Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone misses a dog? (Read 4190 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Anyone misses a dog?
Jun 25th, 2007 at 5:29pm

Anyone misses a dog?

Today I laid myself down, I thought where to go? Maybe meet one of the AK members? No I decided, and tried a retrieval.
I looked around for a glimpse of something, pretended a bit until a landscape stabilized and let it run. A train moved below me; I followed the tracks and came to a track-street crossing, there was a little village. I saw a dog at this crossing, that doggi had a sleeping place there.
I then looked around. A train passed by. No cars. Some people walked by along the street, I wasn't drawn to them, I followed the street a bit, some houses left and right, but nothing interesting. I went back to the street-track crossing and the dog; I decided the dog is the most interesting thing here for me. So I went near the dog, and set intent to become visible for doggi. Dog noticed me and seemed to be happy to see me. So I did what I always do, I thought "I go with that one to a better/appropriate place", so we arrived at a meadowy place with a sort of little wooden house, maybe a little farm house. There was someone there, I think a woman, and she seemed to know the dog and me. I wanted to leave, but the dog don't wanted me to; I showed him a place to sleep and then I left.

The dog was more a low and long type, maybe a terrier or a bigger long-hair-dachshund or so.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: Anyone misses a dog?
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2007 at 8:03pm

I forgot to mention that during the above, I had on my mind "Tinker's bell". I didn't know what it means exactly as my first language is German.
So, I searched with Google, and Google suggested "tinkerbell", and found that it is the name of the little fairy in Peter Pan, then, we're getting closer, it's the name of a little Chihuahua dog owned once by Paris Hilton (lol), sometimes missed by her (because she forgot the dog somewhere), but then it was getting really hot, I found this:

http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~cypert/dick/tbellbio.html

it's a homepage about a DIED DACHSHUND. Funny. The color of the hair of that dog in it's (as it seems) older days matches with what I saw. Hmmm... how many dachshunds are there named tinkerbell? In any case, I didn't know anything about that word/name.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2007 at 8:17pm

That's amazing, Spooky.

And since that site says that Tinkerbell was a rescued dog, its first owner (or owner in a previous life) could have been the woman you saw.

I seem to recall that on a previous thread you mentionned the possibility that the web network connections can help in what we usually think of as psychic or telepathic or spiritual connections. Have you found out any more about this?

Did you ever have a daschund as a child?

Bets

From my computer I had to shorten that address link and leave off the part after cypert, then it would connect and I found tinkerbell there. Don't know if anyone else will have that problem. (I have a Mac.)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 1st, 2007 at 9:50am

Very interesting work, Spooky!

I find these kinds of "coincidences" very helpful in eliminating my disbelief. It is obviously true that all things in this world are connected, but how could you have been "led" to these particular websites unless spirit knows what you did?

I would expect that is not the end of it too. There seem to be finer repercussions to any act of love which we perform. So I would expect those to be reflected to you as well.

Therefore, I would expect a dog such as this to pop up somewhere in your vicinity, and also other related occurences to validate the reality of your experiences.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.