Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Conversations with a Dying Man (Read 27243 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Conversations with a Dying Man
Reply #30 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 9:21am

If the "?" is directed at me, the intent of my previous post is one does very well to behave courteously to all: alive, recently deceased or long deceased.

If I were on my way somewhere or engaged in my work, how might I feel if a stranger appeared asking me questions about my name, my life, my impressions of where I am etc? Likely I'm going to be wary of a stranger who says: "May I take a minute of your time?" Especially if I see the stranger is holding a clipboard, notebook or copies of The Watchtower.

What I am saying here is it is entirely possible to learn all one needs to know without interfering with another's field.

Be kind, be thoughtful, be considerate, be courteous.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #31 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 11:26am

I agree about not being rude or interfering, but I also agree that if you do try to make contact and communicate, it’s not necessarily that you’ll get something in response.  Either the deceased may not respond or you may not be able to perceive or receive it. 

It’s my opinion that no harm can be done by sending your thoughts to someone or requesting that they contact or communicate with you, especially if the intention is with love, kindness, and respect.  I doubt they feel disturbed by it.  If they want to engage, they will. 

With someone like Bruce Moen who was a public figure, he’s used to receiving requests from strangers all the time.  Even in his physical life, Bruce often received email from people he didn’t know, and of course they wanted a reply back.  Bruce didn’t always give one.  Usually it was because he was too busy, or sometimes he just forgot to reply. 

But if one is sending positive thoughts and intentions, I do believe on some level it is always received.  That is my intention when I send a thought...Just that it gets received.

I think the best way to go is to make sure your intention is pure and unselfish.  Energy works in ways we're not always aware or intending.  Sometimes we get the opposite effect of our intention.  If so, then you need to evaluate and make changes to purify your intentions.  Just as with interactions in the physical, you always get a better response from someone if you're putting out the right energy.  Energy is the communicator.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #32 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 1:15pm

Completely agreed Vicky. Your approach is what I would call courteous.

What I'm putting forth here is another level of mastery of intent. Very specifically, I am stating that in many cases it is imperative the person we are querying is unaware of our inquiry. When I do this, I make all effort not to be perceived in the course of my work.

And of equal, if not greater importance, is enough mastery of my personal awareness of my own field to insure I am not being observed or interfered with by those who do not wish for me to know who they are or what they are doing. This is for my own self-protection.

The short of it is: I personally take great care never to interfere with another person's field. And take equal or greater are to insure none interfere's with mine.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

mac

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Reply #33 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 8:08pm

What one should always remember is that we all are individuals with individual approaches to all matters in life or in life-hereafter.

What works for one individual may not work for another nor should it necessarily be expected to.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #34 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 9:57pm

Morrighan,

Being of assistance in the afterlife, for me, is always...always with permission, usually from a person's greater higher self, especially if the person in need is stuck. Permission is granted in the form of Helpers arriving to take me to the person in need. Being stuck often means the person thinks they're still alive, so they only perceive others who give off earth-life-system vibes. No one can get their attention, without the vibes. 

It's no different than responding to someone in need here in the physical.

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 1:35pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #36 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 11:30am

Thread drift is just a fact of life.

Sometimes the original intent of the thread can be resuscitated. Bruce invited all to share and / or ask what they wish with a dying man. And to read the many responses following his departure, discussions of engaging the afterlife territories continue. So do explorations of the afterlife territories by those who learned from Bruce (or elsewhere, or a combination of Bruce and elsewhere).

As Vicky states clearly, Bruce's wishes were that this site and its goals continue in his (physical) absence. We have many here who are quite skilled in retrievals and more.

It's a whole new thing now.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #37 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 5:27pm

Absolutely agreed, Ginny.

One thing I've observed in the course of retrievals - and I believe Bruce mentions it as well - a retrieval assists the retriever as greatly as it assists the retrievee.

IP Logged

mac

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Reply #38 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 5:45pm

Re-visiting the earlier part of this thread we've been off-topic pretty much from reply #27. 

Now Bruce has passed all previous conversations with him have finished.  I suppose only those postings relevant to him  and his approaching death ought to be in this thread.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #39 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 8:04pm

mac wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 5:45pm:
Re-visiting the earlier part of this thread we've been off-topic pretty much from reply #27. 

Now Bruce has passed all previous conversations with him have finished.  I suppose only those postings relevant to him  and his approaching death ought to be in this thread.

I agree, and that's why I moved those off-topic posts to the Off Topic Forum.

May as well still post here if it's about Bruce and retrievals and anything else relevant like that.

I'm happy that Bruce was able to begin a thread and be here to engage a little bit before he passed. 

And a reminder to everyone, you can click on Bruce's name to go to his profile, and then you can pull up all his previous posts.  It's so nice to be able to do that.

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #40 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 4:31pm

Hi Morrighan,

After a couple of years of retrieving and exploring I couldn't help but notice that I had acquired some 'knowns' along the way, which was fascinating to me. I had apparently been bringing back lots of 'rotes' and each eventually surfaced into my awareness...kinda like finding wads of cash in long forgotten pockets. It was unexpected and cool and made perfect sense...just another 'DUH! Smack my forehead!" moment of which I have had many Cool.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #41 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 10:22pm

Hi Ginny,

+1 to what you report. This is entirely true in my experience.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:34am

Ginny wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 4:31pm:
Hi Morrighan,

After a couple of years of retrieving and exploring I couldn't help but notice that I had acquired some 'knowns' along the way, which was fascinating to me. I had apparently been bringing back lots of 'rotes' and each eventually surfaced into my awareness...kinda like finding wads of cash in long forgotten pockets. It was unexpected and cool and made perfect sense...just another 'DUH! Smack my forehead!" moment of which I have had many Cool.

Much love,

Ginny

What do you call your "knowns" and 'rotes' please ? (my english is mediocre)

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #43 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Your English is fine. By my memory, the word "rote" was coined by Robert Monroe and entered common usage within the TMI curriculum. Think of a package of information received all at once that takes a while to unpack. Some call it a download but to me a download unpacks on arrival. A rote may take a long while to unpack.

Grateful for any corrections / clarifications. Been ages since I engaged with TMI / RM.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:37am

Morrighan wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
Your English is fine. By my memory, the word "rote" was coined by Robert Monroe and entered common usage within the TMI curriculum. Think of a package of information received all at once that takes a while to unpack. Some call it a download but to me a download unpacks on arrival. A rote may take a long while to unpack.

Grateful for any corrections / clarifications. Been ages since I engaged with TMI / RM.

Okay very interesting as i identify this phenomena as well and you describe it very well Morrighan.

According to me, i think the time it takes to unpack is due to the difference of time between C1 and Fx... (While in F27, the information you can download seems to be limitless and immediate.)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.