Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Alien Spirit Guide (Read 22870 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Alien Spirit Guide
Dec 14th, 2017 at 2:08am

I had a really neat dream a few nights ago.  I'm not sure what it means.  First, let me explain a few things and then I’ll describe the dream.

1).  I’ve been re-reading Bruce Moen’s first book Voyages Into The Unknown.  I just felt like re-reading all of his books to make him feel close.  I miss him!  It’s been fun; there’s a lot I’ve forgotten about since it’s been many years since I read it.  He talked about his first lucid dream in which he saw a very, very tall being that looked like a mix of races.  He called out “Who are you?” but didn’t get an answer.  I can’t remember if he comes back to this later in the book??  I’m only about 60 pages in right now.  But there are similarities between his dream and mine.

2).  I’ve had many dreams of meeting spirit guides over the years.  These aren’t regular dreams.  They’re also not lucid dreams, not like a typical LD.  I’m lucid in them but I’m more than just consciously aware; I also know that it’s a special and spiritual experience.  I’m aware that the person is a guide.  Anyway, back in the day I called these “conscious dreams” because I didn’t know what else to call them. 

3).  A few nights ago I set intention to have one of these “dreams” and meet a guide.  It’s just fun, and interesting.  Anyway, it worked.  I have no idea what it really means, but it was WAY cool.

Ok, here’s the dream:

I first was having just a normal dream.  I think I was like on vacation or something.  I was staying at some stranger's house, but it was like a cabin.  It was like a bed and breakfast type of place I guess.  There were other people I didn’t know.  At one point I was on the front porch where we were just kind of hanging out and talking, when I saw three really big unusual-looking bugs.  I kind of freaked out and asked, “What are those?” and someone said, “They’re just bugs.”  I like bugs, so I thought “oh ok” and tried to pick one of them up. 

Then we went inside and I’m walking through the halls and into my room.  I walked past a door which led to the back of the house and I suddenly felt like someone was behind me, so I turned around.  I saw a strange-looking man.  He paused, looked right at me obviously to hold my attention, and then he went out the back door.  I was so curious about him for some reason, like I just had to know who he was.  So I opened the door and went outside onto a small landing.  As soon as I went through the door the dream changed.  I was in that state where I knew I was aware, knew it wasn’t just a dream, but wasn’t physical reality either, but was that strange in-between reality where what I’m experiencing feels so real and I know that on some level it is, it's just not physical reality.   

There were steps that led down to the ground, so we were on a second-floor level.  The man was standing there, and I could tell he was there waiting for me.  He knew I’d follow him.  I wasn't afraid.  I felt a connection to him but I didn't know why.

The colors and vividness of this experience was so rich and real and clear, dark and surreal.  He looked up into the night sky at a full moon.  Then he looked at me.  I said, “Who are you?”  because I remembered Bruce had a similar experience in his book and he had demanded "who are you?"  But the man didn't answer me.

He was taller and larger than a normal man but not as tall and large as Bruce had described in his book.  He looked humanoid but different.  He didn’t have eyes like a normal human and he looked like a mix of all nationalities.  He looked at me intently and held my upper arms in his hands as if to really make me hear how important his message was.  Then he spoke, but I couldn’t understand what he was saying because it was as if he were speaking a mixture of languages. 

On some level I realized I did understand him if I just let the message come through without focusing on his words, like he was giving me a download of information that I would later be able to sort out and understand.  I could feel him telling me that he knew it was hard for me to take this all in and accept but that he really needed me to understand.  I could feel myself begin to panic a little, afraid that I wouldn’t understand the message and its meaning, and he tried to calm me and reassure me that the knowledge of the message was inside me and that’s all that mattered. 

He wanted me to trust him and just stop struggling and just accept it, and I tried to tell him that I did trust him.  And I really did trust him because I could tell how special and important this was.  I was just afraid I wasn’t going to really take it all in and understand.  So to make it easier for me he gave me an analogy of what he meant of just letting go and just accepting and allowing myself to receive it. 

