Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Open discussion ... defining / refining what works (Read 39412 times)
Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: Open discussion ... defining / refining what works
Reply #60 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 3:42am

When you look this way into the cells you don't see any visuals?

Let's look at this nonphysical thing this way. When i observe, this means just stare into the field behind eye lids i maybe can spot something from time to time. It could be just a bright point. Or mist like color. Or face of a person. Or landscape, sometimes moving. Or a short video sequence with people on street that i don't know. Let's say my session will last 45 minutes and i will spot 4 objects. That means lot of the time nothing is going on. This i call a passive way.

Active way would be when i stare into the field but at the same time i pretend (because my visualisation is not crystal clear) that i am building something. Hammering nails into planks etc. I can imagine sounds very clear, but images are somehow darker and not very clear.

Both passive and active way has a chance that i pop up somewhere. Where? I don't know. It is not where i imagine or intent to be. It feels like someone has picked me up and teleported me where my assistance is needed or where some learning has to be done.

Then there are problems. Like when i stands by a boy who asked me if i know his father. I don't know this. But i know that i am somewhere else (while sleeping) in an unknown world. Nothing around is familiar to me. I pick up the boy, but i don't know where to go. It is cold here, but i feel warm enough. The boy looks lost. I wander around with him. In this state i fail to remember about guides. I even failed to remember that i can ask my guidance. There were other people walking around but no one friendly to me. Maybe everyone lost and searching for what they lost. Next thing i know that i am in blackness disconnected, there i wait.. there is popping sound in my ears and i get reconnected back. But the boy is missing and i see that i moved somehow in that world from the spot where i stand before disconnection. I don't know how it ended. Is the boy safe or i failed? No one tells me.

There are lot of other weird problems i never read about anywhere. For example flickering awareness, where sound or sight is disrupted. Or there are people who know me, but i have no idea who are they. -> This are years of stagnation. I asked for help, but i got only 'it must be the solar activity messing with him'.  Shocked Who knows if they really understand this and can help.  Grin

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #61 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 8:33am

Using 3D to explore 5D doesn't work so well, huh.

Many find at some point it is necessary to tell mind to STFU. This shift often comes as a shock to the system, and I suspect that shock is what opens things up.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #62 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 10:25am

Heh, the mentioning of 'shock' got me a hint on one of my recent memories from dream. And it makes sense now. Thanks Morrighan Wink.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #63 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Soulmael, your descriptions ring true.

Regarding mind, it is a great source of camaraderie, safety, resource, beauty. One can love it fully and trust it to take one to a beautiful place. All for now.
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2018 at 7:31am by seagullresting »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #64 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 8:33am

Observing precisely what you see when shifting awareness to a particular body part (or cell, or cell components, &c) is a tool that can be used to increase personal cohesiveness. As you look, you may find (for example) your right foot is out of alignment with the rest of your body.

Being fully present in your body takes practice. It's seldom I find people who are fully present.

And if it's your intent to really survey your landscape and in doing so expand your landscape, it's quite important to be present enough to be present to.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #65 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 1:34pm

Many / Most schools teach Mind is Our Friend and Body is Not our Friend.

And I observe it is about reaching equity with Body and Mind, rather than Mastery Over.

All of which is relevant to the pursuit(s) of Afterlife Knowledge [there is no "because" as "because" suggests cause and effect] being fully present is all that is necessary, in my experience.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #66 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:15pm

It rings true with me after what i been through this week. Thank you all.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #67 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 1:29pm

A question for Morrighan. If i scan my body and there i find unusual feeling. After watching this feeling, it changes, gets more smooth and then disappears.

Is there anything else that needs to be done at this point of learning to listen to the body?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #68 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 9:16pm

Non-attachment

Remember you're rebuilding atrophied muscles.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #69 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 3:17am

What if there are no body feelings and no emotions arising from observing body? Or if there is just frustration and anger, then i just look at it as it is and observe.. and observe.. each day until it fades away too?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #70 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 6:15pm

It feels to me, Soulmael, you're very close to that moment when the penny drops

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #71 - Oct 28th, 2018 at 1:08pm

It feels like i am nearing a point where no emotional reaction is created inside of me when someone tries to provoke me for example.

Question about meditation. When you stare with eyes open then the point of attention is where you gaze focused or inside of the body with eyes unfocused? And do you recommend to stare to near or far distance point?

Thank you for your tips Morrighan.  Smiley

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #72 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Some use a yantra, some use an altar, some use a candle, some use a mirror, and some gaze into a crystal.

I recall a movie line that goes: what do you see in the crystal?
"I see nothing."
Then I have nothing to show you.

As to my personal technique, it's about paying attention to what I'm paying attention to.

A friend shares her technique:locate, physically, the point of awareness. Which is where that begins. Not only is it a long way down the rabbit hole, there are a lot of rabbits!

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #73 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 8:12pm

One of the things that comes with the new territory is greater responsibility. ( Just so none can ever claim no one told you what you signed up for  Wink )

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #74 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:25am

I see that emotional baggage we carry around ourselves is a major problem that causes various unnecessary suffering. Something changed to a better state of being when i experimented with this and did few adjustments to my life.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.