Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jerry Falwell (Read 6954 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Jerry Falwell
May 26th, 2007 at 11:09am

The week of May 12th I was at Lifelines at Monroe Institute, which is a program which specializes in retrievals with binaural beat technology. We were up at RMR, and had no television and very slow internet.

I am relatively new at conscious retrievals, but found I had more than a casual familiarlity with them once I began performing service more consciously.

I found myself in an area of greyness, and I moved toward a spot of light. It was Jerry Falwell, no mistake. This was Tuesday afternoon at 4 PM, our third "official" retrieval. I believed at the time I was speaking with an aspect of myself, perhaps one that represented my self hatred, which was his speciality in life (IMO). He appeared to be anxiously waiting, and said "Finally!"

I asked him what had happened and he said he woke up from a nap and no one was there. He did not know where he was, and said he did not think he was dead. I told him I was there to take him to a better place, that I would take him Home. He said he would rather go home. Then he said he would not go until he heard the angelic choirs and he was exalted. Again, thinking this was an aspect of me I said I would be back to get him.

The next afternoon I spent my break with Frank DeMarco, who mentioned that Jerry Falwell had died. This was news to me and the other participants, who were not quite sure we were in C-1 consciousness to start with. I related my experience, and Frank encouraged me to go back and try again.

I went back, now understanding better this was NOT me, but Jerry would not come until his funeral (scheduled May 22, 6 days later) and I guessed that is what he had meant by the angelic choirs and being exalted.

Now, almost a week after, he is firmly in his little corner of the BSTs, and this morning he was quite astonished to have me pop in on him. He knew he was dead, and was in Heaven. I asked him where he though I came from if he was in Heaven, and he looked genuinely puzzled. He would not/did not see the Guide, but we will go back and try again.

I do not think he is long for the BSTs........

This was great confirmation for me. We were isolated and no one knew about Jerry's passing until the next day. I was/am willing for this to be an aspect of my own self-loathing and can imagine such an aspect might present to me (at least my Interpretor) as the very personification of the concept for me. And despite the personal opinions, LOVE worked. And in the process, I got a piece/peace of my Self back.

What a great experience!

By the way, Bruce, your Guidebook was a GREAT help to me and the other Lifeline participants. It IS okay to pretend! It worked GREAT!

Thomas

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Re: Jerry Falwell
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2007 at 10:52pm

Congratulations Thomas on completing the lifeline program.  It must have been quite a surprise to get verification like that.  I wonder what you mean by "I do not think he is long for the BSTs"?

Anyway, great work!

Rob

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2007 at 9:12am

I think his suit of belief armor has a few cracks in it, and it will split and fall away soon if my experience of his/our guides and helpers was any indication. Such limitless Love conquers all belief systems eventually and will use every device and opportunity to do so. Even for Jerry, perhaps especially for Jerry.

Even Jerry Falwell will get to Focus 27.  Grin

Love and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - May 27th, 2007 at 11:12am

me too congrats Thomas, I'm glad you posted this. makes sense to me. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #4 - May 27th, 2007 at 12:28pm

If he can get to Focus 27 then I reckon there's hope for me too.  Always a nice thought.  But then who is it that gets stuck in the BSTs?  I'm glad the guides don't give up and I'm glad for retrievers.

You mentioned Bruce's observation that it's okay to pretend.  I recognize that it can be difficult to describe non-physical experience, but I wonder if you could expound a bit on how pretending helped you in the Lifeline program.  I know for myself that using imagination or pretending has led to positive results in my exercises.  However, when I'm in a focus state I usually find it difficult to 'focus' my imagination and generally find my mind floating back and letting my 'pretending ' drop off or fade out.

When pretending does work, though, it's been fantastic.

Rob

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - May 28th, 2007 at 11:36am

Thanks for the feedback. Believe me, I have been no fan of Jerry's; quite the opposite in fact.

