Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Conversations with a Dying Man (Read 27240 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Conversations with a Dying Man
Reply #15 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 11:17am

Roger, I like what you wrote.

I didn't know that Steve Jobs said that.

rondele wrote on Oct 24th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
Hi Bruce-

Over the years I've heard it said that being born is the real trauma. Being thrust into the physical world from the beauty and serenity of the non-physical is not something our spirit self welcomes.

Going home is far less traumatic. From many NDE accounts a common thread runs through- the person does not want to return to physical life.

I think leaving anywhere that's familiar has anxiety. We don't know how exactly what we'll find in a new job, new city or state, whatever. I know I'd be anxious but mainly for those I'd be leaving behind. As for just me, it would be so much easier.

One thing I really hope-that you'll be conscious during your transition and will be able to communicate what you are experiencing. I remember when Steve Jobs was passing. His last words were "Wow. Oh wow!"

Thanks for all you've done over the years. For 20 years yours was my go-to forum. No others came close.

Rondele

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 12:19pm

I like what Roger wrote too, and I have heard that about Steve Jobs.  I've heard that same type of expression from a lot of people who have been with someone while they were dying. 

I agree that the worst part is leaving loved ones behind.  I think for most of us, when we die we're "ready" for it even if we don't think we are.  The transition is probably instant and seamless, like waking from a dream, and we realize that letting go wasn't so bad.   

Despite my believing that, I'm still not ready for you to go any time soon, Bruce  Wink.  I just hope that the time you have left isn't you being in pain.  And I'm happy that you have a wife and friends who are there by your side to take care of you and be with you, and happy that your kids get to come visit you often.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #17 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 4:05am

Dearest Bruce,

On your new adventure, I wish for you all of the kindness, the gentleness and the joy of self-discovery that you have given to so many. Freedom, after all, is the greatest thing we can give to
another. Thank you, Bruce for my freedom.
One day, when you get to Focus 27, you know you're welcome to come on by my park for a visit, for a walk through magnificent Douglas Fir and Cottonwood trees I call my friends.

A little tidbit: Tibetan monks liken a persons' final passing away to the taking off of a rather painful tight shoe. (I love that).

Sending love, healing energy and I'd include some jokes but they could get me in trouble with the Posting Guidelines Police!😄 So, stay strong my friend. And when you're out n' about in the BST
you'll be avoiding that 'pile' Bob Monroe wrote about........right?😁 Allrighty then....,

Much love Bruce,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Reply #18 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 5:52am

Bruce , 
Just don't know the proper language to express Gratitude to You.  Your books are teaching the Art of Retrieval to thousands of poeple every day.  Your books will be there . Your valuable posts will be there in this forum.  I strongly feel that  Your  book - readers of  the next and the next generations will still Love You as much as we Love You .  And  personally  I feel ,  I am unfortunate that I did not get the chance to meet with You in this LifeTime .  I am looking forward to meet with You in the AfterLife.  For now , just want to say that ,  WE LOVE YOU ......

IP Logged

Jeffrey Williams

Burbank, California
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:32pm

Rest in peace Bruce!  I'm so grateful for all you have done for me personally and for others.  Your new (old) journey begins!

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
Reply #20 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:46am

Dear Bruce Moen

You may not remember this message "Voyage allow yourself greater responsibility" you communicated with me last time when i was using this app ouija board thing, i have communicated with my grandfather and other spirits, I think you wanted to warn about using ouija board app thing, i am no longer using ouija board app thing, thank you Bruce Moen,  You have taught me many things about the great unknown, focus 23, BST and focus 27 and beyond. Thank you Bruce Moen.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:22pm

I just heard about the death of Bruce...  His work had a major impact in my life.  I learn a lot from him. I will miss him. 

I hope his wife will do well. 

See you in the non physical, Bruce...

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #22 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 2:27am

Greetings Bruce.

