Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Thanksgiving (Read 1460 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Happy Thanksgiving
Nov 22nd, 2018 at 12:16pm

I hope everyone is having a good holiday.  What's everybody doing today to celebrate?

Unfortunately we have to wait until Saturday to have our Thanksgiving dinner, which if you know me then you know is my most favorite meal!!!

In trying to work out everyone's work schedules, Saturday is the only day we can all be together...me, my son, and my daughter and her boyfriend.  Later today we'll head over to the hospital where my son and I both work and enjoy their Thanksgiving meal from the cafeteria.

We're spending the day decorating the Christmas tree and the house and putting up the outside lights.  I'm so bummed...last night we got out all the stuff, put up the tree, and put on the tree lights.  They were new lights I'd just bought.  After getting all the lights on the tree I found out they aren't the blinking kind!  They're only "steady on".  What the heck!  I just assumed that all Christmas tree lights twinkle!  I'm SO disappointed but there's no way I'm going to take it all down and start over.   Angry  I'm gonna have to get new lights for next year though.  Where can I buy a really great set of lights that have the dial for changing different twinkling settings? 

Happy turkey day everybody!

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2018 at 10:37am

Ha, ha, I had my (early) Thanksgiving dinner at the hospital cafeteria and it was good. Real mashed potatoes! Picked up on the hospital cafeteria as a dining destination when working last century in Princeton.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2018 at 11:54am by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.