Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
faces behind the faces (Read 1963 times)
Stacy
Ex Member

faces behind the faces
Jan 8th, 2004 at 2:46am

My sister died so unexpectntly 9/15/2001 26 years old. Since then I have had alot of experiances of being somewhat asleep, and I cant move. I start floating up sometimes with my feet on the sealing. I will go out my house and meet up with her and she takes me places. She never seems to belive that she is dead. I keep telling her to go to the light. Something really scarry is chaseing her. i see faces or images on people. even people that no one else sees. There is ALOT of symetrical, and hidden messages in everything. It makes me trip out. Me and my sister have experianced alot of things together before she died. They put her in a hospital saying she was crazy a few times, I know what she is and was talking about. Can someone relate,

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Night travels
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 9:26pm

I will go out my house and meet up with her and she takes me places.

How real are these places she takes you?
It sounds like an interesting OBE.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: faces behind the faces
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 8:53pm

"I have had alot of experiances of being somewhat asleep, and I cant move. "

I think this is just part of being concious when your body is asleep. There is some physiological response to sleep that causes the body to disengage from the mind (except in sleep-walking)and if you are concious of it when this is going on it can be really weird. But it is "normal" even to people who don't accept that conciousness can move beyond the body. A college age friend of mine even heard a psychologist lecture about the phenomena of not being able to move in his freshman psych class.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.