Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 60216 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #30 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:40pm

And if I got banned for providing that nickname ... I am sorry to say that it would probably be worth it ...  Wink

Soberly though, the contrast that image creates to the forum moderator's actual behavior (the person we all know) is what makes the joke funny. We did see some "tough mom love" here recently, but hardly anything where "guns were a blazin'.

You have been very supportive and encouraging here, Vicky.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #31 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:03pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:40pm:
And if I got banned for providing that nickname ... I am sorry to say that it would probably be worth it ...  Wink

Soberly though, the contrast that image creates to the forum moderator's actual behavior (the person we all know) is what makes the joke funny. We did see some "tough mom love" here recently, but hardly anything where "guns were a blazin'.

You have been very supportive and encouraging here, Vicky.

OMG.  I'm chuckling. 

Thanks for understanding and being supportive.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:06pm

Subtle Traveler, okay, thank you for saying so.

Can I have a nickname? How about, "Mr. Wonderful"?

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:27pm:
Recoverer2:

fwiw ... I don't consider this (your) comment as going off track. You are positively following up with Vicky (without debating or correcting her). Overall, if people are positive in their comments to each other here, then it can stay here.

I want to add to an environment where people are sharing their non-physical experiences (e.g., and not just their 3D concepts and theory about that).

And, if people were starting to debate (or worse) or wedging in their conceptual agenda or getting mentally snarky (e.g., like Mac did with several of us a couple of weeks ago and Uno did last week to Vicky and Morrighan), then I would have "the Vicky-nator" take those comments somewhere else. Wink

I do see this as my thread (so I appreciate you recognizing that with your polite comment). I am a very nice guy, but if my radar goes up about someone's behavior (in my best mafioso voice) "Youse will be swimmin' with da fishes!". Roll Eyes

And these comments are generally directed to all readers (not just Recoverer2). I understand that people are just getting to know me here, so I am sharing a bit more about my personality here.

So far, my individual experience on this thread is that the comments or questions have been very good. I thought that Morrighan's first question to me was particularly helpful to readers. And in a very brief time, there have been questions, experiences and thoughtful comment shared by many. There is good process here, and I can't ask for more than that. Smiley

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #33 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:23am

Vicky wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:03pm:
OMG.  I'm chuckling. 

Good! Smiley

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #34 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:26am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:06pm:

Right now, I only name female moderators. However, if you want to claim that one in particular for yourself, then I see no problem.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #35 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:46am

Ok, Mr. Wonderful it is. 

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

PS--Goodnight all.  I hope we each have a special spiritual dream tonight with a visit from a loved one or guide with a message or guidance about something we've needed to hear, and of course with lots of PUL. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #36 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:38pm

May you be a wonderful subtle traveler.

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:26am:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:06pm:

Right now, I only name female moderators. However, if you want to claim that one in particular for yourself, then I see no problem.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #37 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:12pm

Before sharing an experience, I note that I lost some of my OBE journals to three computer hackings in 2016 and 2017. These cyber-attacks occurred just before the MS Windows “eternal blue” hole was disclosed to the public. As a result, I am doing most of my writing here from memory and I have noticed that I am struggling notably to place my experiences into writing.

As memories of my experiences come to mind, I “may begin” to share more experiences. When I started this thread, it was my intention to share several experiences here. However, now I am less confident that I can do that easily. Writing just this one piece has been very difficult and taken days, and today I am deleting my original post and re-posting this newer one with many changes. With this understood, here is my revised comment

A Human Paradigm

Our 3D, human, biological apparatus (the physical body) continually reminds each of us (24/7) of the perception that "I am a singular individual", when this is not the whole story or picture. Our five human senses (e.g., sight, smell, touch), our body in motion, and the biologically-programmed brain (e.g., not the mind) reinforces our continual perceptions of 3D space (separation … up, down, etc.) and 3D time (a delineated, segmented moment to moment human thinking experience). Yet in great contrast to these 3D constraints, we are (in the broader reality) much more than human, and that part of us is not subjected to the 3D conditions of time and space. So … the rest of us is experiencing the non-3D or non-physical.

“The human is a small part of who I am”.

