those people in so called first world countries.  Getting food, drinkable water, etc will be priorities. 

If the slight majority of people work together in a positive way for the benefit of all concerned, then i think come November and December when the conflagration could happen, there would likely be intervention. 

If the majority of people turn to mostly selfishness at the expense of others, then i don't think an intervention will occur.  Divine forces could have intervened at Sodom and Gomorrah but didn't because it had become so negative and beyond bestial there (and despite what fundamentalists spout, it had little to do with homosexuality in and of itself--but it had more to do with roving gangs of people, going around and raping anything that moved.  They even tried that with the angelic messengers that appeared as winsome men that came to warn Lot and his family about the coming destruction, but these messengers had unusual abilities such as inflicting temporary blindness to get away.  There were also other issues going on.  They were more or less a hopeless case, and so only Lot and his family were warned and the event was allowed).

But yes, my strong sense is that the collapse itself will happen no matter what.  Whether or not the Fiery conflagration will occur--that i think remains to be seen.  I would like to think that it could be averted, that the majority of people who survive the initial first few months or so of the collapse will rise up in a more positive and united way.  But no one, not even Source or the Planning Intelligence can predict how humans will respond. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.