The Lifelines was a small group, and that supported us in taking care of each other more than a larger group could have. So I passed the Guidebook around, and we talked about it. I did so because of my own frustration at what I was calling "in the body" experiences. I had had my own system crashes from reading the second portion of the Guidebook, the parts on non-physical senses and pretending, which I prefer to call "Make Believe" because that is exactly what I am attempting to do to my left brain... Imagination allowed my left brain to come along willingly for the sheer fun of it; I found it was like taking a child to an amusement park. In fact, I think I retrieved an aspect of me in the process...

Anyhow, we spoke about holding and peeling and eating an orange, and the smell and oil spray and pith and sticky fingers. At length, for fun. And when we spoke of this being a truly clear non-physical sensual experience, a valid place on the whole spectrum of not physical sensory experience, we began to "get it." I think I realized from the valid and vivid orange experience that I had been having OBE all along but that my expectation that it would be through my physical senses (rather than the non-physical senses, or extended senses) kept me in my CHEK unit through four (!) other programs, even my private booth session as part of Guidelines.

And so we committed to helping each other explore out there, and asked to have things happen so we could gently disassemble the beliefs that have us stuck in C-1 consciousness. And you know what happened? It worked for everyone. It was clear we had indeed made some things up, and that we all had wonderful Interpreter imaginations, but that the Ultimate Observer was also there and this was no bull. And this from a man (me) who could not have been more left-brained for the last 58 years. Just having the intention and willingness helped. A lot.

And incidently, when I went to check on Jerry this morning, his home was empty and he was gone, I was told, to 27. That did not take long, even for over here.

It is all a mirror. Your mirror of you. And if you look really carefully, my friend, you'll see me in there, too.

Blessings and Light,

Thomas

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #6 - May 29th, 2007 at 10:56am

Thanks Thomas.  Bruce’s orange exercise is one of my favorites.  I even salivate when I pull out a section of orange to eat.  I’m not sure if it’s in my mind or in my mouth – perhaps both.
Somehow you used this to get your left brain to take a back seat.  That’s something I only manage once in a while.

I like your group committed to help each other explore out there.  Was that just in your group discussions or did you encounter each other out there?  In Bruce’s books, he indicates that his group to some extent could actually meet up in the non-physical.

You mention that you went to four other programs.  Wow!  Something must have kept you going back.  I’m glad the Lifeline program worked out so well for you.  I’m leaving for the Gateway Voyage next week and am really looking forward to it and I hope other programs in the future.  I appreciate your sharing your experiences.

Rob

IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Reply #7 - May 31st, 2007 at 5:56pm

Hi Tom

Well, welcome to this forum.

Tom and I were together at Lifeline and I can vouch for everything he says.  However don't be fooled - he's one smart knowledgeable guy - gorgeous too!!!  We spent one night discussing life well into the wee hours of the morning and that was so much fun!!

Yes, our group was very small - only 9 of us - but it was full of very powerful energy.  Tom will remember the group healing we did - we really rocked RMR!!  Being such a small group too made us closer to each other and we did see each other "out there" on a few occasions.  For people like me who don't always "see" well, it was great to get verification from Tom that he saw me at levels that I couldn't perceive myself. 

And I also remember the "orange" discussion which helped me use imagination or pretending usefully - as Bruce says - use it to "prime the pump". 

Anyway, good to see you here Tom.

With much love
Irene

PS check out your email - I've sent you one a couple of days ago.

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2007 at 7:43pm

Great experience, Thomas. Smiley

Reminds me of an experience I had a while back.  I think the point of experiences with such well-known figures can be to correct/adjust our perceptions or judgements of such individuals.  We can get clarification about them going to F27, or, as in my case, it's more about the individual explaining what their true intentions really were, irrespective of what actually ends up happening, sometimes.  Grin

I think the reason why that can be beneficial for our own development is because it encourages us to suspend judgement; to realise that there are often things which we don't know, and therefore that it isn't really appropriate to assume that we know where someone is going to end up/what someone's intentions were based purely on the limited information that we do have.

Just a thought.  Wink

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #9 - Jun 25th, 2007 at 5:07pm

Thanks for sharing Thomas!
I came around this a bit late, so thanks Petrus as well for bringing it up again!
Greetings Irene!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.