Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An Experience of my focus. (Read 1143 times)
Marta
Ex Member

An Experience of my focus.
Feb 14th, 2004 at 1:27pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience in which I became aware of the multidimesionality of this focus of attention (Marta).
The experience was subjective, my consciousness projected subjectively to an area in which WE can acces what I only can define as knowing and awareness.

I had another experience, previous to this one and it was about Remembrance, in which I became aware of the entirety of my essence, in this one I became aware of the entirety of the selves of my present focus.

First I became aware of how all the moments of my present focus, past or future in my terms, are existing in the NOW, and how there is a constant affect ness between, how me in this moment I知 affecting another past moments of myself, as I知 affected now by myself moments from my future.

Then I saw also how those countless expressions of Marta, past present and future, are ALL in the NOW, and how many, many other selves are splitting from those in what would be probable and parallel selves, which themselves split again in more selves. I was in TOTAL amaze in seeing the countless selves that just from this focus of attention are created and manifested, how there is affect ness between ALL of them, and still I felt myself as MYSELF, my own individual SELF-AWARENESS, as unique, and I knew that all those other selves hold the same individual SELF-AWARENESS and uniqueness.

Then I realized that a focus of attention from essence, can and has countless points of SELF-AWARENESS, then it hit me in my understanding, that that is what essence is, an infinite gestalt of consciousness which are SELF-AWARE, and aligns with a tone, the TONE (personality which hold intents through many aspects) of the essence.

I became aware of the ME, the self-awareness that I recognize as MYSELF, as a point of attention of this gestalt of consciousness, which is my essence, and as manifested in this dimension, I perceive events by choice, that my consciousness is constantly blinking inn and out from this dimension.
When my consciousness is directed objectively *out* of this blinking, I知 aware of this Marta that I call MYSELF, when my consciousness is directed subjectively *inn* of this blinking, I知 aware of being the entirety of my essence as being MYSELF.
As Marta, I create line of events that I chose to recognize as my past, but then I realized that other points of self-awareness of this focus of attention (the others ME, Marta) chose to recognize other lines of events as their past, or we may chose some events and others don稚.
What I understood, is that THIS focus of attention, which I call Marta, has endless points of attention, all self-aware as I知 of myself, and all are experiencing ALL the possibilities of the INTENT of this focus of attention in countless dimensions. This focus of attention is NOT one single line of events, from past to future, MYSELF I chose one line of events, but there are many other Marta痴 choosing other lines of events.

Then I became aware of the same incredible countless selves in each other focus of attention of my essence, and how each is SELF-AWARE of itself and holds INDIVIDUALITY.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.