After my first out of body experiences, the perception of the mentioned 3D constraints became less real and the non-physical became more real (e.g., realized). My initial OBE’s brought me the final clarity of experience that I needed to begin putting pieces together for myself. It both explained past experiences with the non-physical, and changed my thinking about the present moment. And, after an introduction to non-physical guidance, I learned quickly that I actually had multiple energies supporting me. I was not alone. I was a community and not an individual, and I began meeting these non-physical lives (souls) in 2016.

The Better the Question, the Better the Answer …

During 2016, I spent a lot of time learning how I might communicate with the non-physical. In the end, I simply created a Guidance Journal and then began writing down questions or comments directed towards guidance. It worked! I started getting responses to my queries. Another benefit was that I slowly started changing my 3D perception and interpretation of being separate. I was not. When things were working, it would be confirmed. When I goofed up, I often received a response about that also.

With this newer understanding and practice and experiences, before going to sleep one night I wrote a question into my Guidance Journal. Again, I am not clairvoyant. However, just like any human I am the tuner-receiver, interpreter and more recently a scribe of my guidance. I mention it this way, because I want readers to understand that anyone can do this. You do not have to be gifted to receive non-physical information. Everyone has non-physical (non-3D) supporters. We are no different than Esther Hicks (Abraham), Paul Selig (Melchizedek) or Jesus in this aspect of our human creation.

The question I asked that night was, “Who is specifically supporting me?” After presenting this question and setting the intention gain an answer, I was gradually presented several non-physical experiences over the course of about a month. I received the following experience immediately the next morning (after asking the question).

Confirming Three

I was at an event with each parent and my primary guide. There were others around, but less visible or specifically perceived. We were in an outdoor area. My father who transitioned 3 years earlier, seemed to facilitate the experience. This was a first for him and me, but he has since been engaged in a few of my non-physical experiences. He has helped. I also knew my mom was there (still alive in the physical), but she was not consciously engaged. I got a sense that she could not be present, because she was still in a physical body. The impression that I received was that each of my parents were somehow a part of my inner being.

The physical lifetime of my primary guide (who I named "Courage") was also there. She appeared dressed in older clothing, but this feature was fuzzy. I inquired about her name (from her physical life time) and my father repeated the name (Mrs. ???) while introducing her, but I could not hang onto that detail. However, I recognized her name as a historical figure, so I tucked that tidbit away and was able to retrieve that upon awakening back into the physical. My dad made two formal introductions to her, two separate times repeating her name, but I did not retain it upon awakening. However, from this experience I had begun to receive an answer to my bedtime question. Mom (physically alive), dad (transitioned), and my primary guide (probably transitioning over 100 years ago) are related to my inner community and being.

Meeting “M”

In a follow up experience (unknown date, but later), there was a large party. I was somehow surprised to be invited. Lots and lots of people. It seemed that I was allowed to talk to only a few, because others were not so friendly. I remember getting a glare from a woman across the room, when I used "zoom in vision" to focus on her after noticing that she was talking about me. I wondered, “What is going on here?”.

I was given visuals of several, while they remained fuzzy or slightly out of view. When they came into focus, I engaged them. I noticed two young Latina-Indian girls with their backs to a wall but facing me … along with some others. I somehow knew that the two girls were sisters (and actually they just looked like it). They came into focus (no fuzziness). The older of the two stepped forward, as if I was being introduced specifically to her from the broader group and began offering me a hug. While I am not fluent in Spanish, I naturally spoke to her in Spanish (Como se yama? ... What is your name?). I caught the name, but quickly lost it (e.g., started with an "M"). I wondered if she was one of the lives which I extend from. I felt the full contact of her greeting and hug (e.g., even feeling her small arms wrapping around my upper back). I sent a warm energy to her and she smiled. I started fading a bit and so she stepped back to the wall with her sister. I looked again to her sister to show my openness to greeting her also, but she did not come forward.