He said, “Would you swallow a bug?” And instantly a bug was in my mouth.  I spit it out and said no.  And he said that’s what it’s like, I’m resisting out of fear.  I realized he meant that my fear is what was holding me back from truly letting go.

He then instantly put a tiny metal screw in my mouth to show this is how hard it is for me to allow myself to take all of this in, but if I just let go and accept it, that’s all I needed to do.  So I did.  I let go of my fear and I swallowed it and immediately I felt everything change.  I felt myself raising and expanding.  I immediately began feeling myself getting pulled out of this experience.  I tried holding on because I wanted to stay.  I wanted to learn more about this very strange being.  I knew he was special.  I knew he was a guide who had something very special for me to know.  But I couldn’t stop from being pulled back to waking consciousness.  I immediately awoke.

I immediately remembered from the translations that “Big changes were coming” and I knew it was for the consciousness of mankind and it affected the universal consciousness as a whole.  I could remember him saying the words “Mother Earth”.  I feel like the meaning was that on some other level of reality, and not something we here on earth will directly experience.  I think it’s more in terms of, as the consciousness of mankind grows, it means big changes for consciousness in the universe as a whole, and that we were moving toward a shift in existence. 

I really wished I could have written down word for word what he told me. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Alien Spirit Guide
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 12:29pm

What a wonderful experience, Vicky! You have a combined sensitivity and curiosity to the flow of information emerging information within the experience. Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it.

I especially enjoyed how you simply set your intention and asked your question before going to sleep. And ... BOOM! Really good!  Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 1:39pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 12:29pm:
What a wonderful experience, Vicky! You have a combined sensitivity and curiosity to the flow of information emerging information within the experience. Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it.

I especially enjoyed how you simply set your intention and asked your question before going to sleep. And ... BOOM! Really good!  Smiley

Thanks! 

It usually takes a strong, focused concentration and strong desire with an emotional need behind it in order to make things happen.  With this experience, I'd been desiring it for several days but wasn't really doing the work of trying to make it happen.  What I need to do is really concentrate each night as I am falling asleep, setting intention for the thing I want, rather than just allowing myself to fall asleep mindlessly.  On the night I had the dream I had gotten very emotional before falling sleep, really really wanting one of my guides to please communicate with me.  Nothing in particular, just wanting to feel their love and connection I guess.  So I think the strong desire is what worked. 

I do a combination of things.  First I have a specific request which is my intention, such as wanting to meet up with someone in a dream or OBE, or have an OBE in general, or have a lucid dream.  Then with that in mind, as I'm falling asleep I repeat to myself in my mind, "Tonight I will dream with conscious awareness."  As I get more sleepy and letting go I at least just remember "conscious awareness". 

I don't get hung up on the word "dream" because to me being in dream sleep just means that my brain and body are in a relaxed state and condition that's conducive to dreaming, OBEing, etc.  It doesn't have to mean specifically being in a dream or confined to a dream. 

We kind of sleep through most things we do in our waking life because our mind can be doing something else while we're physically doing things.  Hobbies and activities that we can do mindlessly are actually great ways to meditate or channel connections with guides or communicate with someone on the other side, or receive information psychically.  As long as your brainwaves are at least in a nice Alpha state it doesn't matter if you're physically awake and driving, mowing, drawing, playing music, walking, swinging, or whatever.  Especially daydreaming.  It's so good to practice daydreaming because it easily shifts your brain into Alpha brainwaves. 

Anyway, sorry for the long tangent.   Wink

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:32pm

Generally, it sounds like you built up some momentum first, and when it felt right, you pulled the trigger. Again, really good.

I am not practicing much recently (myself). I meditate daily. However, in reading your comments today, I agree with so many of your 'expanded points' in the 2nd comment - from dreaming to the importance of our focus. I feel encouraged to begin practicing again. Thanks.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Thank you Vicky for this. It's important.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:59am

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:32pm:
Generally, it sounds like you built up some momentum first, and when it felt right, you pulled the trigger. Again, really good.

