Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
interesting tips from nonphysical (Read 4299 times)
Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
interesting tips from nonphysical
Jan 4th, 2019 at 3:54pm

Hello. This is about interesting messages or hints received from nonphysical reality exploration (dreams, lucid dreams, out of body, trance.. whatever you encounter). If you want to share something you are free to do so here. Let my add that it is up to each of us to tell if this messages have some benefit or truth. In no way i am telling this is always 100% correct.  Wink

This i received by two friendly spirits i encountered within LD's.

1) Colors affect us. Wearing one color for longer period is not recommended. (Overstimulating certain chakra point i guess? It was not explained to me in detail.) There was also information about wearing shirts with certain texts or images. The NP person told me that wearing image of a "dynamite" for example can lead that person to a gang (explosive personality?  Huh).

2) Listening to certain type of music can change behaviour. For example stimulating aggresivity. In some situation i see person likes the music but does not understand the lyrics because of language barrier. This one i experienced in a retrieval with a woman stuck in a loop with her husband that disrespected her and he was constantly playing this horrible repeating machine tones music. It was toxic and unpleasant even for a few seconds. I don't know how long she must have endured this psychical torment.

This is a message received from a lot of people. Some are from physical reality, some are helpers on the other side.

3) You cannot be in two different states at the same time. So when you feel joy (or love) there cannot exist fear in that moment. Effects of this one i experienced in a dream retrieval. The evil spirits just vanished before me in pain when i started to sing and dance. (love hurts, baby Cheesy)

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: interesting tips from nonphysical
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2019 at 11:02pm

Great topic!

I’ll have to give it some thought to see if I have personal experience that I can share here to add. 

About your points, I completely agree about color affecting us.  I know that I like wearing certain colors more than others, or that on some days in some moods I want to wear certain colors.  One thing I notice about me is that while I love the color red for certain things, like plants, flowers, insects, animals, etc, I can’t stand to see the color red inside a house.  I really dislike red paint or red furniture. 

And about music, I definitely think that we are drawn to music that matches our brain frequency and chemistry.  When I hear certain types of music it makes me feel physically uncomfortable and uneasy, like making my heart rate too fast.  This would be music like heavy metal and such.  The music that I love listening to, I know is because of how it feels in my brain.  Listen to my favorite music always puts me in a biochemically good mood.

And your third point is definitely a great one.  My favorite thing from Bruce that he loved to teach is that you should make yourself feel the feeling of love every day, not just for the sake of doing it but to also train your being and make it an easy, natural thing to do so that it alters your overall state of consciousness so that instead of learning to shift there, you’re just living there. 

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2019 at 5:59am

4.There are things here that cause much suffering. One of them are addictions. When out of control they have some.. let's say unpleasant consequences in the spiritual realm. Sooner or later the addiction will show it's effect to it's user.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2019 at 5:12pm

Do you mean the effects of addiction carry over into the spiritual realm?  During life or after death or both?

I guess I would have to agree.  My thoughts on this subject are that the things we don't fix while here in the physical will stay with us in some form or another but that we'll be given other chances to work on it.  I don't believe that just because we die the slate is wiped clean and we're perfectly well.

I try to work on lots of little things about me, not just something big like an addiction.  It's my personal goal to do that in this life, even though I don't know what consequences or results there might be for not having worked on them. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:15am

I give one imagined example how I understand it:

A person starts to enjoy playing computer games in the physical. So far it is not an addiction because he can stop anytime and do other things. As times goes he prefers this feeling of joy from playing games over his old friends, school, job... Something in him causes this addiction. Maybe he fears to start new relationships with people or is afraid of the outside world being to cruel and sad. He does not to want to deal with that kind of pain in his life.

So he now spends most of his time on games ignoring almost everything including his health. Loosing friends but he does not care anymore for them. And one day he dies and spawns in the spiritual realm. For him nothing much changes and he will be in his dream state playing a game in his room until he realizes that it holds him down. No one visits him, there is no reason because he is not expecting anyone and does not to want to be disturbed. Even the phone and doorbell he ignores.

So the helpers would have to figure out how to help him out of this. I am thinking putting something into the game a message or quest to trigger him into realization Smiley. Or who knows how long it would take him to realize that he is in a loop and missing other things in life.

During his life he could have dreams that show him this state of loneliness. But he just could say to himself what a wonderful games he can play even in a dream! And he was just happy with this.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 10:42pm

[SamanthaStephens] Well ... [/SamanthaStephens]

^ "Bewitched joke"

Yeah so I came here and took a breath and next thing you know, I wanted another
and another
and another breath

folks come to feel their life depends on it

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:15am

Hi Morrighan!

Even as spiritual as I am I do get caught up in the physical quite often.  I tend to remind myself some variation of "This (situation) is only a physical reality construct.  The real (lesson/opportunity) is what's really important.  And that always sets my head back on straight about whatever drama or emotion I'm tangled up in at the moment.  Being able to take that step back has helped me through a lot of things I'd otherwise spend wasted time worrying about.  The "worry about" part is always related to emotion I'm feeling now and being worried about an outcome maybe or maybe not happening how I hope it does.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 2:53pm

Ain't nothing wrong with the physical until someone wants to spoil the fun, eh?  Cheesy

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #8 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 2:15pm

I agree on this Morrighan. Grin

Vicky i experienced worries every time i tried to get my butt to meet new people. The same happened yesterday and i was again feeling it in my stomach area as some sort of uncomfortable pain. But i made a new choice to not ignore it and i just watched this place in my body without judgement. After a short time the pain was gone, just like that. And i went there and meet new nice people. Everything went good and i felt happy afterwards.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 5:51pm

Soulmael wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 2:15pm:
I agree on this Morrighan. Grin

Vicky i experienced worries every time i tried to get my butt to meet new people. The same happened yesterday and i was again feeling it in my stomach area as some sort of uncomfortable pain. But i made a new choice to not ignore it and i just watched this place in my body without judgement. After a short time the pain was gone, just like that. And i went there and meet new nice people. Everything went good and i felt happy afterwards.

I'm usually the same way.  I'm pretty shy unless I'm doing something I really want to do.  But in general I don't go out places just to meet new people.  My energy knows its comfort zone so if I go out of that I will really feel my energy having a tantrum inside me, like my stomach in a knot and I can't eat, etc.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.