At this event, I was also introduced to some others, but I will keep this post focused on meeting "M" and confirming the first three.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:22pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #38 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:43pm

Frank DeMarco

I wanted to follow up my experiential posts to mention someone. In the last 18 months, I have been greatly influenced by the work of Frank DeMarco. I wanted to mention him specifically, as he has an interesting connection to Bruce Moen – he was his first publisher. I learned about Bruce Moen’s transition from DeMarco. In fact, the morning after his transition, DeMarco had a brief chat with Moen. If interested, you can find that written conversation here:

ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/11/15/an-upwelling/

I have found DeMarco’s materials and work are redefining for me what it means to work together with the non-physical. In that, my perceptions of the non-physical and 3D have changed. DeMarco is a skilled interpreter of and communicator with the non-physical, but he is not clairvoyant. He is a regular guy, but worth reading and/or following. If interested, you can find my book reviews of some of his books here:

https://tinyurl.com/yd5fqnto

This includes links to the books themselves and the reviews of others.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #39 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:45pm

ST, thank you for sharing. Regarding the lady you extended from, made me think of the viewpoint that each extension from a Disk incarnates just once. Viewpoints about this differ, but going by what I have gathered thus far, just one incarnation for each extension.

Bummer about your computer hack. I save all my files on one of those little things (can't remember the name) just in case something happens to my computer.

I used to write many of my dreams and spiritual experiences in notebooks, but it got to the point where I had so many notebooks, I decide to reduce the amount of note taking I do. It seems as if my really significant experiences are easy to recall. Your inner changes won't go away.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #40 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:45pm:
ST, thank you for sharing.

Yeah, I am attempting to be a meaningful contributor here.

My current understanding is there is 'one incarnation for each strand'. However, what really "cooks my noodle" though is that each human decision creates multiple timelines. That's when I start getting lost. All of those multiple timelines are part of the mothership, oversoul, Amoeba, whatever people want to call that for themselves (e.g., I call it creator or spirit).

The pictorial concept of Moen's disk seems very accurate, especially with what I have learned from Frank DeMarco's non-physical friends. So, in Moen's terms, the four souls I mentioned above are possible-potential strands within the Disk I extended from. No confirmation on that yet, but they are all connected to me (in some way).

Each strand is a life time according to DeMarco's guides usage of the term. When the physical life completes, the soul crystallizes and becomes available for other life times as a strand (a soul and a mind). Therefore, the traditional view of reincarnation (e.g., a soul experiencing several life times in time sequence over and over ... life after life) is riddled in a 3D perspective of time. It is not a non-3D perspective (no time). In contrast, the lives of each "Moen Disk" occur at once from a non-3D perspective. Vicky and I chatted about this the other day.

The concept about Moen's Disk that I do not understand (because I have not read his book yet ... waiting for the store to open again) is whether Moen's Disk concept equates to what DeMarco's guides call "the Amoeba". The amoeba is essentially our creator ... our mothership according to DeMarco's guides. It encompasses all our timelines and choices. The Amoeba is "spirit" and provides each created "soul" its spirit. When the body dies and we shift our focus to the non-3D, the spirit is returned and soul is crystallized.

I am being descriptive and detailed here, because I do not want 3D thinking to creep in too much here into people's conclusions. Overall though, the whole (my whole) includes the Amoeba (creator), as I am also part of "that mothership" along with all my timelines. And beyond all the motherships there is so much more.

In sorting through these concepts, distinguishing between 3D perception and non-3D perception helps (I would say necessary).

Back Up

The hackers got to my back up. That's how big the Microsoft eternal blue hole was. They started taking over our home router, and I finally caught on to that. Now I keep the back up separated from the router, and only turn on the back up when I move files (e.g., turning off the router's modem when I do this).

I have a degree in information systems. I don't think that people realize how unsafe the Internet has become in just the last 18 months.

Journals

fwiw, DeMarco has 109 or 110 completed notebooks currently from all the notes that he has taken from guidance (25 years plus).

I have part of my journal on the old back up system, but it is missing a few months. I will eventually pull that out, look at it, and figure out how I want to re-organize.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:53pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #41 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Subtle Traveler:

Amoeba sounds like it might be another term for Disk. The term crystallize seems odd. I'm not certain what it means. When I have made contact with my Disk members, it seemed  as if they were active, much alive, not crystallized. The same seems to true to Bruce Moen's contact with his Disk members, going by what he wrote.

I just finished ordering Frank's book Rita's world. I don't know anything about him.

Amoeba. Wow! Anther term for Disk. I have recently been reading four books referred to as The Team books, by Frances Key. She received information from her deceased mother and other beings her mother hooked her up with.
The books use the term "the rest of us" when it speaks of Disks. Each of us represents just one part of the totality of who we are. Team seems to be equivalent to Soul Group.

Regarding reincarnation, below are some key words(from Frances Key's fourth book called "Beyond the Team."

