Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTC retrieval experience -- today (Read 1349 times)
Michael
Ex Member

WTC retrieval experience -- today
Nov 18th, 2003 at 5:45pm

Hi All,
I apologize in advance for bringing up past memories in this story. But what's interesting is my experience occurred today.
This morning, while asleep, I became lucid and verbally requested a retrieval experience. (This is my typical method and works very well.) I soon became aware of a man who appeared to speaking in front of a group of people. While I can't remember the exact words, he was announcing to everybody that he had done the miraculous: he had survived the fire on the 105th floor of the north building by "diving" off the building. I was then given the image of a falling streak kind of like fireworks. I started asking him questions such as what was his name. He replied "Melissa" The other questions provided the specific floor and building information above.
  Normally, I'm a bit more tactful, but I exclaimed something like "There's no way you could've survived. You're dead!" I then proceeded to send PUL energy as I  realized I was bit too harsh. But perhaps, this wakeup call was necessary?
When I woke up later, I checked on the internet to see if I could validate the information I had received. There were two Melissas who were victims in the WTC event. One of them worked on the 102nd floor in a company that was based on the 101st to 105th floors. The other was at a conference on the 106/107th floor. Both in the north tower. The retrievee had a New York-like accent which is only consistent with the first Melissa, who was NJ-born. Finally, I read a story today that claimed that 90% of the people who chose to "dive" were on the north tower.
  In all my retrieval experiences, I've yet to get a direct validation. This has been the closest so far. My problem is that I'm usually not very inquisitive. Next time, perhaps I'll remember to ask for a last name.

-mike

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.