Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Conversations with a Dying Man (Read 27711 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Conversations with a Dying Man
Reply #45 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:14pm

Things get far more interesting beyond F35. Spoken for truth. Gathgroup is old, outdated and by this time misleading and incorrect news.

Standard contractual agreement clause: ignore all that precedes this sentence. Go look for yourself.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #46 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:12pm

To be as absolutely clear as can be: to presume the gathgroup is still there in the same state(s) as originally reported is misleading. We saw even as it was reported it was winding down.

Like: listening to a replay of Tuesday's traffic reports on Friday is misleading and incorrect. Yes some structures may bear similar characteristics. Today's SkyCam operating over I-10 right now is what we want.

To say that Tuesday's report is incorrect does not disparage the SkyCam crew. The car fire they reported at Exit 55 isn't there now. It's been cleared.

None of this is to say or imply Bruce(or others such as RM) is incorrect, or to dismiss his experience. What I am saying, quite directly, is Bruce gave us the tools to go look for ourselves. We're doing no one any favors insisting what he found 5, 10, 20 years ago is still exactly as he reported it. Everything changes.

What we (general we) .... and I believe Bruce too .... wanted are new people to break new ground. He gave us the tools, we go out there and look for ourselves. If we report back that there is more territory than Bruce charted, this does not make Bruce incorrect. It means we build on the path he opened, and enlarge it, make it new ....

How to best explain this ... to be blunt about it .... Focus 35 is still in human space and there's a lot more going on than just humans.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #47 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Thanks for making that clearer.  I hope that helps.  I think it does. 

Morrighan, you've read all of Bruce's books right?  Is it in his 4th book that he talks about the Gathgroup? 

I know I read books 1, 2, and 3 but I'm pretty sure I didn't read the 4th one.  Don't know why.  But anyway, after he died I began his series again and I will read them all back to back. 
It's just been a nice way for me to feel close to Bruce again.  I know Bruce's voice well so when I read his books I let myself "hear" it in my head in his voice. 

In case anyone's wondering, if I read a book where I don't know the author's voice then yes I will actually entertain myself by hearing it in the voice of my choosing.  James Earl Jones is always a nice choice, and so is Keith Morrison  Roll Eyes

Ok, sorry for getting off topic with my silly sense of humor.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #48 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Hi Vicky,

Yes, read all of Bruce's books, and the Guidebook with CD etc. etc. I'd forgotten about the Gathgroup until I was in the act of writing the post immediately upthread. That's when I recalled our teams' mission work in zones well beyond F35 and the remainder wrote itself.

Grateful for the inspiration of Bruce's published material. What was not clear to me at the time is, shall we say, what else there is behind the stage scenery. And what's beyond that. Mentioned only in the understanding that afterlife  knowledge is not a destination.

Fun is where the action is. The dreary stuff I can do without. LOL.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #49 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 11:50am

To expand upon this, all the tools one needs to traverse worlds are pretty much available for the asking. None can see for you but you, and only you can give yourself permission to see.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.