I am not practicing much recently (myself). I meditate daily. However, in reading your comments today, I agree with so many of your 'expanded points' in the 2nd comment - from dreaming to the importance of our focus. I feel encouraged to begin practicing again. Thanks.

I'm glad it was inspiring  Smiley.   

Yes, I know I definitely had built up the momentum.  I like that, "pulled the trigger".  That's exactly spot on.  I remember Bruce Moen once telling me the same thing.  He said it's not enough just to intend and desire something.  You have to do something that sends it out there.  If not, that's like loading a sling shot, pulling back, but never letting go."  It was his analogy for putting yourself in the state of pure intent as a way of launching your intention. 

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 2:01am

Morrighan wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
Thank you Vicky for this. It's important.

Thanks Morrighan! 

I definitely want to meet this being again and will be working on it.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #7 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 9:07pm

Hello Vicky, and thank you for sharing.

I've had this sort of experience numerous times. During ordinary dreams you aren't aware that you are dreaming, and things can happen that are contrary to your life in this world, without you questioning such occurrences.

During the type of experience you are speaking of you are aware of the fact that you are having a nonphysical experience, things seem quite real, and you remember the details of your life in this world.

When I have such experiences there is usually a guide present (I don't see this guide), and I wonder what to do, should I try to travel to some place. A number of times I have tried to join my Disk at their level (rather than to a limited extent), but instead things take place that show me my limitations, and what gets in the way of my joining my Disk.

The last time this happened was a week or two ago. I was in like an office with a guide and some other beings I am associated with. I thought about joining my Disk, but since that hadn't worked before, I tried to think of something else to do. I thought that just for the heck of it, I'd check out a heavenly realm. My guide and I walked to the window (a big window like you see on skyscrapers). I thought I would see a heavenly realm, but I instead flew over one. The place I flew over was larger than most of the other heavenly realms I've visited. Other realms tended to be smaller towns, or places where buildings weren't located. There was one occasion when I flew over what seemed like a modernistic city, but the place I flew over on this occasion was a large urban area, with very nice landscaping and lots of happy people below.

At about the same time, while in the office with my guide, we looked at something on the wall, that was supposed to be a name for one of my past incarnations. But this time I wasn't given the human name I have been given before. Instead I was given a name I can't remember, it wasn't a human name that I had heard before.

I've received clues before of perhaps having some alien connections. Perhaps I received another clue, and the same is true for you.

Skeptics might discount our experiences as nothing but hallucinations. The fact is, as you indicated, when you have such an experience, and you are with a guide, you know that something more than a hallucination is taking place.

I don't mean to discredit regular dreams. I suppose they happen for different reasons. I've analyzed thousands of my dreams, and have found that most of them are created by my higher self/spirit guidance. They serve a definite purpose. Sometimes regular dreams might serve the purpose of providing us with experiences that help us grow, quite often they contain messages.

In many cases it is preferable to have a regular dream rather than a dream where you become lucid,  because your higher self/guidance can work with you more easily during a regular dream. During a lucid dream, you might try to control everything, and then wonder what to do.

Years ago I used to have OBEs with the effects such as the vibratory state and the sense of swooshing out of my body, but that no longer happens. I don't believe that such effects are necessary.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #8 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 10:06pm

Hey Albert!  I think so too that the vibration effects aren’t necessary.  I remember back when I got the vibrations all the time but I don’t know why they stopped.  It could be because they scared me and that’s why I don’t get them anymore, or maybe it’s because I learned something by having those experiences and now I don’t need them anymore.

I wish I was more creative when these kinds of dreams happen, but I never think to try to do anything or even ask anything.  I wish I did.  I usually just feel so in awe that I’m not really thinking, just taking it all in. 

I’m actually the same way in Lucid Dreams and in OBEs.  I’m just in such shock that I’m consciously aware that I’m kind of in awe, like maybe afraid to move for fear of knocking myself out of the experience. 