"Another profound shift that comes from comprehending the multiplicity of your own being is the release of the fear of death. When you know that what awaits you is a reunion with all your soul's aspects as well as your team, you are willing to release the body when the time comes. And...if you fear that you will no longer have the connection to the Earth that you enjoy, knowing that other aspects of your being may continue on in the Earth, picking up where your current aspect left off and communicating its experiences to the Rest of You is also a great comfort."

The books have a service oriented sense. One thing they state is that we should try to grow spiritually with the primary purpose of helping this world evolve spiritually. When we do so, we help improved the world's energy level and create streams of possibility.  When it comes to spiritual development for our own sake, this is secondary. To some people this attitude might sound strange, I  understand it, because it has been my attitude for years.  Love others to an extent that you want to grow for them. 

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #42 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Here is an FYI ... it may answer some more questions ...

Frank DeMarco has been a TMI affiliate for over 25 years. He is now a regular instructor at TMI, as he lives in Virginia. He is a former co-owner of Hampton Roads publishing. He is retired from that.

Rita Warren was Monroe's first (recruited) booth operator back in the 1980's. She worked with DeMarco from 1999 to ??? on some books. She transitioned in 2008, and began working with DeMarco non-physically in 2014. There are four books with her talking to Frank DeMarco, but three are currently published. Rita's World I is a good place to start. You will know whether you are attracted to the material after reading it.

The amoeba is an older concept from DeMarco's guides (who are called TGU or the guys upstairs). They begin talking about the amoeba in "The Sphere & The Hologram". It was communicated in 2001 to 2002 in Rita Warren's home, but published after 2008.

Since DeMarco was Moen's publisher and familiar with his writing, I am going to just ask him about amoeba and disk being the same thing. Currently, I would guess "no". When he does not know something, he takes the question to his non-physical friends and then publishes the responses on his blog.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #43 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:25pm

I am aware that Frank has had connections to TMI and Hampton Publishing, but I haven't read any of his books, so I don't know what he says.

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
Here is an FYI ... it may answer some more questions ...

Frank DeMarco has been a TMI affiliate for over 25 years. He is now a regular instructor at TMI, as he lives in Virginia. He is a former co-owner of Hampton Roads publishing. He is retired from that.

Rita Warren was Monroe's first (recruited) booth operator back in the 1980's. She worked with DeMarco from 1999 to ??? on some books. She transitioned in 2008, and began working with DeMarco non-physically in 2014. There are four books with her talking to Frank DeMarco, but three are currently published. Rita's World I is a good place to start. You will know whether you are attracted to the material after reading it.

The amoeba is an older concept from DeMarco's guides (who are called TGU or the guys upstairs). They begin talking about the amoeba in "The Sphere & The Hologram". It was communicated in 2001 to 2002 in Rita Warren's home, but published after 2008.

Since DeMarco was Moen's publisher and familiar with his writing, I am going to just ask him about amoeba and disk being the same thing. Currently, I would guess "no". When he does not know something, he takes the question to his non-physical friends and then publishes the responses on his blog.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #44 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 3:14pm

This is for everyone. I share it because this content has begun to influence my experience, perceptions and interpretations uniquely. It has been clarifying material.

I thought to share this particular group of beings (e.g., unitary beings), because they are currently coming forth in Frank DeMarco’s morning conversations. He was introduced to them after his transcription of the 4th Rita book completed (September 2017). He gave them the temporary name of Nathaniel (e.g., however currently he does not call them by a name). This is one blog post (of many).

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/10/02/nathaniel-co-further-thoughts-on-spirit-a...

The conversation topic is primarily about soul and spirit – apparently two very differing things. I admit that this dialogue may be difficult to follow because it introduces new words (but not necessarily new concepts). I have found that the content does clarify differences of spirit and soul. It also coincides with Bruce's disk concept.

Since some terms will be new to most here, I can provide an understanding of three of them. First, “Sam” is our mothership, creator (if you are a Seth follower, think oversoul). There are apparently many Sam's. Second, humans are “complex beings” because we are composed of many threads or lives (e.g., just like Bruce’s well known picture of humans, threads and a blob like disk above them). Third, “unitary beings” are those who have never taken a 3D, physical life (e.g., not complex). The entire group of Nathaniel ARE unitary beings.

If you have a question about the material, I will answer to the best of my ability.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.