Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My near death experience (Read 7586 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: My near death experience
Reply #15 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:25pm

Aw shucks Vicky, I ask you a simple little favor, and you give me doubletalk.

Just kidding. Smiley

Numerous people have found that linear time doesn't exist, and home is beyond this time-based world. In one of his books, Bruce Moen wrote about time not being linear.

Therefore, I mean, when we are at "home," beyond linear time, do we find out that everything that is experienced within the illusion of linear time, has worked out for the best.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:25pm:
Aw shucks Vicky, I ask you a simple little favor, and you give me doubletalk.

Just kidding. Smiley

Numerous people have found that linear time doesn't exist, and home is beyond this time-based world. In one of his books, Bruce Moen wrote about time not being linear.

Therefore, I mean, when we are at "home," beyond linear time, do we find out that everything that is experienced within the illusion of linear time, has worked out for the best.

Well I can only speak from my own experience, and I think I can answer your question quite simply by saying that while I was "there" I really didn't give much of a hoot about anything down "here".  The state of being I was in wasn't worried about anything here.  Why?  Because why should I be?  The difference in perspective is so enormous I can't really explain it to you in a way that makes sense. 

Also, I was "there" for like 2 seconds of time here.  So it's not like I got to experience much, let alone go through any new growth there. 

About how time exists and is experienced, it's all a matter of perspective.  So while we are here, yes it's real.  It matters, but it matters here.  While we're not here, it doesn't matter. 

As for everything working out for the best, I'd have to say who's best?  It works out how it works out.  The power you have is right now.  You can't just sit back and tell yourself, "Well everything will work out for the best after I'm dead, so there's no need for me to be a conscious participant in anything here, now."   We all create all the time. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:38pm

To me "for the best" means that all souls have reached the point where they live according to love and wisdom.

Any soul that doesn't choose love, isn't seeing things clear enough to make a wise decision, and won't feel wonderful for all of eternity, until it does.

There is a part of me that so much wants all souls to be completely happy.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #18 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:18pm

I hear what you’re saying. 

How long does it take for all souls to reach that?  I have no idea.  But when I die, I don’t know where and “when” I’ll be in respect to all those souls. 

But you joked that I was double-talking.  Ok, so I’ll be more broad.  I would imagine that all souls reaching that idea of for the best is a byproduct of the whole reason why any of us are here.  We’re here to have experiences, to feel, to learn, to grow, and even beyond death we are still living, still learning, and still growing.  I would imagine that it is within each of us to do that, and I believe we are helped and guided too.  I would imagine that the more we learn and grow and advance, the closer to that bliss you’re talking about.  I would think it’s an inevitable likelihood. 

Now, I guess it could be that some souls “take forever” to get there, like if we had to look at it from our perspective of time, it would seem like it never happens for some.  But I can’t say that either way I know for sure what happens.  I never really thought about that. 

For me in my NDE, I didn’t feel like, “Oh good, I’m finally home.  It’s all over.”  I had no sense of anything like that.  It just felt like this part of me was continuing on, about to go on a big adventure.  I had no idea what was in store for me or what I’d learn or how I’d grow or change.  But I assumed this was just me moving on but now from a different perspective.  I still felt like me.  I don’t know what, if anything, about how I felt or thought would change if I had stepped off that border. 

I assume that since I didn’t step off the border, there’s a lot that I wasn’t aware of.  Had I stepped forward I might have had a different perspective from that while on the border.  Maybe I would have reached an even higher perspective.  I definitely felt like there was so much to do, so many possibilities, endless possibilities, and that I had “all the time in the world” to do whatever I wanted.  Again, that’s just what I felt.  I guess I don’t actually know.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 11:59am

So how did it go last night Vicky? Did you find the answer to my question? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.