Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
HELP!!! (Read 8020 times)
Still_Living

Canada
HELP!!!
Jul 28th, 2008 at 7:00pm

Hi all
Anyone... Please... I'm not able to do it myself yet...
I'm begging for help here as my little brother is literally in between Life and Death after terrible crash last nigh. He suffers multiple skull fractions and he's on life support currently. He is literally "stuck". He's not here and not completely crossed the line - he's heart still pumping, but that's about it...
I think in his current state - he's facing a dilemma - should he come back or proceed further. His physical body is almost ruined.  
I've just uploaded to YOU TUBE some videos he made for us (his friends and family) not so long ago.
Anyone, please feel free to follow the links... as soon as uploaded files are "verified". (will be posted)
He is only 32 (still), he has 5 years old beautiful daughter Anna (my niece).
I'm in almost unbearable pain PLEASE HELP !!!

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: HELP!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 4:51am

Hi SL,

There are some moments when words are not really enough.

However, there are those here who may be able to help, and you also can certainly help, simply by sending your loving thoughts to your brother. Let him know that whatever he needs to do is okay, that if he comes back you will be supportive, but that you understand if he needs to leave soon.

This is a difficult position for you to be in, but this is actually our reality while we are here on earth. None of us knows when we will be in a similar position, and modern medicine can allow miracles sometimes, as well as prolong situations for families.

I am asking for some resolution for you, in my prayers, and for insight. There are times when we must wait, in a state of loving patience, and I think this is one of them.

I understand that it can feel unbearable to sit and watch, to sit and wait. Think about this. If your brother can leave his body now, because of the damage done, we don't really know where he is or what he is seeing, or when.

If he is nearby, which he is, you can speak to him. You could write a letter while he sleeps. Post a sign in the room that says, "We love you."  You could play him some music that he loves, something peaceful, or just talk to him.

Be kind to yourself and your family right now. This is a terrible shock to you all.

We are here for you, love, blink

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 6:00am

Hi SL. As Blink say words fail me too. You're in my thoughts and with your brother receiving my love.

As she suggests too the most important thing many would say we can do is to ensure that he receiving as much supportive love as possible (we can all send), and that he receives all possible assistance to drop any guilt, fears, anger and the like so that might be obscuring his view. (we can relying on higher assistance take these to ourselves)

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 8:04am

SL;
Sending love/healing energy to your brother and  family.
So be it for the good of all.

With love;Romain

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 9:12am

Hi SL,

I agree with what has been said.  I will put a prayer in for him.  You can speak to your brother by the bedside, and also with your thoughts.  He may hear you literally or you may make contact with him.

I always suggest the positive approach.  You can tell him what he means to you and the family.  You can also use your intent and will to try to heal him.  Some people pray as if prayer was a wild cry in the dark for help.  Prayer can, instead be thought of constructively applying your intent.  See him as recovered, and smiling.  Hold on to this image.  Try to gather the feelings you would have after the healing occurs, and then, express them, giving thanks for his recovery before it has occurred.  

Intent coupled with belief and love can produce results.  In the end, we do not have the ultimate say in any outcome of an illness or injury, yet we our intent be a powerful force in healing.  

Best regards,

Matthew
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2008 at 12:39pm by DocM »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 10:08am

I agree you can talk to him at his bedside just as if he can hear you, because he can. he can sense your presence from a higher level.

I know it's hard when someone leaves this planet and especially leaving children behind. I will be sending some prayer thoughts your way too.

Back in the 80's my husband was in a coma from an accident. he had passed out while driving his car. It was one of his exit points. We all have exit points, and I think you may be right, this is one of your brother's possible exit points. he may be with his disc members and guides discussing what to decide right now.
I decided to talk to Mike while he lay in a coma. I just poured my heart out that I wanted him to come back and guide our children into adulthood (we were divorced)

he came out of the coma a few days later, so I thought I had something to do with him staying with us. I was sure he heard me.

He only lived a year after the coma though. at age 42, I decided he really never meant to have a long life this time around. so long as we think the body is that person, we are going to have huge suffering when a family member exits. they are so much more than a body and they have their own life plans and exit points.

you seem to realize this, from your post. from losing Mike, even though I know he still lives in another dimension and even I've made some contacts with him, we are not able to escape the pain of losing them, but you can express love for them nonetheless right thru the anguish, you will find that in yourself. This they will receive and aides them tremendously to discover your devotion.

so good advice here, to write it down, or say it, right thru the grief of it all and place the note in the hands of an angel. it will get there.

hang in...it gets better, I promise.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 10:47am

Dear SL,

My prayers and PUL are also with you and your loved ones.

Your videos are very beautiful tributes.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #7 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 7:51pm

Thank you all...
Thank you Blink, Vajra, Romain, DocM, LaffingRain and Betson.
Thanks to those who will come up later.
Thank you, good people for your support and almost a BLAST of positive and loving energy we have received.
Believe me or not , but that was the first morning after the accident and after I have posted here on the board, when all of us (family and the loved ones) woke up rested with a good feeling that something has changed for better...
Well, he is still in critical condition, but the first most difficult 72 hours are almost passed and there may be a hope for his return.
Anyway, I'm heading to to him as we are currently somewhat 6000 miles apart from each other (physically). Most likely I won't be on line for the next week or two...

I'll keep you posted,
LOVE you all,
SL

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 7:21pm

Hi SL,

I have felt such a "blast" myself from certain sources who have helped me. I know what you mean!

Travel safely, love be with you, blink

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:57am

We're still with you and your brother, SL, surrounding him and his loved ones with love and healing.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 3:00pm

Still sending....

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #11 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 3:21am

It's over...

He's gone

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 8:47am

Still_Living wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 3:21am:
It's over...

He's gone

___
thanks for telling us, I know it was hard to share, and you didn't have to, but u did anyway.

I found sending gratitude (when u are able to) to family members on the other side, is what helps them progress, just for being in your life that brief spell. I know family will feel cheated of his presence at first, but when u get to the point of being thankful that you had any of his time here, to just enjoy that person, then you can't imagine how this helps them on their continuing journey...it's really not about who you know on this Earth, it's about who loved you.
about who was glad you showed up.

and somehow we can't escape the grieving part as it's tied into the loving part but u will get past the pain if you work with it.

if I was to say more, it would be too much. just know we are all feeling some of the same things you are. god bless you and yours

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 9:20am

Hold in there SL. Our thoughts are with you and your brother...

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #14 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 9:45am

SL, I will attempt to use Bruce's book, the Afterlife Handbook and its training, to visit your brother this morning and will try to find a point of contact with him. I am not as practiced at this as some of the members, but I will be sending PUL and support to him and to you and your family today. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.