Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What do you think happens when someone takes their own life? (Read 2762 times)
mystical1707

ALK Member

What do you think happens when someone takes their own life?
Nov 10th, 2019 at 5:22am

I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas on what happens in the afterlife when someone takes their own life?

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: What do you think happens when someone takes their own life?
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 12:53am

Mystical,
I don't know if this is what happens to most suicides or just the few I have retrieved.  The first was someone I knew, and I went looking for him.  I found the soul in a very dark place.  When I found him, it looked like he was curled up tight under a streetlight on a very dark street.  As I approached, he showed me fear.  (I see fear as a wolf head full of teeth).  I give a lot of pure unconditional love.  All the retrievals get it, but especially suicides as they are suffering emotionally to a great extent usually loneliness and fear.  I try to reassure them they are loved by The Source and by myself.  Sometimes it takes quite a bit of time and repeating it over and over.  Trying to get them over what they are thinking can be very difficult at times.  It is they who are creating their situation.  I'm trying to bring them out of it.  Just like here, even with p u l, it doesn't always work.  Another try may be needed with more helpers giving love.

I don't get many suicides as I have a hard time not thinking what a waste of life.  It is not for me to judge, and I try very hard never to go there in my thoughts.  It is something I have to work on here in my every day life.  I really try to keep in mind that it is not my job and that is not the reason I'm there. Undecided

I hope this answers one of your questions.
T'ressa

IP Logged

mystical1707

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2019 at 9:56am

Thank you for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear your friend took his own life. I was just curious because someone who was in my year at school took their own life whilst suffering with depression a few years ago. She was such a beautiful person with a beautiful personality and sometimes wonder where she is now.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2019 at 5:46pm

I believe that sometimes people make it to a kind of rehab place where they can heal from the pain. I had a visual of someone in such a place a long time ago while checking on someone's family member. It was a lovely place, and there were caretakers there. I was not allowed near the person, only met at the facility, and only allowed to see him in a setting that had meaning for the person's family member when I told him. Otherwise, I don't know.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2019 at 5:55pm

You are right, seagullresting, there are places of healing.  I have seen them too.  The one I saw looked like a hospital to me with many healers around and near it.  I once brought a soul, who had a very traumatic death, to the Park in my arms.  I was met with a stretcher and healers in white.  They took him from me, placed him on the stretcher, surrounded him and took him to the other side of the gates.  I see the gates often.  I understand others see something different like a bridge or something similar.  What looked like a hospital was on the other side. I have written about this soul on the retrieval forum.  It's one of my first postings.  The idea of healing places gave me great comfort when I first learned of them.  I hope it does the same for you.
Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Oh, yes, it does. And those places are available to us also, but on a more individual basis, and we can access them by meditating, which provides moments of clarity.

I remember the glass wall that I looked through and that I could see this individual sitting on the bank of a flowing creek. It was really idyllic, because I was inside, but he was outside in a natural setting, healing. No one was bothering him.

That setting had particular meaning to the family member with which I was trying to do my experimental communication.

The guide with me was kind, and I knew there were rooms above me, levels above me. It was bright, clear, spacious, no real walls. Only a deep respect for that person.

I will never forget it.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2019 at 1:11am

I don't have any direct experience with it, but I believe that even if someone takes their own life they will still be met with loved ones and that there will be all the healing they need.  I believe that healing takes place at our own pace, whether it's here in the physical or there in the nonphysical.

I've had two people in my life who have committed suicide.  One was a boy I knew when I was 11 and he was 12.  We had a crush on each other.  He was my piano teacher's son.  I remember that before or after my lessons he'd play his guitar for me, kind of showing off to me I guess.  I was so shy and couldn't believe this cute boy liked me, ha ha.  I was devastated when we found out he hung himself, and of course I didn't understand it at all. 

The other was a friend who we named our son after.  I was pregnant with our son when our friend killed himself.  His girlfriend was pregnant too, but she broke up with him and went back with her old boyfriend.  Our friend shot her boyfriend and then himself. 

I've never thought of trying to contact them to check on them.  Now I'm wondering if that's going to be possible.  I always just assumed they were fine and there was no reason they were stuck.  That's just always been my belief.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.