Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE Sat Nov 4th (Read 5060 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

PE Sat Nov 4th
Nov 5th, 2006 at 10:33pm

Hi all,
did a quick stepping out at Saturday (before I've read the other PE thread where Alysia invited us to focus on her as target).

1. I saw a person and thought of Alysia. Not very clear visually (as usual), but she had nice clothing, it was not really a gown, it was this classic stuff artists like so much in sculptures and paintings, you know with these many pleads and foldings, and they moved nicely. I remembered the beads ("pearls") of the last PE and thought maybe they are around Alysias hat (lol...I tend to think everything of which I'm not sure of must be attached to Alysia's hat...You know Alysia the ladies in Britain when they're watching a horse race, they have fruits and all kind of stuff on their hats lol! Now, back on topic)

2. I flew above a three-paths-crossing; no landmarks to be seen around. Besides one path was a tree. Near the tree were two persons.
I floated in some distance and observed; they somehow pondered something, went back to the crossing where they seem to had come from; I landed amidst them, and they showed no surprise, as if I had been there already with them; they waited for someone, this someone should pick them up, they had a date and this one was late. Then a cut, the same three-path-crossing, and then there were many people standing in the area of the crossing; they seem to be standing all on the paths, not leaving them to the side, so the paths were pretty crowded. I couldn't figure out what that was; I thought are this all Mercedes fans (because of this similarity of the three-paths-crossing to the Mercedes logo but of course odd thought). What was strange that there was no surrounding, only this bare black tree (I had the feeling though that in some distance at one side of the crossing there was something like buildings) and that they all stay on this paths and that it seemed to me like they themselves are not very certain about what they were doing there; or it was so much routine for them that they didn't thought much about it and just met there; or I my perception was to weak.

3. I imagined a book with pictures, the pages turned over back and forth, I wanted to see something in it about the PE, so I dived into and saw a picture which became living then. A woman was picking apples from a tree. I then briefly saw a snake but thought no! That's another story and blocked it. Back to the woman, she carried a basket with apples and went in a house; I stayed in front of the door, and knew she was going to make apple pie. Then there came something out of the door, had difficulties to see what it was, I decided it was a dog, and the dog was after a cat, these both knew each other, the played, but they made much noise and ran wildly around so someone from the inside told them to calm down. Then there came something etheric out of the door, a transparent tube, it went up and became wider, very high, seemed to mean it went to some high consciousness level where it was like a funnel, and there were falling little pieces in it, stardust I thought. I asked is this woman getting some ingredients for her pie (lol)? She gets some nice things for her house, her entire environment I got.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: PE Sat Nov 4th
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2006 at 2:28pm

Love your drawings Spooky. Wink  I'm glad to see that someone started a new thread for this past Saturday. How about one for next Saturday, November 11?  You see, I didn't realize this old thread was still going on and on and on. Roll Eyes

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.