I just definitely need more practice and maybe planning things beforehand. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #9 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Vicky, I think it is possible that our higher self etc has effects take place so we know something is happening. Once we realize effects aren't needed in order for something to take place, they stop happening.

A number of years ago I remember having lucid dreams, and I'd go OBE with effects. Therefore, I went from OBEs, to Lucid dreams where I'd go OBE, to lucid dreams without OBE effects.

The cool thing about the effects OBEs was the excitement, wondering where I would go. I liked the sensation of flying through energetic tunnels. I didn't feel afraid (well, maybe a little). On some occasions I'd try to go somewhere. On one occasion I thought to go to where my Soul group is located, and I flew loops around what looked like clusters of stars. Suddenly I was on a planet and in the water of a lagoon that was surrounded by very pretty green cliffs. There were  Jellyfish like animals in the water, and I was one of them. They didn't look like the Jellyfish you see in this world, each creature was one color. Some were bright red, some were bright green, some bright blue. I'm not certain what this meant, possibly that our souls experience different types of lives.

If I remember correctly, Robert Monroe eventually stopped having the sensation of leaving his body, when he had his nonphysical experiences.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Another thought. As is true with OBEs with effects, I found during lucid dreams it is necessary to not think of your physical body too much, because you might phase out of the experience. When you combine this factor with trying to figure out what to do, sometimes it is difficult to come up with a good idea of where to go or what to find out.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Albert,

Well in waking life I often find it hard to just come up with something off the top of my head so I'm not surprised it happens to me in an OBE as well. 

I didn't really think about it until you brought it up, but yeah after the vibrations phase quit happening, then I'd just find myself somewhere sometimes with complete amnesia, having no clue what was going on because I had memory of how I got there, and then it would finally dawn on me that I was having an OBE.  And then most of the time I wouldn't even think of what to do.  A lot of wasted opportunities.  But you know, there's always the awe factor going on.

Now that I think about it, I've had a lot of short OBEs where I would find myself in my bathroom, just standing there.  Then I'd think, "What am I doing?"  Then I'd look down and see the rug wasn't straight so I'd straighten it.  Then I'd look in the mirror and think, "Wow I look kinda tired."  Then I'd just stand there trying to remember what time it is, or what day it is, or what I came into the bathroom for, and then I'd finally realize I was having an OBE.  Pretty boring, LOL.  That usually just makes me come right back to my body, but one time I remember seeing the cord that everyone talks about.  I followed it back to my bedroom and when I saw my body I woke up. 

Ok, this conversation is really making me want to go write down a list of things I would really want to do or try while OBEing. 

I'm gonna go start that list  Tongue 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #12 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Just now (see timestamp on this post) noticed your skill has gone up, Vicky.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - Dec 18th, 2017 at 12:02am

Morrighan wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:13pm:

Thanks.  But I'm not sure what you mean about the timestamp.  What am I missing?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #14 - Dec 18th, 2017 at 11:13am

Vicky wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 12:02am:
Morrighan wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:13pm:

Thanks.  But I'm not sure what you mean about the timestamp.  What am I missing? 

The timestamp is the record of when a post is posted and appears at the top of the post. I mention it in observation of the precise moment I noticed you skilled up.

I posted my observation of your skill up at 21:13 (9:13 pm) UTC -5.  That means if you are able to hold in your consciousness where you were just prior to that moment on UTC -7, then you will be able to find your own verification of what I observe.

Unrelated story (sure it's unrelated)

When Tara achieved [enlightenment / was awakened / however you wish to language it], the event flashed out across the inner planes. Spiritual masters in whatever form felt the event in their consciousness because that's the way it works. They all traveled to find the individual who reached this accomplishment.

They found Tara and told her: "good for you! Now you can re-embody as a male and take your rightful place in the world."

Tara replied: No, I achieved this as a woman and as a woman I remain.

[lots of drama follows, as one might guess]
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2017 at 9:30pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.