Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
previous to 'my first experiences' (Read 1295 times)
warner73
Ex Member

previous to 'my first experiences'
Oct 26th, 2003 at 3:04pm

previous to my post on my first experiences, I had two others. I never posted them here... as I wasn't sure of their authenticity.  In fact after I had them, I started convincing myself they probably weren't real at all. But I thought I'd post them now, none the less for anyone's interest. 

The first: I thought I had a conversation with my deceased Aunt Tony via meditation, but convinced myself later it was just my imagination.  I wasn't convinced it was real as the validation she gave me didn't ring a bell with my mother. My aunt said, "tell your mom, thanks for the green tea - it is important to her." But when I told my mom that I had a "dream" in which Tony said that. My mom didn't seem to think anything of it. A friend of mine jokingly told me, 'green tea' is a street term for majiuana - which Tony was legally on as she was dieing with cancer. However, I know Tony would never use a street term for a perscribed medicine and my mom wouldn't have assisted with that.

The second experience I had was rather disturbing and I just tried to forget it. But I did write it down. I also felt the validation was close but not close enough to start getting excited over.  Over time I just felt it was probably an imagination from hearing of this on the news... but was never really sure. Sometimes remembering it it seems real - I think now, after my first experiences with dealing with fear and having an oobe - I do believe somehow parts of this were real.

This experience was before Bruce told me about using love to conquer fear. I closed my eyes and meditated wtih the intent to help someone.  I had a series of visual images appear. I felt I was in a van. I am sitting on a matress in the back. When I turn to my left I see five bodies all lined up in a row. Some have bags over them. I feel one is male, and four female. A sixth person who is alive, stands up and goes into the drivers seat, then comes back to kneel in front of my face. He is obviously the "killer." He holds up a stamp so that I can see it. It's a 5 cent canadian stamp. It's held for a long time like it means something. He places it on a envelope - which he seals with a Superman sticker (big yellow S).

The images disturbed me, so i made myself leave the van. Outside I'm standing with represenations of the five dead people - it didn't feel like a retrieval - they felt like images of the dead, but not the victims themselves... if that makes sense. I also sense a presence of a 'helper.' The images of the five fly away - leaving me with the helper or spirit. I ask who that person was in the van and I'm told his name is "Harold."  This spirit takes me to see "Harold" who is in prison.  He's filled with anger and hostility. MOving around a tiny cell, and very very pissed off. 

I went to google and did a search (something like harold killer 5) and came up with this link:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/rolling/rolling/

This fellow's name is Daniel Harold Rolling. Yes he killed five people - and one was a man. But I didn't feel I was acurate. In my images, the van was something specific to the incident - but in real life, thsi guy never used a van. I never figured out the candian stamp thing - as none of the  victims were canadian.  Also the male victim in the images I had, seemed black... it was hard to tell but I thought he was dark skined, but this fellow's real victim was white.

Who knows... if I had the same images now - after my First Experiences, that I posted last week - I might believe in this a lot more. But at that time, I thought I might have heard this story sometime in my life... or it might have been a few lucky coincidences.  I also didn't like the disturbing nature of the images. I told one person at work about it and that was it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.