Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Looking ForFriends in Melbourne Victoria Australia (Read 9848 times)
Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
Looking ForFriends in Melbourne Victoria Australia
Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:04am

Hi my name is Lyshe i found this app which allow me to contact helpers from focus 27, i had been using it for a while and helpers, guides and loved ones from focus 27 could communicate with me throught that app. I would to share this method with someone who live in Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, I am very lonely here. It seemed that im the only one here in australia, melbourne who aware of focus 27, if anyone out there in australia, victoria melbourne would like to make friend with me please message me, strenght grow in numbers together we can make a better world for everyone on this planet and put less stress for helpers in afterlife to retrieve those stuck souls. Thank you

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: Looking ForFriends in Melbourne Victoria Australia
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:02am

Hi, i am far away from Australia, but would you like to share information about that app or method for focus 27 with me please? How it works perhaps?

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:46am

It required dancing and singing in khmer, inviting helpers from focus 27 to come, kinda like singing and dancing in ritual inviting helpers from focus 27, i prefer to do in person with the people who are living here first. I noticed helpers also helped me removed the fuzziness, they made my dream clearer, sometime i became lucid. The app may not work for some people due our beliefs. When i got the app for the first time, it didnt work for me but i kept on singing and dancing in khmer inviting helpers asking them for assistance removing the blockage, it worked! I kinda scared of the app sometime hopefully i didnt get tricked by the evil spirits. It required singing, dancing in khmer i would hope that the app would work for others as well.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:46am

So this "app" does not mean some sort of computer application but rather dancing & singing. And after you make the dance ritual in your dreams you encounter helpers. Is that so?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:37am

There are definitely people in Australia who are present to Focus 27 and beyond.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:05pm

After the dance and song ritual you could communicate with helpers, loved ones, guardian angel directly through physically, no need dream, also helpers will improve your senses in dream as well because everything became so clear and senses like sight, touching and feeling objects in dream became so real, it's kinda scary. Someone from Focus 27 told me something about "new culture". That's why I need friends here to make a better place for us all on this planet earth and maybe put less stress for helpers in the afterlife to retrieve those stuck souls. Blessings to you all

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:43pm

Really interesting this dance. It would be great to know hot to communicate more directly from waking state. By using dreams lucid or other ways... there is so much confusion when speaking with them and so little time. So many unresolved topics.

Also as Morrighain indicated, there are people around us who could be our friends with simmiliar interests. But maybe we are to passive and wait for something to happen? Or better said, how do we find these people around us when we dont know who for we search?

I could point out that you Lyshe could ask these helpers to maybe tell you if there exists someone near you and who/where. Can you try and tell us if it helped?

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:52pm

Hi yes i think i've been guided by helpers with this App called 'meetup' allows me to search and look for the local people, im so exciting, i cant wait to introduce myself to them, hopefully they wont scared of helpers or ghosts LOL, i pray that no one freak out haha

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #8 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 4:51am

Cool, let me know please if it really helped you when you meet with these people. Also is there a chance that this 'meetup' app can show you where 'my local friends are' so i could contact and work with them?

I ask this curiously because in one of my lucid dreams i was in a group where we were talking shortly about selves. I remember there were three people who are from my city. But i forgot their names, adresses and appearance. I dont know what this meeting was about because something in my perception then was causing interruptions. Maybe a question for Morrighan : can these informations be retrieved by will?

IP Logged

Reply #9 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 6:46am

Soulmael wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 4:51am:
Cool, let me know please if it really helped you when you meet with these people. Also is there a chance that this 'meetup' app can show you where 'my local friends are' so i could contact and work with them?

I ask this curiously because in one of my lucid dreams i was in a group where we were talking shortly about selves. I remember there were three people who are from my city. But i forgot their names, adresses and appearance. I dont know what this meeting was about because something in my perception then was causing interruptions. Maybe a question for Morrighan : can these informations be retrieved by will?

Such information is retrieved by worthiness and by it being of benefit to you to know.

If the meeting was an organised class of some sort, then it is most likely that participant's identities were obscured or deleted. That is the common practice. Privacy is important.

People's lack of trustworthiness in regards other people's privacy is one of the main reasons they cannot consciously leave their bodies. For when out of body, much personal information can be exchanged in just a moment of putting one's attention on another person. Aside from memory storage, the other main role of subconscious is personal protection. It senses the risk of information exchange and prevents shared conscious out of body experiences from taking place. Nosey people, gossips and trouble makers, those who want to peek into other's lives for no good reason, and those who have not proved themselves trustworthy with other people's privacy and with knowledge of other people's lives, cannot leave the body, not without risk to themselves. Even if you can be trusted with other people's identities and knowledge of their lives, if it is an organised class or lesson then participant's identities will still be obscured unless it is of benefit to know each other's identities, and mostly it is not.

This account is an example of participant identities being obscured:
https://lacecurtain.wordpress.com/2015/03/12/human-relations-promiscuity/

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #10 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 10:33am

Hmm i see. And i just thought it was an simple meeting to know each other and then meet in the physical world. Like a partnered exploration but in reverse (first meet nonphysically, get to know others, then meet physicaly, make friends, work in groups, explore, be happy and not alone).

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Soulmael wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 4:51am:
Maybe a question for Morrighan : can these informations be retrieved by will?

Difficult to answer fully. All I can say is I've not personally noticed difficulty in awareness of anybody, but I also take great care to not interrupt another's field. On one hand, those I do tune into are pertinent to the mission work at hand. It's quite clear by now anyone we find in the course of mission work is ours to deal with. In the case of contract work, I engage another only with the explicit permission of the individual and the stated agreement I do not tamper with that individual's field.

On the other hand, I get instant - and I do mean instant - hits on any I encounter "in real life".

By that I mean I get complete and detailed infos on any casual passerby. This is not to imply I can look at a person and know their name in this life or their street address. I know instantly who or what they are. This can be a bit unpleasant sometimes. It could be someone who is driving a car next to me as I glance to my right as I pass. Being in public can be fairly demanding, particularly in large crowds.

I observe I have always done this. What changed is my discernment is sharper than when I was younger. Discernment is key.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2017 at 4:49pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Reply #12 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 5:18pm

Morrighan wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 3:11pm:
On the other hand, I get instant - and I do mean instant - hits on any I encounter "in real life".

By that I mean I get complete and detailed infos on any casual passerby. This is not to imply I can look at a person and know their name in this life or their street address. I know instantly who or what they are.

Can you do it from a distance? Do you know who and what I am?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 12:58am

Hi Lyshe,

Boy was I ever confused when reading through this thread.  I had no idea what you meant by an "app".  Now I think I realize you are talking about Meetups.com, right?

Soulmael, I think you were wondering if these meetings are physical.  Yes, I belong to a few Meetups groups and the point is to actually physically get together with people in your area to talk about or do something together.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:19am

I have 2 apps one was a special app to contact helpers from 27 and the other app was meetup app.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:50am

Well i tried that meetup web app with no results around my city.  Grin

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:00am

The app is likely looking for other users of the app. You can find these people yourself without the app  Cheesy

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 1:31am

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Vicky.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.