I haven't been on this forum for a while and just saw this post today. My wife just passed away on June 25 this year. I felt her presence several times since then but my exploration skills are still lacking and I haven't had any face to face encounters with her yet. My best guess is she is hanging with her parents and relatives still but my meditations haven't granted me any experiences of this yet.

Maybe someday soon I can save up enough money so I can go to the Monroe Institute and gain the skills I need to contact her.

I'll miss your website when your day comes and you get to go to the other side. I have great health so I will be plodding along in the physical for quite a while.

Thanks for the books you wrote that taught me more of the other side beyond what Robert Monroe wrote. I like learning all I can about the afterlife while I'm stuck in this world.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #23 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 2:35am

I didn't see that there was a second page to this post so I didn't know he already passed away. So sorry to hear that. Now I have two persons to get in touch with when I gain the ability.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #24 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:32am

Ralph Buskey wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 2:27am:
Greetings Bruce.

I haven't been on this forum for a while and just saw this post today. My wife just passed away on June 25 this year. I felt her presence several times since then but my exploration skills are still lacking and I haven't had any face to face encounters with her yet. My best guess is she is hanging with her parents and relatives still but my meditations haven't granted me any experiences of this yet.

Maybe someday soon I can save up enough money so I can go to the Monroe Institute and gain the skills I need to contact her.

I'll miss your website when your day comes and you get to go to the other side. I have great health so I will be plodding along in the physical for quite a while.

Thanks for the books you wrote that taught me more of the other side beyond what Robert Monroe wrote. I like learning all I can about the afterlife while I'm stuck in this world.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Hi Ralph,

I'm sorry you lost your wife.  I believe that it's not too late for her to contact you or for you to receive it.  Some people believe that that only happens for a short time after someone's passing, but I don't think there's a time limit.

After my dad passed away I felt his presence and had visits from him many times in the years after his death.

I'm sure a lot of people will be having experiences of visits with Bruce!  He is definitely the guy who would make sure he uses that ability.  And I definitely think he's still going to be teaching, there as well as here.  One of the ways he can do that is to make contact and help us know it's real.

We are keeping his website running and hopefully that will be able to continue happening for a long, long time.

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

mac

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Reply #25 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:36am

I'm unsure how I ended up here but I'm so sorry I missed Bruce's life and the work he did on this website. 

His account of the reason he chose not to prolong his life here is inspirational, something about which I hope I never to have to choose.  But if I do I hope I'll be able to leave this particular incarnation in a similarly dignified way to Bruce, maybe with an account online either here or on one of my regular haunts. (no pun intended)

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #26 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:15am

I am very very sad to hear of Bruce Moen's passing and my deep condolences to his family and all the others that loved him!

I was born before Bruce and I think I am the oldest person in years on this forum, this makes me think that like him my time in this realm of existence might be short. 

Bruce was a very forgiving person as he had to be with me on many occasions because at times I became a difficult and volatile member.

As I have reverted to my previously held Christianity I think I can no longer be an active member any longer although I am still interested in all the friends I have made on this forum over the 15 years or so since I joined.

I wish all of you, the true Agapa love that only comes from the pure mind of our creator God?

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

mac

Reply #27 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:56am

Ralph Buskey wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 2:35am:
I didn't see that there was a second page to this post so I didn't know he already passed away. So sorry to hear that. Now I have two persons to get in touch with when I gain the ability.

Ralph

Just as in this world you'll only be able to communicate with someone 'over there' if that someone wants to communicate with you - no matter what your ability. 

Those once said to be dead have choices.  They're not at anyone's beck and call.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #28 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:47am

mac wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:56am:
Ralph Buskey wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 2:35am:

Ralph

Just as in this world you'll only be able to communicate with someone 'over there' if that someone wants to communicate with you - no matter what your ability. 

Those once said to be dead have choices.  They're not at anyone's beck and call.

Courtesy is an asset everywhere. And interfering with another's field is a great discourtesy, here, there and everywhere. It is eminently possible to do one's work without interfering with another's field.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

mac

Reply #29 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 1:28am

?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.