Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Delays in Retrievals (Read 1411 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Delays in Retrievals
Jan 21st, 2011 at 10:30am

I wonder why there are delays in retrievals? Why can't we retrieve discarnates, each time we do a retrieval attempt?

I experience that there is about 2 weeks between each retrieval. Is it because the Disk's members need to do a lot of lengthy preparations?

Or is it due to the fact that incarnates need to "recharge" in some kind of way between each retrieval?

I guess that the more skilled in retrieval you become, the more often you do them?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Delays in Retrievals
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 12:12pm

Hi PauliEffects,

Two weeks is about the time I've needed between retrievals too.  It'll be interesting to see what others have noticed.

My Guidance says that both those possibilities that you note are involved -- that there is some preparation by our Disk , and also, as you said, that we retrievers need some time for physically healing and for readjusting other energies after a retrieval.

I hadn't thought of it before, but each retrieval does affect our belief system, so the changes in beliefs has to be recorded in our energies. We are -- slightly to greatly -- different people after going through each retrieval.

With increased experience it is easier to get OB or to switch to phasing, but I still need the extra time specifically for retrievals. Hmmmm.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.