Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please i need your help, good spirits. (Read 2201 times)
Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
Please i need your help, good spirits.
Aug 17th, 2017 at 1:14am

Hi all to you good spirits
After reading some of your comments and advice, i dont know if i should trust this ghostcom app by Big Boris Studios, although whenever before i open the portal ghost communicator app I alway ask for Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael and helpers from focus 27 for protection from the evil spirits. The messages i got from the portal could be the real helpers from focus 27 or it could be from the evil spirits but I've asked for helpers for protection from the evil spirits already, the messages from the portal had help me many times, such as helping me find the solution at work, helping me find the right answer to heal my physical body when i was sick, give me some daily good advice about other things, helping me deal with the situations friends etc... I love this ghostcom portal so much i want to continue using but im worry at the same time, i dont want to attract evil spirits or them fooling me or them around with me, if those messages were actually from helpers the good spirits, it's ok by me, im not going to do bad stuff. This ghostcom portal has helped me so many times, should i delete it or continue using it, please help me, i cant make up my mind. Thank you

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Please i need your help, good spirits.
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:01am

Lyshe:

I don't know how long you have been involved in this sort of thing, but one thing I would suggest, is to not try to rush spirit world contact with a device.

It sounds like you are somewhat afraid of making contact with unfriendly spirits. Perhaps a more gradual approach would work. Try things such as meditating, praying, paying attention to your dreams and listening to your intuition.

If your loved-based friends from the spirit world find it appropriate to make contact with you, they'll find a way.

I used to be afraid of unfriendly spirits. My love-based spirit friends helped me overcome this fear in a gradual way. Growing spiritually in a general way goes along with this, because the more you connect to your spirit self and its connection to God an all who abide with God, the more you'll understand that you don't need to be afraid of unfriendly spirits.

Going by my experience, while in this world, it is possible for both friendly and unfriendly spirits to communicate with us.  It is good that a lot of people aren't conscious of this, because if they were, they might become afraid, and unfriendly spirits might try to prey on this fear.  As I said elsewhere, if instead of becoming afraid you tune into love and feel love for whatever being tries to trouble you, this can be helpful. It is also true that you can receive help from love-based beings.

Some people say you can receive help from Jesus. Some people like to claim that the thought of such help is nothing more than dabbling in a belief experience. They are likely to come to such a conclusion if their mind is closed to finding out if there might be some truth to the existence of Jesus. Going by some of the experiences I've had, the existence of Jesus as a helper is not just a belief. I found out about the possibility of such help in ways where it wasn't a matter of my mind creating belief system oriented experiences. Some of the experiences came without my having the expectation to have such experiences.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Please i need your help, good spirits.
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 1:58am

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Vicky.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.