Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
illusion? (Read 9917 times)
withinn

Re: illusion?
Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 1:07am

"mac' you can twist words and so on whatever you want.

Inscrutable is your word only.

I have spoken subconsciously on purpose and got nowhere.

So it is best to ignore what you have said as you seem to be..

Well I will leave that unsaid and leave you in your own world.

Sad really how some can twist words.

In this forum at least we can honor another's endeavors despite any opposing thoughts one have.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 11:53am

Mac,

Your replies in this thread are ok to a point but they continue to slide downhill until they just crash and burn at #13 and #14.  These are inappropriate and antisocial and infringe the posting rules and guidelines.  They serve nothing else but to be a good example of what not to do.  Please consider this a warning that if you want to continue posting, you need to do so in an appropriate manner. 

Mac and anyone else who isn’t aware of our posting rules, please read them over and make sure you have a good understanding of what they mean and why they are in place to keep these forums a nice, friendly place for all who wish to converse and share their opinions. 

Disagreements are going to happen; it’s not expected for everyone to share the same beliefs and opinions.  But comments and posts that are rude, antisocial, and serve no good purpose are against the rules because they do nothing else but lead to bad feelings and more arguments.  I have to take action before things get out of hand, or otherwise people come here seeing arguments and they think it’s ok to do the same. 

Thank you to whomever used the Peer Moderator form to bring this to my attention.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

withinn

Reply #17 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 3:23pm

Thank you Vicky. Before you spoke I reminded myself to read the guidelines.

Back to Illusions.

The Physical we live now is an enigma. Some say the physical is a hologram, but who can actually prove that? If this Physical area is a hologram then truly the Physical is an illusion.

Out of all this there apparently is an Inner or some area within us that seems to exist. This existence of the Inner is agreed to by various ways such as near death experiences, obe's, and the like.  There is a problem both with the Physical and the Inner both are mind produced somehow.

The physical is the Conscious area and the Inner is the Subcons.....

A break interrupted this thought.

What came about in my break was that the Illusion is of little importance.. well sort of.

What is important is something else that has arrived in this thread, the Subconscious or the Inner as they are commonly called.

Humankind has evolved or maybe those who have evolved are changing what we think and what we do.

At one point Humankind lived in this world in a way different then today.

The industrial revolution came along and Humankind changed. Words such as Subconscious, Conscious, alchemy, and so on started to appear. Humankind awoke a sleeping dragon so to speak.

At one point this sleeping dragon was basically dormant. If the few awoke this dormancy then those few were disciplined, usually severely.

Over the time Humankind had awoken the possibilities of that which is within us. That area of the unknown.

Along came The Monroe Institute with opening new expansion some may preferred have been left alone.

Bruce Moen (retrievals); Joseph McMoneagle (remote viewing); Joe Gallenberger (SynCreation); and others were the results of TMI (The Monroe Institute).

Also, many others assisted and/or contributed to TMI.

(too many to name the others)

What TMI and other contributors did was to open new fields for exploration into this unknown, the Inner or Subconscious.

Many tools to explore this unknown are now available for the evolved because of TMI and those others who are the pioneers of this new area of exploration (of this unknown).

There is a backlash to all this and that backlash is the fact that there many who deny this unknown to even exist.

If we can remember what we ate yesterday morning then the Subconscious or an Inner exists. To deny memory is a waste of time.

Humankind has evolved that is a known. To get stuck in an Outer reality is ok to a degree, but to get stuck in this Outer reality only causes issues if memories of something over ride our perceptions.

Humankind must move on and evolve that is what Humankind will always do. Humankind is now exploring this unknown. Those who deny and challenge will only reinforce the existence of this unknown.

What is called the Subconscious or Inner is here to stay as those areas have always been here. So Humankind has no choice to evolve as that is known. So this unknown is being explored and so what of it? That is life we have no choice to explore as that is an expression we must live with. We must evolve. If we don't evolve then we live in pain.

My grasp of this is done accordingly. I speak of the little I know and if issues are with this so be it as I am only bringing forth what I know, accordingly. I live in a westernized mindset and my intake is as it is.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.