Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Deceased altering our Lives (Read 1717 times)
Dan Kirby
Ex Member

Deceased altering our Lives
Nov 30th, 2003 at 4:58pm

As I came home from work one day, I was met by a very energetic girlfriend with an amazing story to tell me.  She told me that her cousin (or second cousin from what I've gathered), who she had never talked to, called her today to tell her that my girlfriend's father has been contacting her for around two or three years now, and she just figured out who it was.  I guess her cousin was sleeping the previous night, and was awoke by the T.V. turned on full blast.  As she turned off the television, she heard a voice speak to her and say something like "i need you to listen to me and don't pretend like you don't know who this is..." and supposedly she had a feeling it was her deceaced cousin before (my girlfriend's father), and this confirmed it.  I guess he told her that she needed to get in touch with somebody on this side of the family (which has drifted apart for who knows what reason).  Now, this woman who has been contacted has always been known to have natural "psychic," or essentially, very sensitive perceptions outside of the norm.  This, I believe is why he chose to contact that particular relative.  Since he spoke to her, he had been contacting her in different ways for that past couple of years, but she didn't know for sure who it was.  But since, she believes that most of her perceptions enter her body through her left side,  and she has been getting terrible headaches and sensations on her left side, letting her know that he is still there and he will not let up until she helps him.  From the frantic story that my girlfriend told me, it sounds to me like her father wanted her to meet this side of the family, which by the way all seem to have good perceptions, so that she may open a door in her mind that has been closed since she was a child.  (Which takes me back to some things she told me about her childhood, when she used to talk to people nobody else could see).  There have been many strange coincidences surrounding these events, such as him making himself known to his mother as she was being told the story by the cousin by exploding one cup of coffee out of a coffee cup, and also by melting the bottom of another pyrex, yes PYREX coffee cup off.  Though, i don't know what the connection is with the coffee.  This, I think was necessary because his mother is not the type of person to believe in this sort of "balderdash," but she definitely knows what's going on now. He is very adamant and determined to bring these two sides of the family together for the sake of his daughter, it seems.  I've always considered myself to be a very intuitive person, and I sense that the things my girlfriend and her cousin have relayed are true, and besides, he "touched" me as she began to tell me this story, as if to say, "listen to her, this isn't a bunch of B.S., 'cause i'm right here." I don't know exactly what will come of this, or exactly what his intentions are, but I seek to further understand what may be going on in her family.  I know that I, and defenitely she, have the ability to contact this force, but I'm afraid to go at it alone, or do anything that I think could be detrimental to my girlfriend or her family.  I have been studying hypnosis, or the induction of trances for many years now, through which just about all extrasensory perceptions are believed to be easily achieved from, and I would like to know if anybody knows any do's or don'ts on the subject.  I believe that I am here and have been given these skills to aid her in this area, as well as others.  I am familiar with some famous writings on the subject, such at the writings of James Redfield and others, but a first-person perspective on the subject would be really cool. I am 21, and she is 19.  We are beginning to build our lives, and I believe this has come for her to help her find herself.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you!

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: Deceased altering our Lives
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2003 at 9:35am

: As I came home from work one day, I was met by a very energetic girlfriend with an amazing story to tell me.  She told me that her cousin (or second cousin from what I've gathered), who she had never talked to, called her today to tell her that my girlfriend's father has been contacting her for around two or three years now....

relationships, especially family relationships are probably even more important over There, than we physicals know. if you think of all of us as one vast entity, fragmentized into the many, you can see how important relationships can be, as in the end, it is the one thing you can take with you. I am speaking of PUL. it is pure love, untainted by if's ands and buts or conditions. I don't know of any do's and don'ts in this realm but your motives of helping your girlfriend discover her own self with family members known and unknown, this is very pure aspiration so I don't think you can go wrong..but basically, its up to her, to assimilate what's coming to her and make her own decisions. for starters, dad is alive and well and wants her to know it. what she does with that information is what the earth journey is kinda all about. I wish you much happiness in your exploration and life together. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.