Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gray Island (Read 1757 times)
Phox

ALK Member

Gray Island
Nov 19th, 2019 at 6:12am

Me, with a small group of Young adults, all of whom with survival training, were asked if we wanted to take part in an experiment on a rough, uninhabited, perhaps uninhabitable island with sharp grey rocks and little to live off.

Given that we were trained survivalists we agreed.
Soon after, we were dropped off via plain onto the island. Some days skipped by, one of us had died, swept out to sea, and the others were struggling.

We had no communications, and we realized we'd simply been abandoned by our government.

Somehow, I can't remember how, I managed to get hold of a means of communication and I contacted the official who had signed us up for this.

He was a bald man who resembled the antagonist from the first Iron Man film. The others I had been on the island with... I think they were basically The Five (from the children's books of the same name, after a few more years and some military training).

I was picked up after some time had skipped past and taken home, and locked in a bare, perfectly square room, with a full-wall mirror opposite the door, the door being the thick metal kind with the small window such as in prisons.

The man in charge and my mum came, we greeted, blah-blah, and eventually it came around to his asking if I wanted to participate in another such adventure.

No longer trusting the validity of intent is this government operation, and having a good idea as to it's true propose, I asked if I would be killed if I refused.

The bald man shifted to his other foot, then said, "Since I'm already aware of your interest in taking part in this adventure, then no."
"And if I was to refuse?"
"Then yes, you word die."

I then broke down into my mother's arms somewhat, mentioning all the things I wanted to lean and do with my life which would be inconvenienced by being dead, mostly to see if I could get a reaction, or guilt trip him into letting me go.

It didn't pay off, he left for one reason or another as the dream started to fade. I think there might have been an escape - certainly I was trying to think up an escape plan, before it ended.

Though it was never mentioned, I believe the island thing was a way for the government to 'remove' individuals who were supposedly working with the government, and who to government couldn't get away with assassinating. It was a legal assassination via voulntary participation in a (certain death) mission/experience.

I hope you enjoyed this first dream, let me know if I've missed anything is sold anything willing in the process of putting the dream up here.
-phox

-phox

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Gray Island
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 5:52pm

Wow.  That’s a very interesting, detailed, and complex dream.  Do you have any ideas what you think it means?   We you like your real self in the dream?  Like, do you really have survival training?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Phox

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 8:00pm

Heh, while the survival training needed to survive a barron waste like that, sadly, I've had no such thing in real life. I find it a shame I don't have any details of the survival side of stuff - probably because of a lack of knowledge in that area.

As to bring myself... It's difficult to say for sure, having never been hard directly with death, but I would work towards a construction solution rather than whimper and hide.

Looking more deeply for meanings, there actually could be one. The foreign country I'm staying in could be the grey island. It isn't barron and uninhabitable, though it is less economically developed than my home country, and the majority of the buildings are grey!

But as to the military/government operation, the bags man, the instatute I was later held at... No clue.

Thanks you for your feedback, it's interesting getting to share dreams with other people.

-phox

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 8:49pm

I’ve been recording my dreams in journals and notebooks since I was maybe 13, so for 36 years or so.  It’s fun to come up with meanings for the recurring symbols and themes.  I think my family and close friends probably find it strange that at my age, 49, someone would want to record every dream they have.  But I would feel it such a shame to just forget them.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Phox

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 6:37am

I've stated simply to try improve my dream recap. I can go over a year or so without realizing a single dream. Irritating, when you're trying to get lucid dreaming - something I'm yet to property experience

I have a alarm set which I silence and then go back to sleep, and I have dreamed during this time the last few nights, but without it, my dream recall would still be bill, and I don't feel any more aware in my dreams...

... I'll get there, though. Some day.  In the meantime, may as well follow what the books have said to do.

-phox

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.