Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Alien Spirit Guide (Read 22855 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Alien Spirit Guide
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 11:30am

The tale of Tara's awakening ^ contains major fallacies of interest to this community.

The first is the idea that one must hold the highest ordained spiritual achievement to be sensitive to events / downloads etc. We recall Bruce claimed himself to be an ordinary guy and, though his writings makes it clear that any who wish can access the so-called subtle worlds.

The next fallacy embedded in the tale is the implied notion that only major events are big enough to be noticed by the properly attuned.

Another fallacy embedded by implication in the telling that still holds common currency (and refuted in the tale) is angels are closer to Source than men, and that men are closer to Source than women. To me, the notion of spiritual hierarchies is pernicious. Tara of course refutes in her embodiment any notion of fixed limits of achievement  Grin

M

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #16 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 12:05pm

hi Morrighan ...

I am curious. Is this 'tale of Tara' in a book or series?

I like what you are pointing to.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 2:35pm

Hi Subtle Traveler,

Tara is venerated by (some but not all) Hindus and (some but not all) Buddhists. Her tale came to my field some years ago in the context of a wider initiation with someone who I no longer hold any association with.

If we are to ask about Tara, we might ask which Tara. she holds 23 aspects. The two most well-known are as White Tara and Green Tara. Green Tara is often pictured in her abode as a fully awakened being.

No connection exists that I am aware of between the 23 Taras of Buddhist tradition and Liathdroim (the Hill of Tara) in County Meath, Ireland. I know 'cause I went there and looked for myself  Tongue   That's something else entirely.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 3:21pm

Thanks, Morrighan. That clarifies.

I got "sparked" by your 23 aspects reference. That's what I have found for myself - that I have many aspects (e.g., lives) which I extended from to here in 3D. I have met 5 or 6 of my own aspects in the last year or so after meeting my primary guide in 2015 in an OBE.

I do know a bit about the green and white Tara you are talking about (from Tom Kenyon's work). She is referenced in Indian alchemy much the same as Isis was a figure in Egyptian alchemy (e.g., the sex magic of Isis). I talk about it this way as I tend to lean towards Egyptian alchemy myself (if I practice alchemy).

It is curious to me that all the energy alchemies (Eqyptian, Indian, Chinese) seemed to be prevalent and then disappear about the same time in our earth history. I mention that because you seem to know this stuff.

And, I did not know there was an Irish Tara (but that's too many tara's for me ... 23 is enough ... lol). Thanks again for answering my query.  Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #19 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 4:38pm

Thanks Morrighan for your insightful posts. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #20 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:17pm

And thank you to you both.

Vicky, the thrust of this (apparent) thread drift is that I noticed you skilled up, because, um, you showed me and I noticed that. And thus the invocation of Tara's story, for it both illustrates the dimensions of personal progress and how that progress plays in the field of "others".

And so mentioned in the observation that this board is an excellent resource for Real Time sharings. Which is to say I / You / We can share rolling good stories of retrievals we have done. Perhaps that inspires some to take up the craft. I feel what is more appropriate to this medium is sharing what we are personally present to.

As regards my experience of Tara: one becomes present to Tara by being in resonance with Tara. Seeking Tara is a failed exercise. Nor is it useful to ask/demand/petition Tara to come to you. When one is resonant with Tara, there she is, same as always. It's not that complicated. Your mileage may vary, offer not good in all states, see a doctor if symptoms persist for more than five hours.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 2:09pm

And to push this a bit further, as regards "being in resonance with":

We're told how Parsifal was kicked out of the Kingdom of the Holy Grail for being a fool. An innocent fool. He spent years seeking the way back. He finally gave up and dropped his reins on his horses' neck. And was instantly back in the Kingdom of the Holy Grail.

As useful an analogy that it might be, it is important to know it is only a story. We are free when we put the book back on the shelf.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #22 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 2:40pm

Morrighan wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 5:17pm:
And thank you to you both.

Hey Morrighan ...

The other day after our exchange (which I enjoyed) I was in my home office putzing around and pondering this thread, when I saw an orb out of the right corner of my vision (moving right). I am NOT clairvoyant, so when get a glimpse of this kind of stuff I immediately consider who I have interacting with.

Since I was in the midst of pondering our exchange here ... I was curious ... was that you or your doing?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #23 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 3:15pm

Hello Subtle Traveler who is now known as Subtle Traveler across many realms,

My normal appearance is usually perceived as something other than an orb, if that helps. It's best for you to have a look at your state of being at that moment for a complete answer.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #24 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:48pm

OK. Thanks.

I should probably clarify that it was more like a dot of light (a mini-star with sparkle). Orb is very particular (wrong word), and it was not that.

Yeah, I did check my energy and perception (but that is a good reminder).

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:35pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:48pm:
OK. Thanks.

I should probably clarify that it was more like a dot of light (a mini-star with sparkle). Orb is very particular (wrong word), and it was not that.

Yeah, I did check my energy and perception (but that is a good reminder).

Well seen. "Star" is a major aspect of my signature frequency. You also recall there was a far greater exchange than just that.

@morrighanstar

^ my Twitter
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:58pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #26 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 7:30pm

Thanks.

Also glad that you "held out' initially, as it caused me to re-visit my experience. I sat in the chair where I had the experience, ran through it, and that's when I remembered the star.

Overall ... very cool!  Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #27 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 8:53pm

Hi,

I'm following this thread and just wanted to chime in.  On the topic of seeing things and orbs, my son once saw one.  I was with him but I didn't see it, but I saw him see it.

I was sitting in my chair at my desk and he was standing next to me.  I was looking up at him and we were talking, and he stopped mid-sentence and I saw him looking at something and his eyes were following something falling down from the ceiling to the floor between us.  Then he said, "Did you see that bubble!"  I could tell how fantastic it was by his expression.  He described it as spherical and clear like a bubble that was slowly falling and then just disappeared.  He said he realized it was nonphysical, not an actual physical bubble.  I'm just bummed I didn't see it too. We were only inches away from each other but I didn't see anything.

We weren't able to backtrack our conversation to pinpoint what the orb meant, and never figured out why it appeared.   

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #28 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:14pm

Hi Vicky ... glad you are chiming in on this ...

Do I remember that orb experience from your book? It sounds familiar.

fwiw, I have had a shared experience with someone else where our experiences were slight different. It showed me that perceptions can be different, even while sharing the same encounter.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #29 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:53pm

Truly perceptions are different and (in my experience) often takes a bit of effort for two people working together to determine we are seeing the same thing. Sometimes it is immediately clear. More often it takes us up to several hours to bring the work to parity.

That all said it's worth reiterating I strictly never OBE. I do all my work in my body, eyes wide open, no special arrangements of any kind. No preparation, just jump in. That's the way it works with me. I may get a call at who knows what o'clock in the night - by call I mean the embodied person I work with pings me, I wake up and find her message, and we go to work.

The above is only for perspective, as our teams work independently at this moment owing to the accumulated outcome of several years work together, often up to as many as 12 - 14 hours in a day.

To return to topic, I've not noticed orbs but I'm not normally working in areas where orbs are held in potential. My inclination were I to see one would be to look behind it to see what's there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.